What. The. .

The Average Crack Drabble
 
"Oh Daehyunnie~! My wonderful, sweet, lovely angel! My other half of my soul! Where are you~?" Yongguk sang in a disgustingly cheesy romantic voice, skipping through the happy vibe of the lush green meadow.  
 
 
"Dude. I'm right here. I've been here for a while now," stated the said person bluntly as a dull knife, who was standing right in front of the older.
 
 
"Ah HONEY!" Yongguk gave his lover a really tight bear hug, holding a small bouquet of flowers  behind his back. Unfortunately. he didn't notice that he was, in fact, suffocating Daehyun with it, so he just continued to to embrace the younger, like how a child would cuddle with a teddy bear or whatever plushy they liked.
 
 
"Yongguk hyung...Can't breathe..." Daehyun managed to wheeze out, who was starting to turn a shade of indigo and was on the verge of collapsing in the arms of his boyfriend.
 
 
The older immediately let Daehyun out of the embrace for a second before cupping his hands in a delicate manner around the younger's face, (which was now slowly beginning to turn back to its normal hue of tan), gazing at the deep chocolate orbs, with an expression of horror that seems to be at himself on his face.
 
 
 "My goddess! I am so sorry for inflicting  harm on you! Please forgive me by accepting this beautiful bouquet of flowers!" By now, Yongguk was on his knees, pleading dramatically for mercy while holding the flowers in a very hopeful manner.
 
On the other hand, though, Daehyun was staring at Yongguk with a cross between a poker face and an embarrassed face pasted on him, even though no one was around the area.
 
"Gukkie hyung...Are you okay? You're not yourself today," The main vocalist asked, a miniature hint of concern in his voice.
 
 
"No, I'm alright. I'm perfectly fine," he answered, his deep voice suddenly sliding up to several high octaves.
 
 
Then suddenly Yongguk felt a spark within him, which caused him to suddenly have a blank expression, then changing from that one of those goofy, hopeless, romantic grins from those romantic comedy films, to a person with a mischievious yet erted smirk. 
 
 
"Daehyun-ah, how about we mess around a little bit, to see why 69 is such a wonderful number?" He questioned seductively, sending little breezes of warm air down through Daehyun's spine, causing the said person to shudder  from the close contact.
 
 
"EWW! NO!" He yelled, face scrunched up in disgust, all the while scooting away to about a couple of meters from his bipolar boyfriend. He did not want a sore when he got home.
 
 
"Too late for you Daehyunnie-ah," Yongguk cackled rather freakily, before dashing straight at his lover, scooping him up bridal style, and carrying him to the nearest bush, where he stripped his lover down to his briefs and jumped on the vulnerable nearly- male.
 
 
And that was when Himchan decided to pop out from a random bush nearby, a camcorder in his hand and a small bag in the other. 
 
 
"OHH! BANDAGE ARE GETTING IT ON~!" He called out to the rest of the members, who were also appearing out of the remaining rhododendrons, holding the same things as Himchan.
 
 
"HIMCHAN! FOR THE LAST TIME! IT'S BANGDAE, NOT BANDAGE!" Youngjae retorted noisily, throwing a random rock at the 2nd oldest, annoyed at the fact that the elder couldn't even pronounce the couple's name right. The two kept bickering, with the maknae line snacking on cherry tomatoes, and not noticing the Daehyun blushing within the nearby bush.
 
 
"YAH! YOU BASTARD! WHY DID YOU THROW A ROCK AT ME?! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" Himchan contorted, eyebrows furrowed with agitation.
 
 
Youngjae stared at the latter with gaping eyes and mouth, before exploding with laughter at the older's outburst. "EXCUSE ME?! DID YOU JUST CALL YOURSELF AN AJHUSSI?! MY GOD, HIMCHAN AHJUSSI, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!" 
 
 
"YOU RASCAL! I'M NOT THAT OLD! AT LEAST I'M NOT THE ONE GAINING WEIGHT ALL THE TIME, UNLIKE SOMEONE HERE!" Himchan grinned proudly at his comeback.
 
