Final

Misunderstanding

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

“Let’s break up.” Yuri said with a cold tone.

Jessica widden her eyes. She don’t believe that sentences will go out from Yuri’s mouth. “B.. But W.. Why?” Her tears is began falling down.

Yuri still silent. She don’t know what to say.

“Kwon Yuri please answer me!!” Jessica yell at her. “Look at me!”

Yuri shake her head. “I.. I can’t.”

“WHY?!!” Jessica is mad now. She doesn’t know why Yuri wants to break up with her. “What’s your reason for breaking up with me? Did I talk something wrong with you? Did you not love me anymore? Or.. Are you have another girlfriend beside me, Ms. Kwon?”

Yuri shake her head again. “No! You’re not do or say something wrong with me. I don’t have any girlfriend beside you. I’m still loving you, how could I do that? I just...” Yuri stops her sentences while Jessica is tearing.

“Just what?” Yuri keep silent. “Answer my question, Kwon Yuri!!!” Yuri still didn’t answer Jessica.

“Okay, you get what you want. We end. No more us. Good bye. Thanks for all.” Jessica walks far away from Yuri, who’s now is crying too.

 

“Jessie? What’s happening? Are you okay?” Tiffany ask her when she saw Jessica’s face.

“I’m okay, Tiff. Just let me go to my room, I need some rest.”

“Uh.. Sorry.”

Jessica just show her weak smile. She walks to her room and close the door after it.

I sure, there’s something wrong with my best friend.” Tiffany though.

 

“Where’s Yuri?” Taeyeon ask to other members, and they just shake their head except Jessica.

“Jess, you with Yuri last night, right? Do you know where’s Yuri?” Sooyoung ask to her.

“Am I her mother?! I don’t care where she is now.” Jessica said in cold tone and continue her breakfast.

After that, the door is open. They look to ther door, and shock for what they saw. Yes, she is Yuri in front of the door... But, her condition is far from good.

“What’s happening with you?” Hyoyeon ask.

“Yuri, are you okay?” Sooyoung ask worriedly.

Yuri walks to her room and ignore all of her friends question.

“Why is she like that?” Sunny compliment.

“Maybe she needs a time to be alone. Just continue your activities, girls. I’ll talk to her later.” Taeyeon said and the others just nod, except Jessica. She’s now looking at the door which Yuri go in with a worriedly look.

What happening with you last night, Yul? Why do you want to break up with me? Do you know Yul, I’m still loving you until now..”

“Jessie..” Tiffany touch her best friend’s shoulder that make Jessica shock. “Uh.. I’m sorry. I don’t mean...”

“It’s okay, Tiff.”

“Umm.. Jessie, can we talk in my room?”

After 5 seconds she looks Tiffany’s face, she nods her head. “Sure. Let’s go”

 

-  In Tiffany room –

“What will you say, Tiff?” Asked Jessica when she sits on Tiffany’s bed.

“Tell the truth, Jessie. Did you and Yuri have any problem?”

Jessica doesn’t answer Tiffany’s question.

“Jessie.. We are best friend, right? You can tell me your problem.”

Sigh.. Jessica know that she must tell the problem. “Uh.. Okay. You’re right, Tiff. We had a problem.”

“What is that?”

“We break up.”

Tiffany widden her eyes shockingly. “What? You two are breaking up? But, how?”

“I don’t know too, Tiff. She just asked me for breking up with her last night. That’s why yesterday I cried alot in my room. I’ve ask her, what’s her reason for breaking up with me. But she didn’t give a valid reason.” As Jessica end her sentences, her tears are falling down from her eyes.

Tiffany let out a deep sigh and hugs her bestfriend tightly. “Maybe she has a problem, Jess. I’ll ask TaeTae for ask Yuri about this, ok?” she rub Jessica’s back.

 

To: TaeTae

From: Mushroom Fany

TaeTae, can you ask Yuri about what happening with her and Jessie last night? Jessica is crying now. Thanks, I love you <3

 

After Taeyeon has received a message from Tiffany, she walks to Yuri’s room.

“Yuri?” called Taeyeon as she walks into Yuri’s room.

A girl who sat on the bed is hugging her knee and... Crying?

“Yuri? Are you crying?” asked Taeyeon as she walks to Yuri.

“Yuri, you can tell your problem to me. Remember that we are friend, right?”

Maybe after I told her what’s the problem, I can be relax, Yuri though to herself.

“I broke up with Jessica last night.”

Same as Tiffany, Taeyeon also shocked with that. “Why?”

“I- I don’t know, Tae..”

