Code6: Declaration of a Friendly Rivalry

Nu'Trouble [[HIATUS]]

 

 

     “But I’m not yet forgiving her, okay? She’ll need to repent and pay for everything she did” I said while walking towards the room.

               “Okay,” I heard him replied.

               If it’s not just for Ren…and for our friendship…I must have done the opposite.

 

 


 


 

 

 

Last night…

               “Oh! Come on, JR! Don’t tell me that you really hate her!!” Ren said.

               “Ah, Ren, you’re getting really annoying, you know that?” Baekho asked.

               “Listen, Ren, I’m doing it for you!” I said.

               “Who asked?!” he pouted.

               “I’m doing it because I’m you’re friend” I replied.

               “Then what about Aron-hyung? Have you forgotten that you just hurt him?”

               “But he’s the first one to punch!” JR said.

               “Lame!! That’s just an excuse! Aron-hyung is your best friend, right? And it’s not the punch I’m talking about, you numb!” Ren continued.

               “Hey, Ren” Baekho said. “That’s going too far.”

               “I’m not going to stop until JR realizes that he also had committed mistakes tonight” he pouted even more while crossing his arms. “I can’t believe you didn’t saw his eyes!”

               His eyes? (Flashbacks) His eyes want to protect something…

               “I can’t believe that your eyes just looked like Gyuri’s earlier” he continued.

               “What? Don’t compare me with that shameless girl!” I said.

               “Eyes…eyes! Ren stop talking about eyes! You know I’m bad at reading someone’s eyes” Baekho complained.

               “Then tell JR to go back to being himself” he said while lying on my bed.

               “Hey! That’s my bed” I said.

               “Shut up… I’m not going to talk with you unless you apologized to hyung” he said before dozing off.

 

+now+

               That Ren… huh? I stopped at the sight of Haera in front of me. “Her eyes were full of pain”. I remember what Ren said. I tried to look at her eyes but she quickly avoided and walked passed by me whispering “Good morning.” I chased her with a look. She grabbed Aron-hyung’s sleeves and he touched her forehead in return then he smiled. I turned back only to see Ren smiling like there’s no tomorrow. I smiled back at him and went to the bath room to fix myself before going to school.

 

 

 

+MINHYUN’S POV+

               The rain from yesterday left a great disaster today…

               Sigh, I can’t believe that all of that happened last night… I hope everything will be okay now…Aron-hyung and JR. Oh, right. Haera!

               “Haera” I called her but I didn’t find her in our room. Maybe she’s out?

               “Thanks for last night” a heard a faint voice from behind. I turned to confirm who it was and yes it’s her.

               “You should stay in bed” I said.

               She shook her head and walk to the bathroom to change. She took her uniform as she said, “I need to go now.”

               “But you have just recovered from fever” I tried to stop her.

               She shook her head and bowed down, “I’m strong. I’m a bad grass myself and a slight fever will never harm me.”

               “Haera” I called her but it’s too late. I know I can’t change her mind and it’ll be like stepping on her pride if I tried to stop her furthermore.

 

 

 

               Sigh…

               “Minhyun!!”

               “Oh, Ren, why?” I asked.

               “I want to know more about Haera…” he said. I looked at him with confused eyes. “I just want to know her history, okay? It’s not like I like her like how you feel now but—”

               “Hey, what are you trying to say?” am I making my feelings too obvious?

               “Just tell me what you know…about Haera…” he said.

               “Okay…”

 

 

               “So…that’s the reason why… Baekho hated her that much… do you know why she did that?” Ren continued to ask.

               “I don’t know…and how was I supposed to know? Baekho and JR don’t want to talk about her so that’s the only thing I know” I replied.

               Ren stood up and wipe off the dust on his pants, “Thank you. I think I had a grasp of the current situation. By the way, it’s obvious…”

               “Obvious??”

               “Your feelings for her” he said. “Have you tried confessing to her?”

               “I told her before but…she said she’ll never give a second thought about it” I replied. He smirked.

               “Make sure you’ll do your best…” he said with a weird grin on his face. “I’m lying when I told you that I don’t like her. I’m really interested in her.”

               I looked at him with confusion.

               “I want to protect her…I want to erase the sadness in her eyes…” he said. “Don’t you feel the same?”

 

 

               “Oh? Minhyun, you’re early…you skipped class?” Aron-hyung asked.

               “No...we don’t have teachers for the next classes…” I excused for I had really skipped class.

               “Since you’re here and I can’t leave the café…can you run me an errand?” he asked.

               “Me? Sure…I don’t have anything else to do.”

               “Here” he said putting a paper bag on the counter. “Take this to Haera and check if her fever has gone down.”

               I look at hyung, “Why did you let her go home if you know she still has a fever?”

               “I know you know how stubborn she is. Once she decided, she’ll never change her mind and on top of it…she’s raised to survive being alone…” he said turning his back against me. Being alone…

               “Okay, I’ll bring this to her and make sure that she’s okay” I said while walking out the café.

              

               “I want to protect her…I want to erase the sadness in her eyes…”

               It’s not sadness that has taken over her eyes…its fear… the fear of being alone…

 

 

 

 


Just a short update~

So ready for the next chapter(which is also short xD)? I'll give you some preview...of what to expect ~~


 

 

 

Slash

Drip…

 

                                                                                          Drip…

 

 

 Am I late? Did I make it in time?

 

 

            Silence…

 

                                                            Silence…                        

 

                    Silence…

 

 

 

 

 


Curious? Curious?

I'm Curious too...~

If you're really curious then you know what to do :3

 

~SUBSCRIBE~


and find out at the next chapter~~