Silence

Unspeakable Love

He was there, on the side of quiet lake, which was seemingly to be his most favourite place in this whole town. He was sitting on the reddish-brown grass as it was in the midst of autumn. His raven black strands of hair moved gently, blown by the cool fresh breeze. Pair of spectacles was hiding those beautiful eyes behind its reflection, but I can still see through it, his bright eyes which were repeatedly moving along to the right then back again, over and over, skimming on the pages of that blue-covered book he held on his right hand. Once in a time, he stopped and widened his eyes while furrowing his left brows, I supposed he was reading the exciting part of the chapter or maybe the confusing one.

Every movement of him was being watched constantly by me, behind the large oak tree with falling, reddish-orange leaves. Maybe you would assume that I was a stalker, hmm, you were probably true, with some parts. I also didn't comprehend why I was doing this all the time. I just couldn't avert my gaze over that man. His features was flawless, that he could be considered as a sin. I didn't know what other people think of him, or how they saw him. And I didn't even care. In my point of view, he was perfect. And that was what mattered as for me.

I really wanted to approach him, closer, and have a chat, short was enough. I was longing for his sweet, barritone voice. When I was heard that at the first time, it echoed in my mind all night long. I was that crazy, I was that obsessed over that one certain person. And I didn't regret that. I was happy to loved someone worth to be loved. Even though he didn't even notice my existence.

But maybe I was wrong.

"You, over there." Suddenly, I could feel my heart skips a beat when he pointed his finger onto the tree I was hiding behind, no, it was me whom he addressed.

"What are you doing, spying on me for two hours already. Aren't you tired?" He got up from the lawn he was laid on and walking towards me slowly. I was shocked and froze like a statue when he was getting even closer. I was hoping he was talking to other person which was behind me, but there was no one. So the only remaining possibility, that he was talking to me.

I wanted to speak out, but my lips were sealed, pathetically, I turned away and get ready to run away far far away from there. But escaping was almost impossible for me as he already grabbed on the handles. Right, the handles, of the wheelchair I was sitting on.

"Who are you?" 

I wasn't able to tilt my head back and face him. It was so nervewrecking. What if he concluded that I was a creepy stalker that disturbing him all this time? What if he didn't go to this lake again since he was afraid I was going to spying on him again? I was totally freaking out and didn't know how to slip away from this situation.

"I-I am..." I opened my mouth, but I was stammered hard. He must thought that I was suspicious already, and I was just hoping that it wasn't true.

"Lee-leeteuk." I finally came up with the name, while gathering my courage to face the male behind. I was expecting a confused or angry expression in his face. But it was false. Instead he was smiling at me so kindly, like there wasn't any issue occuring there. Although a strange person like me was stalking him all day.

"Leeteuk?" When he said my name, my heart dropped into the most bottom part of my stomach. "Nice to meet you Leeteuk, I am..."

"Siwon. I-I know who you are." I blushed once I said that, I couldn't believe either that I was able to said that. He must be settled that I was a stalker afterall.

"You do?" He seemed impressed about what I had uttered, but he just giggling softly instead of got freaked out like I imagined. He paused for a moment before starting to ask another question.

