01

untitled story

Fans screaming, stalking, camping out in front of the company or house is not something new in the idol world. Acting like they own you is a norm already. Everybody get used to it, but its not everyday that fans would learn about their idol being in a relationship whether its true or not. It's already in the news that one member of the legendary group TVXQ was casted in the hit variety "We Got Married" but the question is who??? All are eligible to partake on the said show and the other question is who's the lucky girl???

Fans stated that whom they wished to see in the said show together with their bias. 

Fan1: i hope its the vampire couple, jaejoong oppa and dara unnie it would be daebak!!!

Fan2: i want to see yunri couple... 

Fan3: is it possible to have a boyxboy couple, if it is then YUNJAE i want to see them..... if not jaejoong oppa and boa unnie if possible

Fan4: i want to see yoochun oppa in this show....

 

*******

 

9:00pm @ Tokyo Dome

Loud cheers fill the stadium as another successful concert has come to an end. Leaving fans starstruck for another brilliant performances, living their name.Suddenly, a video started playing surprising everybody. 

 

 

if you would partake in the show "WGM" who would be your partner???

 

 

 

     

10% voted for Xiah Junsu for being adorable but too guilable to be seen as that reliable

 

 

 

5% for Choikang Changmin, "he just love food so much that it is already enough and he's too smartass for his own good"

 

 

  

15% for Micky Yoochun, a gentleman but may also be a player who breaks girls heart easily.

 

 

        

Leaving it to the two eldesr member of the group. Both having the same comments, both responsible and has its own charm but one stood out the rest and its non other than.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UKNOW YUNHO