My Angel

Hello Mr.Bad Boy

I always called him useless over and over.Even when I call him hopeless,he'll just smile and say the same thing over and over again.

"I'm sorry Sungmin.I'll try to be more useful next time."He would say with a smile.I never understood why he would smile brightly when I insult him.He really is weird....

Sungmin's Pov

"Don't have money.So can you mind giving me a break."Leeteuk said.He was surrounded by a bunch of guys.

"Then give us something with value then."A guy said as he lean his arm against the wall.Leeteuk looked down.

"I keep telling you that I don't have money."Leeteuk said.He was about to you hit him until I grabbed the guy's fist.Leeteuk looked at me.

"Sungmin."Leeteuk said.The guys looked back.They looked terrified.

"Sungmin!"They yelled.They all ran off.I looked at Leeteuk.

"Are you okay?"I asked him.He smiled at me.

"I'm fine.Thank you Sungmin."Leeteuk said.This guy is my room mate.Due to some cumstance.

FlashBack

"Due to you entering school late,we're putting you in the same dorm as Sungmin."The teacher said to Leeteuk and Me.We walked out of the room and went outside.Already I hear people talking about us.

"A transfer student dorming with Sungmin?"A guy said.

"He's gonna get killed!"Another guy said.

"Poor guy."Another one said.I glared at them and they stop talking.

"Umm Sungmin.Let me introduce myself.I'm Jungso Park but you can call me Leeteuk."Leeteuk said.He shakes my hand and smile.

"I hope we could be great room mate."Leeteuk said showing a dimple smile.

"Leeteuk."I said.He smiled at me.All sudden hear the other guys mummbling.I tighten my fist.

"Shut up!All of you!"I yelled.They all ran off.I stared at Leeteuk.

"I'm sorry."Leeteuk said.As he looked down.

"It's alright.It's not your fault that they like to gossip."I said.He smiled at me.

"Your really nice Sungmin."Leeteuk said with an angel like smile.It was the first time someone ever called me nice.

End Of FlashBack

"Sungmin!"Leeteuk yelled.I get up from laying on the glass.He runs toward me.

"Are you ditching class again?"Leeteuk asked me.I nod my head.

"Yeah it doesn't matter to me."I said.He sit nexts to me.

"But you know there's a pop quiz today right?"Leeteuk asked me.I shaked my head.All sudden the bell rings.Leeteuk grabs my arm and try to pull me up.

"Come on we have to go."Leeteuk said.The bell rings again.I bite my lip.I picked him like a suitcase.

"You idiot don't worry about others before yourself!"I yelled as I ran to the classroom.I kicked the door open.

"We're not late!"I yelled.The teachers and students looked at us weirdly.

"Sungmin is taking a test?!"They yelled.I glared at all of them.They kept quiet.After the test Leeteuk walks up to me.

"I got a perfect score."Leeteuk said with a smile.I looked at my grade I got a 4.

"Damn."Sungmin said.Leeteuk looked at me with big eyes.

"Sungmin do you like to fight?"Leeteuk asked me.I looked up at the ceiling.

"Kinda.I never losted a battle before."I said.He chuckles softly.

"Then I guess I can depend on you when I lost any opitions."Leeteuk said with a smile.I hit his head softly.

"You really are hopeless."I said.I thought he'll get mad but he just smiled softly.

"I'll try my best to be useful to you."Leeteuk said.My life changed as I met him.From a delinquent boy who is fear by all to a mischeif boy who likes to fight.The alarm clock ringed.I felt someone tap my shoulder.I open my sleepy eyes and see Leeteuk smiling at me.

"Good morning."I said.Leeteuk's face was bright red.

"Sungmin I like you."Leeteuk said.I just froze there.

At School

"Leeteuk likes me."I said to myself softly.Well he's very nice and he's good looking but what would he see in me?I don't know how I should reply.

"Sungmin!"A guy yelled.I turn around and see a guy hitting me with a bat.I passed out.I open my eyes and see myself at the nurse office.I see Leeteuk sitting there.He looked at me.

"How are you feeling?"Leeteuk asked me.I get up a little and see I had band aids on me.

"I'm fine thank you."I said.Even though he said he like me,he still treats me like his friend.I looked at him.His face was serious.I felt my heart beat a little.I looked at his arms they were all beaten up.I touched his arm.

"What happen?"I asked.He chuckled and then smiled.

"I got into a fight with some guys trying to hurt you."Leeteuk said with a soft smile.I bite my lip.He got his self in danger because of me.

"Next time please don't get invole."I said.He looked at me weirdly.

"Why can't I?"Leeteuk asked.I clenched my fist and bite my lip harder that blood came out.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt!"I yelled.He grabs my hand.

"But I like you Sungmin."Leeteuk said with a worried look.I pulled my hand away.

"Just because you like me doesn't mean you should risk your life for me.You know how that'll make me feel?!I don't want see someone I care for get hurt because of me."I said.Leeteuk chuckled a little.I looked at him.He smiled softly and grabbed both my hand.

"You don't have to worry.If I get hurt I would be happy that its protecting you.After all I like...No I love you Sungmin."Leeteuk said.I felt my heart beat.

"I love you too."I said.Leeteuk came close to my face and kissed me.I kissed back.The first ever person who didn't fear me that got close to me became my first love.

Next Day

I hear the alarm clock ring.I felt someone tap my shoulder.I open my sleepy eyes and see Leeteuk.

"Wake up Sungmin it's time for school."Leeteuk said.I get up from my bed and see Leeteuk smiling.I smiled back.We both get ready for school and head out.

"You know today we have a pop quiz again."Leeteuk said.

"Great.I'm gonna fail again."I said.He looked down.

"I should have helped you out in studying."Leeteuk said.I chuckled.

"You really are useless."I said laughing.He smiles at me.

"I'll try my best to be useful to you next time."Leeteuk said.I chuckled.If only he knew how useful he is to me.I kissed him and he kissed back.I'm really glad that I met him.He's my angel.