Bored, bored, bored!

Bored, bored, bored!

It was silent. Painfully silent if you consider that the auditorium was completely full with hormonal college students. Kangin scoffed. As if this was the slightest bit entertaining.

How could it be that all the students were putting so much attention to the principal';s speech? He wasn't even talking about something interesting, like when was the football season starting this year, or even what were the results of last semester's math olympics (not that he cared at all, but still). No, instead he was talking about some new rules they would implement this year and bored stuff like that. Really, as if they hadn't given information pamphlets regarding all this crap.
 
So boring.
 
He turned to see his hyung. Even he was immersed in the awful speech, but then again, how could he not be when he was one of the most disciplined people Kangin had ever met? (although sometimes he could be as playful as Kangin).
 
He's so concentrated.
 
He looks beautiful.
 
He blushed at his own thought. Why was he thinking things like this again? He was his hyung for pete's sake! A man. Good thing that the lights were dim and Leeteuk had not turned to him despite Kangin practically ogling at the slim man's beautiful side profile.
 
The brunet turned his attention once more to the principal, but he gave up five minutes later. God, why is this taking so long?!
 
"Hyung! Psst, Teukie hyung!" Kangin whispered to the man beside him.
"What is it, Youngwoon-ah?" Kangin pouted, "I'm bored." he whined like a little child. "Yah! You're twenty already, stop pouting and acting like a five year old." Leeteuk said with a small smile on his face and playfully hitting his arm. "But you do it and you're older," he whined once more, "Shhh! No excuses Youngwoon, just pay attention." the older scolded and turned again to the front of the auditorium.
Kangin gaped. How could his hyung ignore his aegyo?! Leeteuk always gave in when he used it. He pouted again and turned to the front once more. Aish! I can't! This is really bored! He was even starting to feel sleepy, so he rested his head on Teuk's shoulder, causing the man to turn again to him. "Yah! Don't sleep, it's almost over!" he whispered a bit exasperated, "I'm not sleeping, I'm just bored." Leeteuk heaved a sigh. "Ok, just pay attention, would you? It's only a few more minutes."
"Of course I'm paying attention! I'm responsible too, you know?" Kangin said in mock hurt. "Yeah, right." the other rolled his eyes before turning his head away from his dongsaeng.
 
Kangin sighed; he wasn't feeling sleepy anymore. He didn't lift his head from Leeteuk's shoulder though.
 
He was still so bored.
 
He quickly took a glance to his hyung's left hand. "Just a few minutes." he mumbled and took the hand in his, Leeteuk stiffing a bit but relaxing immediately. Kangin started to play with it, he slowly caressed it, turned it a bit, pulled the slender fingers gently, and finally he drew patterns in the palm with his index.
He smiled and suddenly the lights were completely . "Thanks God it's finally over!" he exclaimed excitedly and turned to Leeteuk when the man nudged him, "Sorry hyung." he smiled sheepishly. The blonde man cleared his throat, "Whatever. I'm hoping you at least read the pamphlet?" he said and walked to the exit. Kangin could only smile.
 
 
He was completely sure he saw a huge blush adorning his hyung's features.
 
 
 

 

I know, the title .
Anyways, there will be a Kyumin version. I'll post it later, if you're interested :3
Thanks for reading~