No more

Fluffy Cheeks

(If you haven't noticed, I connect my Foreword title to the chapter title. So this one is Fluffy Cheeks [No More]. Gets? Just like how Snoopy's Way [To make you say yes] works.)

"How old are you again, Henry?" The mentioned boy -or guy- gave Amber a raised eyebrow because of her sudden question.

"Wait, wait. You've been my best friends for 8 years, and my girlfriend for 2 years and you don't know how old I am?" Amber shrugged. It doesn't seem like a very big deal to her. "Just tell me."

Henry sighed as he lied down the living room's carpeted floor. "23 turning 24. Seriously, I feel like I'm being interviewed in high school."

"Hmm..23. I wonder if my cuteness will fade if I reach 23." Amber  murmured to herself, thinking that Henry wasn't listening.

"What? Why would you wonder about that?" His small eyes started to droop because of fatigue.

"Oh, I thought you didn't heard that. Nevermind that." Then she lied down beside Henry and intertwined their hands. "Hmm.." Replied sleepy Snoopy as he offered his arm to Amber to become her pilllow. They fell asleep with a thought inside the llama's head. 

--

Krystal saw Amber blanking out for three times already that day, obvious that the girl was thinking about something.

"Amber, now!" The maknae shouted which startled all members. They all retorted to screaming back at the youngest complaining at her loud voice. Well, everyone except Amber. She just raised an eyebrow at Krystal and asked what does she want.

"I need to talk to you for a sec." Both of them left the practice room and stood outside.

"Spill."

"What should I spill?" Amber leaned on the wall, checking her phone for any missed call or messages.

"You are so obvious. Why are you spacing out today for like a hundred times already?" Krystal crossed her arms and faced the older lady in front.

"Who? Me? Spacing out?" The woman in question sure did looked shocked.

"No the wall, actually. Of course you, idiot! Who else am I talking to? Is this some kind of effect when your boyfriend goes overseas a lot?" 

"Woah, chill Krys. But seriously, I don't have any idea what you are talking about."

"I caught you spacing out today for three times. Care to explain?"

"I don't owe you any explanation. And I was not spacing out."

"Oh sure you are. That's why I had to call you for five times before answering. Can you just tell? It's not like I'm a stranger."

"Okay, Princess. Actually I don't have a problem. I'm just wondering about something." Then her face looked like she's slipping into deep thought again.

"What something?"

"Henry's fluffy cheeks have been deflated." Krystal stared at her for five seconds before coming back to her senses. 

"You've been depressed all this time because of Henry's cheeks?" She was indeed dumbfounded.

"Who's depressed? I'm not. I'm just wondering."

"Well, have you ever heard the word maturing? Chipmunks-" 

"He's a hamster too." Amber interrupted

"And Hamsters do that too you know. You shouldn't worry about petty things like that. You should worry about his ual orientation because I can guarantee you that hanging around Siwon a lot can make him a homo."

"Yuck, Soojung what the hell! Henry will never be gay. Stop saying gross things." Just then the door of the practice room opened revealing a short haired girl.

"Unnie, hyung we're gonna have one last practice before free time." Sulli said with a dashing smile and signaled for the two to come. Amber and Krystal went back to the room. "I think you have a thing with cheeks, Ambro." 

Amber sandwiched her cheeks between her hands and replied, "Do I?"

--

Fr: Llamaber
Sent at: 8:54 PM 

Find your cheeks before going back here. 

luvyow.

Henry stared at the text message far too long that Donghae noticed it.

"Ya, why are you making such a face?" Without any permission, the older man read the message on the phone.

"What does this mean, Henry-ah?" He too looked confused. But he's always confused so who even cares?

"I honestly don't have any idea too."

"Maybe she wants you to get fat." Said Hyukjae who joined in their conversation, ninja-style.

"I'm not even that muscular so why the hell would she want me to get fat?" Henry questioned.

"Now that she mentioned it, your cheeks really did became less fluffy." Eunhyuk poked his so-called fluffy cheeks.

"You think so, hyung?" Henry became conscious of his cheeks all of a sudden. It has a big part in his idol career, thus the nicknames.

