so love like this ?

Just be mine

" oh ? when did you came ? " Tao who is watching television in the living room was so surprise of suddenly pat on his shoulder by Kris' palm . Kris laughed . 

" hey , when did you be so surprise person ? i don't think you were like these before . it's just all of sudden " Kris sat beside Tao on the couch .

Tao looked at Kris with a giggle . " you know , i'm always be like that when it comes you " Kris knew that Tao always be that romantic . 

" hey , what are you guys doing here ? i see , you guys watching some shows without me ? Lay passed by and have a quick chat .

" no , we're just have some chat , and uhmm , i think i'm going to my room now , so see you guys later " Kris said with a quick stood up and went to his room .

" Kris ... " Tao tried to call Kris but Lay was there , so he stopped his action .

Lay and Tao watched  television . 

After a few minutes , 

" what are you guys doing actually ? " suddenly , Lay asked Tao without looking at Tao's face .

' uhmmm , nothing . just a quick chat . so , what are we gonna watch today ? " Tao tried to get out of the weird conversation . 

Lay gazed Tao for a while , and smiled a little and continued watch television . 

After a while , Tao stood up and took his empty cup and went to the kitchen while Lay had been in his dream .

" should i talked to Kris about this ? no i can't . but i should , but erghh ... i can't " Tao talked to himself slowly .

" not sleep yet ? " Kris always be that mystery guy to come out suddenly . he's landing against the refrigerator and looked at Tao .

" ouh , Kris ... Why are you don't take your nap yet ? " Tao curiously asked .

'' actually , i went down to get me some water to refresh my throat , but i see , there's something more refreshing here " Kris laughed .

" ha .. ha .. you should get your drink now , and go to sleep " Tao knew that Kris always like that . and he tried to get out of that type of teasing . 

Tao slowly ran away from Kris . He cannot take the tease anymore . 

Quickly , Kris grabbed Tao's right hand ,

" why so quick ? don't have time for me ? " Kris's voice makes Tao can't look to his face . 

then , Kris laughed . " you should wait for me , Tao .. you shared same room with me . " Tao nodded . 

Tao's hand still in Kris's hand . 

they went upstair together . " so , why you doing this to me ? Tao took a deep breath and asked Kris . 

" what ? " Kris pretend to be not understand .

" well , you teased me like that . and .... " Tao have no courage to continue .

" well , i like youu .... that's why i teased you " Kris answered confidently .

" can you let go of my hand , please ? Tao requested .

As they had reach their room , Kris let go of Tao's hand .

" okay , so i think you haven't finish your words yet ... ? " Kris said .

" uhmm , nothing " Tao replied shortly .  

they went to their beds . Tao's bed is beside Kris' bed .

" emm , Tao , do you think i'm handsome ? Kris asked while looking at Tao's back view .

" yeah sure ... " Tao replied without looking at Kris .

'' do you think i'm y ? '' Kris asked again .

" yes you are , Kris " Tao replied shortly .

" then , why don't you like me ? " Kris asked .

" i like you , Kris ... " Tao surprised of his own auto answer and Kris' question . 

Kris giggled while Tao was so surprise .

" Huh , what did you say ? you like me ? " Kris teased Tao again . Kris jumped to Tao's bed and gave him a back hug . 

" Kris , why you did this to me ? i don't like it " Tao said

" Lie . " Kris corrects it . 

Tao turned around and looked at Kris who is smiling at him . 

" I love you , Kris " Tao put a serious smile on his face . 

Kris just laughed .

" i mean it " Tao explained .

Kris stopped for a while , and smile a little and put his arms away from Tao's body . 

he went back to his bed . 

Tao shut his mouth , and went to his sleep with a surprise response .

Kris do not answer anything . 

Tao was so regret with his wrong confession .

In the next morning , 

Tao woke up and realized there's no Kris in the bedroom.

Tao went straight to the kitchen to get some breakfast , but there's no other member there . maybe they are out for some schedule . so he just took out a bottle of milk from the refrigerator .

suddenly , a hug from back was given to Tao while he is drinking the milk . 

" i'm sorry for last night , i could not answer anything because i was so surprised . Actually .... " a kiss from Kris' lips was given to Tao's lips . 

Tao was so surprised by the kiss given , he tried to push Kris away . but Kris hug him so tight . 

" i love you way more too ... " Kris quickly continued . 

Tao who is surprise with the confession , spray some of the milk in his mouth to Kris' face ...

" aishh , are you kidding me ? " Kris wiped his face with his hand . " i should drank that straightly from your mouth before . " 

Kris quickly grabbed Tao's neck . and slowly drank  the sweet milk from Tao's mouth . 

after a while , Kris pushed Tao away . 

" so , are we cool ? " Kris laughed and wiped his mouth . 

" i think we are . " Tao giggled and also wiped his lips . 

" i think we should have the same breakfast everyday , everynight and everytime , just you and me , can't we ? " Kris said .

Tao just smiled and washed his hands . 

" i said , can't we ? " Kris grabbed Tao's waist .

they both smiled .