Poor Eli...

I believe in fate.. If something or someone belongs to me; they will find their way back [SEMI-HAITUS]

Next Morning

I had received a text message from Soohyun oppa explaining about their last night behavior and that they are NOT gay haha yes he emphasized that. I understood him very well, since my best friend and I were like that too…that brings back a lot of memories.  But we didn’t say things like Eli said to Dong-Ho.

**Flask Back**

Monja Wa Shong! Monja Wa Shong~~

“Monja Wa Shong” I repeated yes I love that drama Secret Garden.

“Hani..neon kkaeeo?” (Are you awake?)

“Neh oppa, nan ajig kkaeeo. Waeyo?” (Yes oppa, I’m still awake. Why?)

“I wanted to explain about what happened earlier at the dorm…”

“Ahh..geu..” (Ahh…that..)

“Neh, we are usually like that..But that does NOT mean we are gay. We are just really close friends, like brothers..maybe more than brothers.”

“Neh, I understand. I was like that with one of my friend too..”

“Then…how did you misunderstand us?”

“It’s actually because of what Eli-shi said to Dong-Ho that got me thinking..”

“Ahh..hahahaha is that why.”

“Yes, what is everyone doing right now?”

“Kevin is sitting next to me reading our conversation and telling everyone about it. Dong-Ho is in the kitchen, Eli is in his room, he hasn’t come out of his room since you left haha. And everyone else is just sitting around.”

“Ah haha does he know that you have cleared the understanding between us?”

“No, I think he has fallen asleep, we can’t hear any noise coming from his room. He has taken this the hardest though.”

“The hardest?”

“Yes, it’s funny story though. But I will let him tell you that himself”

“Ah ok, Oh I was wondering if you can keep this from him. About us clearing up the misunderstanding.”

“I could but why?”

“Um…Even though I have forgiven him about what happened on our first meeting but I want to have a bit fun..is it possible?”

“hahahaha you like to play around don’t you?”

“hahaha it’s entertaining”

“Ok, I’ll tell everyone else to not to mention this to him. It’s getting late you should get some sleep”

“Neh jalja oppaduri” (Good night Oppas)

“And Dong-Ho haha”

“Jalja”

**End of Flask Back**

“Good Morning Hani” U-kiss Oppas said

“Good Morning Noona” Dong-ho said as he caught up with everyone.

“Good morning guys, did you sleep well?” I asked

“Yup how are you?” Kevin asked

“I’m good, where is Eli and AJ Oppa?” I asked

“They were right behind us, they should be here any moment.” Keseop said

“Oh ok, Um well, I was going to get some coffee would guys like some?” I asked

“Is that ok with? That would be really nice of you” Soohyun continued “Dong-Ho go with her”

“Neh, Kaja Noona” Dong-Ho said

We started heading towards the elevator.

(Eli’s POV)

AJ and I just got into the elevator since Soohyun hyung forgot the lyrics for our new album.

“AJ what are you doing?” Looking over to see AJ fidgeting with his pants zipper.

“My zipper.. seems to.. be stuck..” He said.

“Here let me try” I said as I crouched down in front of him.

Everyone treats each other like brothers so it didn’t bother either of us.  Just then the door opened.  And the sound of people talking stopped.  AJ shook my shoulder to get my attention, and nodding his head towards the door. IT WAS THE DEATH OF ME. I shouldn't have turned around, I shouldn't have looked. Could this day get any more worse?

“It’s-not what it seems like—“ I said

“Um, Dong-Ho let’s take the next elevator..”

“No-No..its not what it seems like…” I said but she had already went into the other elevator..

“Damn it!!”

(Your POV)

“HAhahahah ahahaha hahaha omg did you see his face…” I said after a moment of silence

“I know right…but wow why did they do that in the elevator?? They must be crazy” Dong-Ho said

“I feel bad now though” I said

“haha To be honest you should feel bad. Eli Hyung is going crazy..” Dong-Ho said

Soohyun  oppa’s text message came into my might

“He has taken this the hardest though.” …. “Yes, it’s funny story though. But I will let him tell you that himself”

“Maybe I should talk to him…but I wonder what happened to him that he’s taking this so hard..” I thought to myself..