"I think Amber-ssi just misses you too much that she can't help but to think of everything about you." Donghae said as he swung an arm around Henry's shoulders.

"Sent her a picture then. Tell her how you're doing." Hyukjae suggested giving a gummy smile to his companions.

"Oh yeah yeah! Sent her a selca with us!" Donghae was already fixing his hair and putting a peace sign on his lips, practicing his favorite pose in front of the mirror.

"That sounds cool. Okay let's do that." Henry prepared the camera on his phone and positioned themselves. He shot 4 pictures and decided to make it a collage. He then posted it on his Weibo and Twitter account saying, "Taiwan loves Sj-M! thanks for all the love, you guys. Hae, Hyuk, and Snoopy loves you!"

He hopes that Amber will understand the subtleness of calling himself Snoopy.

"Now let's wait if she'll answer." Donghae waited with full anticipation while Henry and Hyukjae stared at him.

"Do you have any idea what time it is in Korea now?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I don't know." Donghae replied to which Eunhyuk responded, "Me neither. Let's just go to sleep first then check in the morning." He was already dragging Donghae out of the room when Henry greeted them good night.

He sighed. He misses her girlfriend. And he's pretty sure that she misses him too.

--

 

"Hey, boyfriend. I have a question." Amber lied down the couch and hung her legs at the backrest. 

"What is it?" He sounded tired simply because it's 1 AM in Taiwan when Amber called Henry.

"Have you found your cheeks yet?" Silence answered her for sometime.

"Am, what is this all about? Did you really just called at 1AM to ask me this?"

"Sorry, Snoopy. It's just that... I miss pinching them."

"You miss pinching my cheeks? Really, huh."

"Just where did you kept them! They vanished like wind all of a sudden." He can imagine her pouting as she said her statement.

"I consumed them. Have you ever heard of baby fats dissolving due to growing? I guess that's exactly what happened." He smiled at his phone. After all this time he just realized how much he missed hearing her voice and feeling her touch. They're not even married and he's already homesick because of her.

"Well you better you put 'em back where they're supposed to be. Snoopy doesn't have deflated cheeks."

"Yes yes. I'll do my best to make them return, okay? Anyway, what time is it there?"

"12AM."

"What? You better get some sleep Am. Don't want you to get sick like me."

"Okay, I'll sleep. I just wanted to hear you before sleeping. Sorry for the disturbance. Bye mochi."

Then she hung up before Henry could respond. 

--

SJ-M returned to Korea two days after Henry and Amber's phone call. F(x) wasn't informed about their arrival so they were surprised when they passed by their oppas in the hallway. Henry greeted all of them with a bright smile then excused Amber for a moment. Whistles were heard as they turned around a corner and entered an empty room.

"I missed you Am. So so much it's driving me crazy." He showered her with kisses and she hastily returned all of them. They parted because of lack of air. Amber was pushed against the wall while Henry's hugging her so close it should be illegal.

"I miss you too, Henry. So so much it's frustrating me." She smiled her loving eye smile at him.

"You missed me or my cheeks?" He poked the left side of his face using her hand.

"Oh yeah, your deflated cheeks. They're not back, are they?"

"Obviously, I failed to return them. Forgive me?" Henry let his forehead touch hers then Amber spoke.

"You're forgiven. But you know what?"

"No I do not."

"I never missed your cheeks." He gave her a confused look like he can't understand a thing she's saying.

"What do you mean?"

"Because it has always been you whom I missed a lot."

Both of them broke into a wide smile.

"Will you still love me without my fluffy cheeks?"

"Hmm.. I say let's give it a try." 

--

That was rushed. I definitely want to sleep now. Or read a book I'm currently reading.. but anyways here it is! Sorry for the lack of ides. I DID MY BEST. So hooray for me because it's our Sportsfest this week! (where are the confettis?) Be happy for me! haha. I have a sick Henry fic in here though I'm thinking if I should just keep it to myself or post it. -.- Help me decide?

Anyways, thanks for reading! Comments will be very much appreciated~ ;)