 
A gasp was heard from the brain of B.A.P. "Did you just call me fat? URGH! YOU'RE SO GETTING IT!" The 19 year old then hurled himself at the latter, and the two began what I call, a very destructive sissy fight. (Featuring CHAIRS! :D)
 
 
Meanwhile, Daehyun was beyond embarrassed, looking redder than Heechul's hair during one of SJ's music videos. Woah. Chick fight. 'Dis gonna be good~. Now if only there was fried tofu and some rice, he thought, staring at the battle between the two, a small stream of drool flowing from his mouth. And then, a random creepy cardboard cut out of a grandma randomly appeared behind him. Anyways, Yongguk had apparently switched moods again, and was now sound asleep on top of an almost- lead vocalist of B.A.P. He then quickly regained his facade by wiping the saliva off his mouth, stopped blushing, and asked 'politely' why his bandmates were here.
 
 
"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP AND TELL ME WHY THE ARE YOU GUYS HERE WITH A CAMCORDER SPYING ON ME AND MY GUKKIE?! AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BOYFRIEND?!" He bursted out with rage, pushing off the sleeping lump known as the leader and quickly putting on his clothes messily, while pointing at the others, waiting for an explanation. A dark aura suddenly surrounded the furious boyfriend, who was also cracking his knuckles.
 
 
"Well...um...you see...uh-" Himchan was trying to form an alibi that wasn't so incoherent. However, he was about to say it when Jongup decided to cut him off.
 
 
"Himchan hyung was tired of the tense around you and Yongguk hyung since you were still a and wanted you guys to have already so he came came up with a plan and forced the rest of us to cooperate along or else he wouldn't buy Junhong cherry tomatoes and steal my dumbbells and steal Youngjae's Ipad and books so then he somehow got some drugs and needles and injected a bunch of heroin into Yongguk's bloodstream, and then somehow got the two of you out there and yeah," Jongup explained simply put, in one sentence, grabbing another of the small, round fruit/vegetable and feeding it to Zelo. He also pulled the needle out from his bag that was utilized for the crime, and tossed it to Daehyun, who quickly grasped it in his hand.
 
("Couldn't you have just used one of those drugs that make you , like weed?" inquired Zelo, mouth full of tomatoes.
 
 
"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!"  Himchan blurted out in one of those ghetto voices.)
 
 
"...Oh. Thank you Moontos for telling the truth. Now can you please take yourself, Junhong, and Youngjae somewhere else? Things are going to get a little bit too graphic for your age if you stay here," Daehyun asked nicely yet very creepily, despite the tense atmosphere.
 
 
"Ok. We'll go now hyungs, since I know this is going to end horribly wrong so bye!" The 2nd youngest then used his magical teleportation powers to transport him and the maknae and the vocalist back to their dorm.
 
 
"...Did what Jongup just said was true?" questioned Himchan, eyes opened wide in curiousity, oblivious to him that his life on the line.
 
 
"Of course." Daehyun grinned sadistically and pounced like a cheetah on vulnerable Himchan, and you know what happens next. (Especially if you've read my other stories. ;D)
 
 
~~~\( O30)/~~~ !SMELLY DUCK DANCE BREAK TIME SKIP TIME!
 
 
"Oh my, first Kyuhyun, and now Himchan. I wonder who's next?!" Dr. Yesung mused, examining and disinfecting wounds on the patient. "Did he fall of the stairs too?'" He questioned Daehyun, who was grazing on cheesecake, with Yongguk still yet fast asleep on the chair next to him. 
 
 
"Yep. And got hit by a bus. 2 buses to be exact," Daehyun replied, whose mouth was full of food. He motioned his hands to create the peace sign.
 
 
"Really?! Wow, I should take you to meet Kyuhyun sometime." Dr. Yesung continued to muse in wonder.
 
 
Le Meanwhile...
 
 
"Achoo!" sneezed the person in the recliner.
 
 
"Honey, are you sure you don't have a cold? It's pretty chilly outside today," Sungmin said, offering some coffee to his husband.
 
 
Kyuhyun grabbed ahold of the warm cup and sipped it, savoring the bittersweet taste. "Nope. I'm perfectly fine and free of disease."
 
 
"Alright. If you say so. Don't say that I warned you," mumbled Sungmin as he began preparing dinner in their newly remodeled kitchen, after it got burned down for some strange unknown 'reason'.
 
 
 
~What even-