“What are you saying?! You broke up with Jessica and you don’t know the reason, Kwon Yuri?! What the...” Taeyeon is mad now. Jessica is one of her bestfriend, and of course Taeyeon doesn’t want Jessica to being hurt.

“Sorry..” tears began falls down from her eyes.

“I- I’m sorry, Yul. I just shock, you know.”

“It’s okay, Tae.”

“So, can you tell me the reason why you broke up with her? You know, Jessica is crying now at Fany’s room”

Yuri let a deep sigh before she answer Taeyeon’s quetion. “When we perform at Music Core the day before yesterday, I saw Jessica with a guy at the rooftop. And they’re hugging. How can I not be mad at that? I’m loving her that much, but she is love other guy. That’s why I broke up with her.”

“WHAT? That’s your reason, Kwon Yuri? You’re such a kid.” Taeyeon burst out laughing.

“Why are you laugh? Is there anything funny? Just go out from my room, Tae if you just want to laugh at me.”

“No, no.. Uh, I’m sorry, Yul. I just don’t know what’s on your mind.”

“What’s your meaning?”

“You know, Yul.. That guy is Jessica’s cousin wh lived in US, his name is Jung Yunho.”

“Really? Why I don’t know that?”

“Jessie told us after that, but you’re not with us. She introduce him to us, too. And for you know, Yunho oppa is so close with Jessica. He already have his boyfriend. So, don’t be jealous at them.”

“T- Tae.. What should I do then? I don’t know...”

“First, you must apologize to Jessie, remember that you’ve hurt her. And after that, you must back with her. You still loving her, right?”

“Yes, of course. But-”

“No buts, Ms. Kwon. Now, go to Jessica before it’s getting late.”

“You right, Tae. Thanks for your advice.”

“Anything for my best friend, Yul. Good luck!”

 

- in the beach –

A blonde girl is walking in side of the beach. After she feels tired, she decides to sits at there. Beach is one of her favourite place after mall. And it’s also Yuri’s favourite place.

Suddenly, a pair of hand cover her eyes.

“Guess who?” asked the girl.

“I know that’s you, Tiff. Don’t be like this, I’m not in mood.”

“Tiff? Don’t you want to meet me, huh?” the girl sits beside her.

“Yu- Yuri?”

“Yes, it’s me, Sica Baby..” Yuri smiled.

“B- But how can you here?”

“Remember this our favourite place, so I decides to go here. And luckily, my feeling was right.” asnwer Yuri. “Uh.. Sica, I’m sorry for last night. I don’t know if that guy is your cousin. I’m sorry for hurt you.”

“Huh? That guy? Is that Yunho oppa you mean?” asked Jessica and Yuri just nods her head. “Oh, I see now. You being jealous of him because me and Yunho oppa hug each other right?”

“H- how did you know? Did Taeyeon tell you about that? But you came here before Taeyeon go out from our room?”

“I know that.” Jessica wink her eyes.

“So.. Have you forgive me?”

“Of course. Is there any valid reason for not forgive you?” Jessica smiled bitterly.

“Thanks.” said Yuri. “Umm.. Sica?” as Yuri called Jessica’s name, she just look toward her.

“C- can we back again? I- I’m still loving you”

“Huh? After you make me hurt, you can saying this easily? Do you ever feel what I feel, huh?!” Jessica said with angrily.

“I- I’m sorry for that, Sica. I know I’m wrong. Just punish me or do something, just please comeback to me.” Yuri pleaded.

“Okay, let me home now!”

As what Jessica said, Yuri take her to their dorm. After they arrive at they room, Jessica lock the door.

“S- Sica, why are you lock the door?” Yuri asked curiously.

“Do you want me comeback with you or not?”

“Y- yes, of course.”

“You will do anything?”

“Yes, I will, for you to comeback with me.”

“Okay then. I’ll give you some punishment.” Jessica said with an evil smile. “But before that, I want you make a promise.”

“Promise what?”

“Promise that you never do that again to me. And you never leave my side.”

“Okay, I promise that.”

Suddenly Jessica lift Yuri’s chin until their eyes met. She leans a deep kiss passionately. After that, Jessica breake their kiss.

“Uh.. Sica.. Is this the punishment you will give to me?” Yuri asked.

“It’s not end, Kwon Yuri.”

“Huh? Then what will you do to me, Sica?”

“I will punish you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

in the bed.” Jessica whisper seductively while Yuri is widden her eyes.

Yuri smirk evily and whisper back to Jessica. “As you wish, Sica Baby.” She winks seductively.

 

THE END