My Princess

Shes Mine

 

Yuri P.O.V

I decided to go check if SeoHyun was okay this morning. I know i shouldnt even be talking to her since she gave me brusies all over my face and all... but i mean like, she lost Yoona right? 

I slowly peeked in her room. And the SMELL IN THERE! OH MY GOD! It smelled like herbal tea TT.TT "SeoHyun-ah?" I swung the door open, and thats when it hit me the hardest. Not the smell. But A PILLOW! I really wonder how she lives in here. BUt then again, this was like me. "SeoHyun-ah, dont be like that" I poked her with the tip of my toe afraid as like she would bite off my foot.

"YAH! GET OUT OF HERE YOU GIRLFRIEND STEALER! YOU BIMBO (Thats for a certain someone...and she knows who she is <3 Love youse ^^) " She got up from the bed and slapped me. "GET OUT!" She pointed to the door.

That was it! She cant just be having all of these trouble problems, and when i come up to say sorry, she cant be still tryna kill me with her PILLOW AND THE HERBAL TEA SMELL! 

As i walked out, i got tackled by Zelo. Luckly all of these guys here are gay, or else i would have just killed them all. Then and their 'guy hormones'. I just shoved him off of me and went back into my room. Where Yoona lay still. I walked over to her and whispered. "When will you be mine?"

"WHEN WILL YOU BE MINE HUH!?" The annoying voice of the one and only messed up in the brain brother... Himchan. "Ohhh so cheesy Yuri! What happened to the playaaaaa?" His aegyo voice! Im going to kill him!

"Hm? Oh Hi Yuri-shi Hi Himchan oppa" Yoona smiled. "YURI LOOOOOVES YOU YOONA!" Himchan yelled while running away. Yoona stared at me. "True?" She asked.

I pulled her into a hug. "Yeah. Its true Yoona" I got up and walked away. "Yah wait up!" Yoona quickly ran up to my side. "Yes?" I asked her. "YUP! Now piggy back pweasee!" I laughed to myself. She got onto my back and i carried her downstairs. I was going to drop her on the couch, but then i heard her snoring. AWEEE THIS WAS SO CUTE! "Ayyyy YoonYul now? No more YoonHyun!?" Sehun asked. I shushed him up.

I slowly walked back up of the stairs. I could feel Yoona leaning back alot so i had to lean forward. I felt like some old lady leaning over as if i had a hunchback! But i was almost there.

I tried to lay her down in her bed. But she held on to my neck. I tried to pull her arms off... but that means she could pontentially wake up. So i layed there beside her. 1 hour passed. 2 hours passed. Finally she wakes up. It was now 11am. "Yuri?"

I slowly got up and crouched down to her. "Morning princess" I grinned kissing the tip of her nose. "Morning Kwon oppa!" Yoona smiled kissing my cheek this time. "C'mon, time to get up baby!" I pulled her up and we both walked down the stairs hand in hand. 

"Ayyy! Their together now! Sehun get used to it not being your sister! Cause now its mine!" Himchan rubbed it in his face. But Sehun shrugged, "Im going to go check on her." and he left.

"Lets go out go to the beach!!!" Yoona said. Everyone nodded and started to make their way to the door when Yoona stopped all of us. "I meant us as in me and Yuri" 

I grinned at her " Thats my princess" and i pecked her on the cheek. She jumped on to my back. "ONWARDS UNICORN!" She screamed. "Baby... you need your shoes on. And some pants. (Yoona was just wearing a really big T-Shirt that was Zelo's)" I told her.

She smiled at me awkwardly. "Righhhht!" She ran upstairs and changed comming back down in some white shorts and a slightly baggy sweater. "YOU CANT WEAR THAT!" I yelled at her.

"Why? Whats wrong?" She easked looking at herself. "Your pants" I pointed at it "Its too short! Guys will look at you! But you're mine!" I hugged her. "So go change" I sternly told her.

"Fineeee" She whined walking up the stairs. But half way she stopped and turned around. "Pleeeeease Yuri? I want to wear these pants! Their my lucky pants!" She whined.

"Fine!" We walked out hand in hand on our way to the beach.

Then 2 guys walked up to us. "Hey girls" One smiled. I scoffed at him and Yoona just looked at him like she wanted to kill him. "Princess, be careful with your eyes" I whispered in her ear. "C'mon" I pulled her arm and dragged her away from those guys. 

"It seems like your friend there likes my friend huh? Numbers please?" This time i glared at him while Yoona scoffed. 

"Stay away from us you ugly looking male s" I stated as i walked away again. "What did you say?" "Should i emphasize it? UGLY. LOOKING. MALE. SLUUUUUTS!" I screamed at him. Me and Yoona both knew whatwas going to happen. We both ran as if our lives depended on it. 

We were able to lose them when we ran past the ice cream cart. Yes! We lost them behind an ice cream cart! "Princess?"

"Yes?"

"'Can you buy me an icecream?"

"Fine, thats only because you let me wear my pants today"

Once i got my icecream she looked very thirsty. So i let her have it. Ice cream melted is still an ish drink right? Its liqud. So it would still calm her thirst. "Thanks baby, want me to buy you another one?"

"Nope! I have all the ice cream i need!" I grinned.

"Where?"

I pointed at her face. "Right there" Then i her face. 

"Kyaaa Yuri!" She got up and ran away.

"You're going to leave me?" I stood up and gave my pouting face. 

"Nope!" She spun around and ran past me but not before grabbing my hand. "Lets go home baby"

"Okay Princess"

With that, we both slowly walked back home. Getting looks from people. But who cares right? Im with my Princess.

"Baby, im tired. Piggy back please?" I nodded and she climbed onto my back. With her on top of me, this took even longer to get home. But i didnt care. Shes my one love. I need more time with her anyway.

My Princess...I like that word

MY princess

~~~

Comment:

@Kimsunshin Yup!

@VanessaH2012 Yeah i have to admit, YoonHyun is cute

@Chuckles Inspired now? Ha ha Yes the weird minds. :P Yup exactly like that. A small text = huge smile ^^ Byeee