Just For You~

Just For You

 

 

"Yoona-ahh, did you see that guy? Dont you think he's hot? Huh huh?" Jessica said with a big smile. "Huh? Which one?" Yoona asked back, she didnt notice which guy that Jessica referred to. "That guy." Jessica said while pointed to someone. Yoona looked at the direction and her eyes wide  open. "T-That guy? Really?" Yoona asked again. "Yeah, who else? He's your friend right? Dont you mind introduce me to him? Pwease Yoonaaaa?" Jessica act cute infront Yoona, and Yoona didn had any choice just nodded. "Yes, thanks Yoong!" Jessica said while hugged her. "Yah, yah. Okay okay." Yoona chuckled by her friend's reaction.  After Jessica letting go the hug, Yoona take a look back at Jessica's dream boy. "Why must Jiyong?" she thought and bit her lower lips.

 

 

 


 

 

"Jiyong-yaah!" Yoona called his name from behind. Jiyong turned back, and saw Yoona with a smile plastered on her face. "Yo, why are you calling me?" Jiyong asked. "Naahh, hey do you know my friend? Jessica?" Yoona asked him. "Jess what?" Jiyong titled his head. "Jessica.  Did you know her? The one with english accent." Yoona explained. "I guess I know her. Maybe. Hm, why with her?" Jiyong asked again. "Well, she wants to befriend with you." Yoona replied while biting inside of . "Oh, okay then. Give me her number. Im going to text her later." he said, and took out his phone. Typing Jessica's number fastly, and then, after finish all of it, Yoona bid a goodbye. 

 

Yoona turned around, and saw Jiyong already left. She put her hand to where her heart located. "Its hurt...so much." Yoona mumbled while frowned a bit.

 

 


 

 

Yoona's POV

 

I went to my classroom and found out that, Jessica was busy with her smartphone. Grinning like crazy, ignoring me, whos busy packing up my things. Im avoiding any eye contact with my friend, Yuri. She looks at me weirdly. But, shrugged it off. After finishing, I went out from my classroom.

 

I walked home, alone. All the way home, I try to keep my tears away, by watching a comedy show at my smartphone.

 

Finally, I reached home. My mom called for me, to eat but I just ignored her, and straight to my room

 

I closed my room door and collapsed, I was hugging my knees and trying so hard not to cry. 

 

Is it okay for me to sacrifice my love for the person that I loves to the person that I trust the most?

 

 


 

 

"Yoona, whats wrong with you?" Yuri asked her while sit on her bed. "Im okay." Yoona replied. "No, you're not okay. You just ignored your mom and to be more specifically, ignoring foods. thats the first. a new record for you, Im Yoona." Yuri titled her head. "Throw confetti, please." Sooyoung said while eating snacks thet Yoona's mom gave. "Im okay, guys. Seriously." Yoona smiled.

 

"Yoona, we're here, to hear your story. Your problem." Tiffany said. Yoona sighed and said, "No, it okay. really. Nothing." 

 

"If you said so. Well, I got to go. I take this home, kay?" Sooyoung bid a goodbye to them and brought along the snacks, followed by Tiffany. 

 

"You're not following her?" Yoona pointed to the door. 

 

"Yoona, its not okay to say that you're okay, but you're so not okay. Stop pretending you're okay." Yuri said with stern face. "No, im doing this for my bestfriend's happiness." she answered. "And how about yours? Stop thinking about other, Yoona. Its all about your happiness not anybody's happiness. Thinks about yourself, before you could think about other people." Yuri replied. There's a long pause.

 

"Leave, Yuri." Yoona said, and with that, Yuri left her room. And went back to her house.

 

 


 

 

"Guess what? Jiyong already asked me out!" Jessica said when she finally arrived at their locker, where her friends always wait for her. Yoona almost dropped her book, but luckily that nobody notice, but Yuri did. "He already did?!" Sooyoung asked with excitedness. "Yeah, he did asked me for a date." Jessica grinned. "OMG, thats so early!" Tiffany added while putting inside her books in locker. "I think he likes you already." Sooyoung smiled. "You just rubbed it in." Yuri mumbled. "Uhm, what Yuri?" Tiffany asked, when she heard Yuri mumbling something. "Ahh, nothing." she smiled awkwardly. While, Yoona just stay silent and stare at her opened locker. "Well, Fany and I had a class. Bye~" Sooyoung said, and leaving Jessica, Yuri and Yoona there.

