Chapter 17

Every Second To Loving You (H)

 

Bom was so excited and happy when she saw Jiyong was awake after Chaerin and Dara went home even though his condition is really weak but she still grateful Jiyong has finally conscious.
 
"Bommie...." Jiyong called her with a really weak voice.
 
"Yes honey.. I'm here...." Bom giving him the sweetest smile hoping that Jiyong will strong when he saw her smile even her tears cant stop falling down.
 
"I love u.. Please don't cry..." Bom tears getting fierce hearing a weak confession from Jiyong. "I love u too.." Bom answer with her shaking voice.
 
Jiyong hold Bom hands tightly with his cold palm. He seems suffocated but he's still want to saying something. "While I still have time.. I want to say..." Jiyong gasping.
 
"Yonggie please...don't talk.. Just take a rest..." Her tears running fast to her cheeks. Seeing how suffer Jiyong right now making her chest almost explode. "Don't make me scare..." Bom cries like a little girl.
 
"Please..take..care..of..urself...mom..and..dad..please...make..urslef..hap..happy..." Jiyong said in difficulties. His tears fall from his eyes drop by drop.
 
"I cant replace u Ji. I need u! Mom and Dad too! Please dont leave us!" She really can't control her feelings. It really hurting her. Her kneels  weaken but she trying to pretend strong.
 
"I..I..wont...leave...u... I pro..." Jiyong trying to take his breath in diffuclty. "I promise...I always..by..ur..side...always...loving u..." The ECG machines getting down and down until finally it producing a long beeps sounds as a sign Jiyong heartbeat is stop.
 
Bom couldnt contained her sadness. She screaming while hugging Jiyong calling his name. "How could u leave me Ji! I hate u!!!"
 
4 doctors entering Jiyong room checking him but less than a minute the young doctor shooking his head making Bom sat on the floor. 'Ji..u leave me! U awake just to bid our eternity goodbye! I hate u!'

 
"Sis...." Dara voice bring Bom to the real world. Dara walking closer to her sister and wiping Bom tears. Then,she pulled Bom to her arms,hugging her tightly.
 
"He's gone.. he really gone!" Bom cries. Dara susshing her while caressing her back.
 
"I know Sis. I know. Stay strong. Oppa hate it when u cry.." Dara trying to comfort her.
 
"I can't live anymore..." Bom said. She close her eyes trying to pull herself together to through the next day,tomorrow and the rest days without Jiyong! Its hard for her since she's used to have Jiyong by her side everyday to share laugh and tears with him! When Jiyong gone her soul is half alive!
 
"No sis. Dont say that. U still have me..." Dara almost burst into tears but when she lean her eyes on Chaerin in front of her who's keep watching them her strengthen light up again. 'Thanks Chae.. I dont know why I felt strong when I look at u right now'
 
They broke their hug. Dara lead Bom to the bench but when they heard Jiyong mom's screaming in cries on the bench in front of them Bom dashed towards Mrs.Kwon trying to calming her. Mr,Kwon, Mr.Lee and Mr.Park still discuss with the doctors about the necropsy. Chaerin take a sit next to Dara.
 
Chaerin took Dara hands to her grip. "I cant imagine..." She paused making Dara look at her waiting for her next words.
 
"....If I had to live my life without u Dara.." Chaerin said slowly but strong enough to ripping Dara heart. She feel sad suddenly. Seems Chaerin know that she is sick and her disease is fatal! 'No! Maybe she said that when she saw how suffer Bom is when Jiyong dead!' She shooked her head.
 
"How can u say u cant live without me even though I never be urs?" Dara ask purposely just to make Chaerin realized that she's not hers and never be hers. Chaerin look at the girl that she loved with a soft gaze. Didnt bother to mad when listnening to Dara question cuz she knows Dara asking that purposely just to make her mad.
 
"I still can live even though I had to see u happy with someone else but I cant live if I had to see u leave like what Jiyong did to ur sister. I cant accept that!" 
 
Dara speechless and stunned. She cluncth her chest as she felt a tug inside her heart. 'Chae..dont tell me u know that I'm sick! Gosh! Why do I need to feel this way!'
 
