Snowballs | G-Dragon & Yoona

Love Sick | A SoshiBang Drabble Collection

"WATCH OUT, OPPA! IT'S COMING!"

Pak! A snowball was thrown on Jiyong's cheek and he was frustrated at it. But his heart softened at the sight of Yoona, with her alligator laugh (which was so freaking adorable). His mind struggled to find a way to make Yoona think that he was angry at the snowball that she threw, but he wasn't.

He snapped his fingers and Jiyong bent down, taking a pile of snow. He started making snowballs with the pile and growled loudly, throwing those snowballs directly at Yoona while shouting at an unsatisfied tone, "HERE! TAKE THAT!"

Pak! Pak! Pak! The snowballs continued hitting Yoona's body and she curled her lips into a pout, fuming angrily when Jiyong started laughing, hitting his thighs while rolling on the snow-filled ground. "Haha, got you, Im Yoona!"

Yoona crossed her arms and turned her back against Jiyong before running back to the double storey house (used to be owned by Jiyong) that they shared together as a pair of love-birds. She knew Jiyong was angry at her, even though it was just a small snowball fight.

Jiyong noticed Yoona's actions, his lips curling into a frown as he stood up and followed his girlfriend secretly from behind. Babe.. Forgive me.


"Babe.."

"Don't 'babe' me." Yoona shushed Jiyong and he knew Yoona could a bit down at times. 

"Hey. I was just joking, my love." It was so silent you could hear a pin drop – Yoona chewed on her lower lip and Jiyong was busy hugging the lady's figure from behind, nuzzling into her neck.

"Come on, forgive me~ Bbuing bbuing!" Jiyong knew he failed doing aegyo, since he was more to the charismatic side. Feeling her heart soften at Jiyong's actions, Yoona immediately gave up, spun her body around and gave Jiyong a sheepish grin. "Game on."


Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak!

"HEY, IM YOONA, IT'S NOT FAIR!"

"IT'S FAIR, OPPA! YOU DID THE SAME TOO!"

"OKAY, THIS IS WAR!"

Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Ow!

"YEAH, MAN DOWN! I WON! I WON!" 

"Aish, Im Yoona.."

"Bittersweet revenge works, Kwon Jiyong."

Yoona started doing her 'victory dance' and Jiyong let out a soft chuckle, eyeing his girlfriend with a huge smile plastered on his face before standing up. "Really, Im Yoona? Another war it is."


Word Count: 386 words | AU | 01.03.2014

A/N: Yeah, here's another G-Yoon drabble from me, opening March with a bang. I really miss this cute couple but "that situation" doesn't make me stop shipping and loving these two and my other Yoong ships. Go G-Yoon and SoshiBang! 

Do leave some comments, everyone; I miss the comments here. Still, thank you for the support! And GG's Mr.Mr. MV's already out! They look gorgeous and classy, don't you think? ;)