Your first job as a manager

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

“No, no, please just do a touch up for them, it will looks like mask if you give them more powder.. it’s just a talk show” the makeup artist give you unfriendly glance, is not that you want to make enemy, it’s just how you do your job, you don’t want any single mistakes, not even a small one.

You: So you guys already read and memorize the questions and answers right?

Shinee: ne noona..

You: good, just keep on the script okay? Get ready and good luck! Hwaiting!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s break time, you’ve ordered foods for shinee to eat. You take them into the changing room and let them eat there. You still have things to do, you have to see the director, some of the questions they asked earlier were out of script, you have to talk to him about it.

Jonghyun: noona, eodi gayo? (where are you going?)

You: i have to see the director, I’ll be back soon

Key: you don’t eat with us?

Onew: yeah, eat with us, you can talk to him later, it’s almost pass lunch time and you haven’t eat anything.

You: that’s okay, I’m not hungry anyway, I’ll be right back.. (as usual, when you doing your job, there’s nothing can interfere, not even lunch)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The recording is over, shinee is changing now, you sit at the corner of the studio doing checklist on your schedule book. Talk show is done, the next schedule is to perform as a guest in some live music program. As you’re getting more serious, you hear your stomach growling. You look at your watch, it’s almost  5pm, you had surely missed your lunch. At that time you see taemin walks towards you.

Taemin: noona, igeoyo (this).. (he hands you a sandwich, you stare at him, surprised)

You missed your lunch didn’t you? Some of the staff gave me this, you should eat, we still have a schedule after this.. (he looks very worried of you)

You: (you smile) ah, gomawo taemin-a.. you come at the right time, I’m starving to death! (you jokes a bit to let him see that you’re okay, he smiles but still looks worried)

Na gwenchana.. jinjja, thank you for worrying me (you soften your voice, you really touched that he cares about you)

(seeing his expression now is a bit relax, you change your tone similar to nagging) By the way, what are they doing in the changing room exactly?? It’s been half hour! It’s not like they’re girls who change into dresses!!

Taemin: (laughs) jamkamanyo (wait a minute) noona, I’ll tell them to change faster.

 

You see him go back to the changing room then you look at the sandwich on your hand. He’s a sweet boy. How can he be so worried about a person he’s just met yesterday? Anyway, you eat the sandwich and smile..