Seeing Dara silent Chaerin excused herself to washroom when she felt her dizziness coming and she feels like she want to throwing up the breakfast that she ate with Tiffany this morning!
 
"Dara..." Bom sad voice remind her about her sister. She looked up at her sister. "While she's still in front of u..trying to appreciate her... when she's gone...u will know how hurt and how suffer it felt.."
 
Dara pulled Bom to her embrance. Letting her sister crying on her shoulder. She was really clueless, how to help her sister to ease  at least a bit pain inside Bom heart.

The graveyard was surrounding by a sad atmosphere. Dara faithfully stand beside her sister.  She never leave her side. Bom was suffocated to resist her tears when the pastor saying a last prayer. Dara really clueless to calming her sister.
 
After the funeral done, Mrs.Kwon kneeling beside Jiyong grave. 'Rest In Peace my son. May God giving u a better life there.' Mrs.Kwon wipe her tears and Bom take her turn. She just kneeling and staring at the grave blankly while her tears keeps flowing. 'Ji...it has been 3 days without u. Just 3 days but I already miss u how can I live forever without u?.' She keeps crying and crying until suddenly her vision went blank. 
 
The graveyard getting chaos when they saw Bom laying on the ground  unconscious. Chaerin and Dara dashed towards her. Dara slap her sister cheek lightly. "Sis...wake up. Come on sis! Be strong!" Dara panic. Chaerin lift Bom head wanting to carrying her. The eldests trying to help Chaerin.
 
"Chaerin..what are u doing?" Dara ask when she saw Chaerin wanted to carrying her sister. All the movement from Chaerin,Mr.Lee,Mr.Kwon and Mr.Park stop hearing Dara question while Mrs.Park calming Mrs.Kwon but her eyes on Chaerin and Dara.
 
"What are u thinking I'm doing? I want to send her to hospital,she is fainted dont u see it?" Chaerin a bit mad. She trying to carrying Bom again but Dara stop her again. Seeing Chaerin carrying her sister,Bom inside Chaerin arms making something burning inside her. Jealousy!
 
"I know. But dont carry her! Just let Dad carry her!" Unintentionally Dara expressed her jealousy. Chaerin bite her lips. Mad. She knows what Dara trying to tell her. 'Gosh Dara! How can u think about ur jealousy when u sister is fainted!'
 
"U know what, I dont have time for this! Ur sister is more important than ur jealousy right now!"  Then, Chaerin carrying Bom to car helped by Mr.Kwon and his driver. Mrs.Park lead Mrs.Kwon to car as well. She shooking her heade when she saw Dara rede face while Chaerin carrying Bom.
 
Dara was stunning on her spot. 'God! I'm sorry Sis! What am I doing!' She mad to herself as she realized her own mistake. Mr.Lee and Mr.Park approaching her and Mr.Park hugging her.
 
"Its okay honey. Its normal to being jealous but right now she is worry about Bom." Mr.Park calm her and broke the hug. She nodded to her Dad and look at Mr.Lee. Mr.Lee smile to her and patted her shoulder. "Thats okay. Not ur fault. But next time trying to control ur jealousy. U still deny that u didnt love her?" Dara just silent. "Come..we need to follow them to hospital." Mr.Lee hold her hand.

Seoul National University Hospital Medical Mall
 
After her sister was admitted to the VIP room Dara meet with Taeyang at the small park inside the hospital area. But whole the times she is just silent.
 
Taeyang reach for her hand. "Why are u silent?" He ask. This is the first time he saw Dara gloomy face.
 
"I got nothing to say." Dara said weakly. A while ago when she want to walk to the park she bumped with Dr.Yoon saying that she want to meet her after she done meeting with Taeyang and thats make her scare. Seeing Dr Yoon face earlier she sure something bad might happen  to her. Taeyang warm palm on her cheek making her startled. She look at Taeyang.
 
When their gaze meet,Taeyang feel nervous so bad but he manage to hide it behind his smile. "I know..u worry about ur sister. Don't worry. U are strong and I guess your strength is enough for u to lend to her." Taeyang said a bit stuttered. He is worry too seeing a face that he love gloomy and pale.
 
