G.NA the Queenka

Unfair Popularity

G.NA took a deep breath. Time to go in! she thought excitedly, entering the large, black painted gates. The gates opened for her as everyone turned around to see G.NA. They held their breath, squealing and staring enviably at her. 

"G.NA!" a student named Doojoon shouted, running up to G.NA. G.NA stopped, staring at the guy right in front of her. She forced out a smile.

"Yes?" she asked innocent. Doojoon wiped his sweat, biting his lips nervously. He slowly handed her a single rose. Everyone gasped at Doojoon. It took guts to confess their love towards G.NA.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked romantically, staring at G.NA lovingly in the eyes. G.NA stared at Doojoon and back at the rose. Huh, a single rose. A single rose. Just one. I deserve more than just one rose! G.NA thought, glaring at Doojoon and swatting the flower off his hand.

"No thanks," G.NA smirked, entering the school building. Doojoon sighed as his B2ST members ran to cheer him up. G.NA smirked fashionably as her assistant, IU, ran towards her. 

"G.NA unnie!" IU exclaimed happily. G.NA laughed. IU was the only one who was able to call G.NA 'unnie.' 

"Yes, IU?" G.NA asked, opening her locker. IU opened her huge bag and took out a large pink paper bag and handed it to G.NA with two hands. G.NA took the bag gently and opened it. She grinned.

"And this is...?" G.NA asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Caesar Salad, your favorite," IU grinned happily. G.NA smiled and closed her locker, heading towards homeroom.

When she arrived, she sat down at her seat, staring at her nails. IU sat right next to her, staring at G.NA with awe. The light from the window shined perfectly against G.NA's flawless face and blonde hair. Other girls admired G.NA and boys just drooled over her. G.NA frowned immediately. Suddenly, the sun seemed dim and gray. 

"I think I broke my nail!" G.NA screeched, as IU quickly handed G.NA her pink filer.

"All prepared, Unnie!" IU giggled. G.NA smiled and filed her nail. Once again, the sun shined happily, smiling.

"I don't know what I would do without you, IU," G.NA sighed happily, handing back the file. IU shrugged and dropped the file in the big bag. IU adjusted her glasses, putting her bag aside her desk. Surprisingly, IU heard G.NA sigh deeply and sadly.

"Unnie, is there something wrong?" IU asked worriedly. "You know if you're worried, you get wrinkles. That'd just ruin your beautiful face!" G.NA sighed again, pouting.

"I know.... but... I just feel that...." G.NA paused for a moment, wondering what the right word was. The clouds covered the sun, providing cool shade for G.NA to think. IU almost burst into giggles, but luckily, she didn't. It seems like the sky respects G.NA! IU thought, gigging in her mind.

"What do you feel?" IU asked, leaning her cheek against the palm of her hand.

"I don't know... I guess I feel kind of lonely? Not like I don't like you, IU! I really love you! You're like my little sister! It's just that, I feel lonely. I mean, you know how I'm the queenka, right? Well, there is no kingka of this school! I just want one guy to be next to me and help me rule this school!" G.NA leaned closer to IU, whispering, "And I think the girls are tired of my looks. If there was a kingka right next to me, then they won't get tired of staring at my kingka!" IU burst into laughter.

"Gosh, unnie, you are so funny! Why would we need a kingka? You're perfect! You have the best looks, great voice, and an awesome body," IU pointed out, "Besides, we wouldn't want all your popularity going to a waste, right? You know what they say about kingkas! Once there is a kingka at this school, the queenka is only the 2nd popular person."

"Hahaha~ Yeah right! Don't worry, I will be popular even if there is a kingka!" G.NA assured, smiling once the teacher came into the class. IU shrugged and warned G.NA once more before being quiet.

School was usual like everyday for G.NA: Learn, take a break, learn, use the restroom, learn, eat lunch, learn, and go home. As always she expected the same routine everyday. Too bad her routine was wrong.