"Sorry I gotta go." I interrupted his words and hastily drove my wheelchair off from that place. It was so embarrassing though, but at least I could hear his voice, much clearly than before. And it was making my heart jumping in excitement. Even though I kind of hating myself for being such a coward. I should have spending time more to talk with him. It was a great chance yet I messed everything up.

~~~

"Have you met him?" A pretty male with auburn hair asked me once I reached the condominium where I lived together with two other friends. Actually it was rather a place for people with disability or handicapped, just like me. The one who gave out the question was Heechul, he was at the same age with me, however he wasn't like most of people there, his body was complete without any less. The only unremarkable thing was inside his soul. He was considered emotionally unstable, so this place was kind of a rehabilitation place for him.

The other one was Donghae, he was a younger brother for us. He was a cute and really obedient boy. He helped me a lot, although with the lacking of vision. Yes, he was born blind. Yet with his condition, he could feel anything more than else, his touches were very sensitive and precise, well maybe that was every blind person had. Not to mention his hearing ability was extraordinary too, so I often told Heechul to lower his voice when speaking to my poor Donghae. When we were on outing, I was on my wheelchair, guiding Hae with my eyes to reach a certain location while he was pushing my chair from behind. We helped each other with these disabilities, and it made us close like brothers.

Sometimes Heechul would got jealous with me and Donghae relationship then felt useless, but I convinced him several times that we need him the most, being the only physically perfect. Heechul would done most of the chores and picked me or Donghae from the workplace often. I was so grateful to have them in my life, they were much important than these legs which I couldn't feel anymore.

"Yes, I even talked. With him." I was a bit hesitant. Well we were really talked before, but not in proper way. Just a very simple and awkward introduction, not even close. But I couldn't hide this smiling face of mine which Heechul realized. He just smirked and ruffled my auburn hair roughly, he was always like that even though I was older. Well, just ten days away from him. 

"Congratulations." Donghae said from the couch where he was lounging on while listening to the sound of television. Despite of his limitation of vision, he actually liked to hearing on some jokes of gag programme.

"Just a quick one, but... I managed to be stay just inches away from him." My cheeks flushed a bit once I uttered that, then Heechul teased me more because of that.

"Teukie, you’re so in love with him aren't you?" He laughed and pinched both of my cheeks until it was turning more reddish.

"I-I'm just his secret admirer!" I refused the statement imeediately while still being nervous. "We won't ever..." I went silent after I spoke those words. "We won't because I can't." Just with the thoughts, my eyes got teary already. Why would I easily cry like this? I was a tough person yet when it related to him, my heart got as fragile as snowflakes.

Heechul hugged me and patted my head. His hands were my back gently while soothing my sadness away with his hums. "It's okay." He said. "Don't forget your genuine reason, to be here, with us." He whispered through my lobes and I just nodded. I knew from the very beginning, my reason to be born, to be exist. Was because of that man.

~~~

On the next day, I went to that usual place. Hoping he was sitting there like he always did. But unfortunately he wasn't there. The sky was unclear and dark on that noon. Maybe it was going to pour a heavy rain. It had been a while since the street got wet. Then I abruptly remembered something important. He hates rain, so much. Just like me. I was even afraid to it. When staring at the gray sky my chest got tighten. My hands were shaking and sweaty. How come it didn't came up to my mind, that the clouds were so thick today? I shouldn't had go by myself in this cloudy weather. It was frightening my heart out.

When a drop of water landed on the tip of my nose, I turned pale. Immediately I rotated my chair to leave the place before it was raining hard. However my condo was not just a block away from there. My body couldn't help but soaked with water, it was so cold and I instantly felt dizzy. The lightening striked with a bright flash and my heart suddenly stopped for a second. I started to saw things inside my heads and my heart apparently racing like crazy. 

"Please..." I pleaded to no one before my wheelchair slipped over a pool of water. My body fell forward to the ground, and I couldn't move an inch. I hissed with the pain, but it was nothing compared to my fear, of rain. Unable to do anything, I felt so hopeless, and there was no one passing by on that street, especially on rainy day like this. 

I reached out my hands to touch the chair, but... Suddenly someone grabbed my hands and held my body up to his arms. His tough looking arms. He dropped his stripped blue umbrella, let himself soaked under the rain just to pick my body up from the ground and put me back onto the chair before covering my head with his jacket and put the umbrella over my wet body.

"Are you okay?" I knew that voice, no one could deny that it was definitely his voice. Maybe that was some hallucination but fortunately he seemed so real. It was really him who I bumped on. With his foggy spectacles and yesterday's book between his arm. He was able to stand in front of me with rain running over his flesh. He seemed fearless, and so did me whose fear got swept away by the appearance of him. The person who was more important than my own life.

~~~

First chapter usually boring! But I promise it will be more interesting as the story goes on, hopefully. Lol

why does teukie so obsessed over siwon? Give me your opinion XD

I bet you all gonna answer wrong!