 

"Hi, Jessica." Yoona quickly turned her head to the direction of the voice. "Jiyong oppa~" she replied. Yoona turned back to her locker. Yuri just looked at Yoona all the time, watching her reaction. "Did you remember about our date?" he asked. "Of course! Its at S..." Jessica's words cannot be heard when Yoona slammed her locker loudly and went to other place with Yuri. "Whats wrong with her?" Jessica thought.

 

 


 

 

"Yoona~ Jiyong wants to.." 

 

"Shut up!" Yoona shouted at Jessica. Jessica startled by Yoona's rare reaction. It took awhile for Yoona to realize anything, and went hugged Jessica. "S-Sorry. I just.. yeah, tension with... this." she said, nicely. "Oh, yeah.. Sorry." Jessica replied with a smile. "What can I help you?" Jessica asked, offering a help. "Well, Ice Princess just wants to help me. Well, this." Yoona pointed to the sheet and they both doing the works together.

 

"You know that Jiyong asked me to a date, right?" Jessica said, trying to break a silence between them. "Uhm, yeah." Yoona replied. "He said, its going to be something specials going to be happen! Yay!" Jessica cheered, and Yoona fake a smile trying to cheered with her. "Good for you.." Yoona said weakly. "Ahh, yes. Thanks to you!" she said with a big smile. "Yeah, thanks to me.." she thought.

 

 


 

 

Yoona is leaning to the tree. Staring up to the skies, careless about her surrounding.

 

"Why did I so stupid, letting him go? No, Yoona, no. Its for your bestfriend, remember? Yeah, for your bestfriend.." she smiled weakly.

 

"Heyyo, Yoona." 

 

"Oh, Jiyong? Waeyo?" she asked. She's still leaning to the tree. Jiyong did the same. theres a comfortable silence.

 

"You want to know something?" Jiyong asked her. She tilted her head a bit. "What?"

 

"There's a tale before this, that around this tree are a river. To be more specifically, a river that made people wishes comes true." Jiyong said. "Eh? How so?" Yoona asked. "But mostly, a couple who came here. Make a wish that their relationship are going to be last forever. But, now. They made this as a park." Jiyong replied with a smile. "Oh, then why are you telling me?" Yoona raised her eyebrow. "Heh, im going tobring Jessica here." Jiyong said with a big smile.

 

Yoona's heart almost stop beating. She felt like her heart being stabbed by thousands of knives, swords and shattered into pieces.  Yoona didnt replied anything, at his remark, but just smiled.

 


 

Its been 2 months already, and Jiyong and Jessica officially became a couple. Its hurts Yoona, alot. But, yeah for her bestfriend. Anything. 

 

Everything ahad happen this past 2 months. Jessica were no longer hanging out with them. With Jiyong all the time/ But, they're not blaming Jiyong for all of this. They knew Jessica.

 

"Are you really sure?" Yuri asked Yoona when she started packing her things at the locker. "Yeah, 155% sure." she smiled. "How about us, then?" Tiffany pouted. "Nahh, im not going to forget you, promise!" Yoona said. "Hmm." they all said in unison. "Yah, dont be sad." Yoona replied. They, then made a group hug. "Im going to miss you, dear twins, but tanned skin and also your abs." she hugged  Yuri. "Also, you Monster! Im going to see your crown of head, when we meet someday!" Yoona chuckled, and hugged Sooyoung too. "You, Tiffany. Eyesmile girl. Im going to miss your clumsiness and your eyesmile as well." she smiled and then hugged Tiffany.

 

"Yah, dont cry.." Yoona said, but her too trying to hold her tears. 

 

 


 

 

"Where's Im Yoona?" Jiyong asked Yuri. "Dont you know? She's moved out to other place. China." Yuri replied, didnt take a look at Jiyong at all. "Hmm, what?" Jiyong asked disbelief. Then, he runned out from the classroom. "Go, Jiyong." Yuri smiled. "You think I dont know that you just trying to play with Yoona's heart by dates with Jessica? Tsk. Stupid Jiyong."

 

He drived fastly to Incheon Airport. He searched for Yoona all around the place. Then, he saw a figure that look alike Yoona. He runned to the figure. 

 

"Yoona?!" Jiyong shouted.

 

 

Did he found Yoona? Did he finally tell the truth about his feeling?

 

 



 

 

Yay, finish. *throw confetti* do you want a sequel? Then, tell me kay? If not, im just going to let this be fprever a cliffhanger~

 

Leave comment~ :D