"I'm not as strong as u think Tae.." Dara said weakly making Taeyang frowning.
 
"What did u mean? As I know u are the eternity supplier of strength." Taeyang teasing her. Trying to make the girl smile but instead Dara knocking his head.
 
"Yah!! Why are u knocking me?!"
 
"I'm not in a mood to joking!" Dara mad. Taeyang making his innocent face. "Okay I'm sorry. U know what, this lately u're really sensitive. I'm feeling weird. They said if u are being sensitive means someone has touched ur heart. So,who was that lucky guy?" Still with his teasing voice.
 
"U're eating too much cloud while u are boarding thats why ur brain seems insane." Her words making Taeyang chuckled but deep inside he felt disaoppointed. 'Hmm...who is that lucky person'
 
"See, u're dreaming! Who is that guy uh?" Taeyang voice making Dara shocked. "Can u stop disturbing me?" Dara pretend to mad. Actually a scene Chaerin carrying Bom this morning keeps flashing on her mind without any certain reason!
 
Taeyang chuckled again. "I'm at Seoul for 5 months and then I'll be boarding for 3 years so...I want to spend my 5 months here by disturbing u before I'm aboard. And in this 5 months tell me everything that make u feel burden. I will help u to ease ur burden." Taeyang said sincerely.
 
Dara look at him ande smile. Then,she laying her head on Taeyang shoulder. Something that she didnt do for a long time. "Thanks Tae. U always with me in any circumstances. I love u Tae!" Taeyang caressing Dara head. 'If only u really mean that I Love U moe than friend....'
 
"So,who is him??" Taeyang still didnt give up.
 
"Someone. But I dont know how to say I love him." Dara said slowly.
 
"Why?"
 
"Cuz I dont have his number." Dara answer. Taeyang widened his eyes.
 
"Just tell me who is him.." Taeyang getting more curious.
 
"Err... Won Bin Oppa..."
 
Hearing Dara asnwer making Taeyang scooped his face and letting a heavy sigh. "Do u want this?" Taeyang show his tough fist to Dara making Dara laugh. He was really curious and serious but Dara ended up joking with him. Seein Dara laugh making Taeyang smile in relieved. At least no more gloomy face on her for now.
 
Dara stop laughing then she turn her head to the right side and she saw Chaerin in a black outfit,looking at them and her face is all tense. Taeyang look at the same direction then turn his gaze to Dara. He saw Dara pale face worse than earlier. Then, a question lingering on his mind. 'What happen between them?'

After Taeyang leaving Chaerin take a seat next to Dara. They are silent for a few minutes before Chaerin start the conversation.
 
"U seems happy..." Chaerin said with her sarcastic voice.
 
"Is it wrong when I'm happy?"
 
"This is not a right time for u to enjoying ur times with that guy while ur sister is mourning!" Chaerin said with her cold voice.
 
"yeah.. Thanks for remind me. So u can leave now cuz I want to accompany my sister." Dara taking this opportunity to running away from Chaerin. She is just too tired to keeps arguing with Chaerin.
 
"U spent ur 40 minutes with thay guy but when I'm here u chase me out?" Chaerin mad.
 
"He is just my friend Lee Chae Rin! How many times should I explain this to u?!" Dara mad too. She knows Chaerin is jealous but whats make her wonder is 'why do I need to explain my relationship with Taeyang?'
 
"Yeah2..friend. If I'm not mistaken u said u love him. Congrats.. U both looks compatible.." Chaerin take a deep breath. Its hard for her to control her jealousy. Especially when it comes to that Trojan!
 
Dara trying to make herself calm. "Yea..we are really compatible. I never been this good with anyone not even when I'm with u!" Dara almost yelling but she control her voice. Chaerin attitude this lately making her sick!
 
Chaerin look at Dara deeply until Dara could see a anger and hurt flamming inside Chaerin eyes. "So,this showing that u wont deny it he is the reason why u cant accept me"
 
With one breath Dara answer her. "Yes I wont. I'm glad finally u understand it." Those words slip out from Dara making Chaerin stood up and walk away without turning back to Dara. Seeing Chaerin walking away getting far and far making Dara suffocated.