And the winner is..

The Best K-Pop Band Wins The Prize

"I think we won," Key smiled and waved to the screaming fans while whispering to Jonghyun.

"I know, definitely more powerful than those b2uties," Jonghyun replied breathlessly.

Onew, Minho, and Taemin heard Jonghyuns comment and started bursting out into laughter on stage. The crowd grew quiet and the MC looked at the weirdly.

"You guys alright?" MC asked and raised a brow.

"Yeah, we burst out into laughter all the time after our finished performance,"Taemin chuckled which earned squeals from the fangirls.

"Alright!" the MC skipped the subject,"Make sure to vote now in the booths in the back! Which band do you think is the best? Submit your  poll into the big box near the stage and we will announce the winner in a few hours! Thank you again Shinee for your outstanding performance!" Shinee bowed at the crowd and made their way down stage. Once they reached the ground floor each member bumped into the other members of Beast, Teentop, Bigbang, and Superjunior. Each member was giving each other a stare down.

"That song was cheesy," L.Joe, from Teentop, referred to Shinee's song Lucifer.

"I agree, the lyrics are terrible. 'Loverholic, Robotronic?" GD, from Bigbang, laughed,"Were you guys drunk when you were composing this!?"

"And what does it even mean when you sung 'I feel like I've become a clown trapped in a glass castle? What the heck?" Heechul, Superjunior, joined in.

Everyone started laughing whilst Shinee kept glaring at them.

"Whatever. The crowd cheered louder for us than all of your guys' performances," Onew replied and smirked. The bunch kept quiet for a moment. Before anyone could speak up they turned their attention to this girl speaking on the stage. Immidiately, their eyes were locked on hers and they couldn't speak due to her voice which brought them to be speechless.

"HEY WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY?! HOW YOU ALL DOINGGG~!!" you shouted into the microphone getting the crowd pumped up. The crowd crazily jumped up and down and screamed their head off. 

"Yeah! I know, K-Pop Music Festival's can really bring out the crazy side of you," you chuckled,"But I'd like to ask all of you to stay calm as I bring up the participating boy bands so that they can listen to their ending results!"

You sighed to yourself since it was getting hot on stage from the beaming, bright lights. You turned your body to the side to face the following bands. You then smiled to them and gestured to them to come up on stage with my hand, but for some reason they just stayed still... 

"Uhmm.. guys hurry up!" You whispered over to them to come up on stage. They soon snapped out of their thoughts and stares and quickly shuffled up the stairs. The crowd was about to break out into more screams but you 'ssh-ed' them and held a finger up to your lips. 

Being a host, choreographer, and stylist is not the job I'd find exciting. More like exhausting.

"DRUM ROLL PLEASE!" You shouted again into the mic and soon heard a drum roll from the speakers.

"This is intense,"Yoseob said which made the crowd burst out into laughter. Kikwang elbowed him which made him shut up.

"Yah! Shut up your supposed to be quiet!," Niel whispered loudly from the side.

"Says the person who's whispering loud enough for the entire crowd to hear," Onew chuckled.

"Now your talking! Stay quiet! Aigo.." Dongwoon stepped in.

"I thought awhile ago we told you square people to be quiet!" Jonghyun hissed.

"It's box!" Kikwang said.

"Idiot! It's cube!" Hyunseung quickly said and slapped the back of his head.

"That's sad.. they forgot their own names.." Sungmin said.

"Ugh, why are you even here, Junior guys," The B2ST members individually muttered under their breath.

"I dislike everyone here too! Like we want to go against Shinee, B2St, Bigbang, and Teentop!"Eunhyuk loudly shouted which made the crowd gasp. But the groups aren't focusing their attention on the crowd but each other.

Soon the bands broke out into another fight, almost leading on to fist punching until Maeki stepped in.

"YAH! STOP IT OR ELSE NONE OF YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN ANOTHER FESTIVAL EVER AGAIN!" You shouted from the top of your lungs threatingly.

The bands started to calm down and scatter back to their original spots on stage. You rolled your eyes and began to announce the winner.

As everyone held their breaths, and listened intently for the winner before anyone could break out into more fist fights, you suddenly slid the card out from the envelope, flipped open the cover, and quietly gasped to yourself before annoucing.

"And.. the winner for 2011's Best K-pop Band is..."

 

 


 

LOOOL, and you will find out the winner next chapter x)

I made this fiction like a year ago and I haven't updated anything at all. I was bored and scrolled through my fictions and realized..

Oh well, I'll just update what I have for chapter 1 and see how far this fiction goes. hhaha.

Hope you enjoyed.