Chapter 1

A SPECIAL GIFT FROM HIM

“Yunnie…”. A man in glasses with a big doe eyes, a flawless skin and a dark hair called the man beside him that is reading his book seriously now.

The other man just doesn’t budge even a little by that calls, still with the same act and the same expressions. The man in glasses just sights and pouts his lips as he knew that he get ignored by the man that called ‘Yunnie’. Then he picks his cell that placed in his left pocket and plays a games not bother to call the other man again since he knows that it will be useless.

‘he always like that…huh!!’ said him in his heart as he stomps in anger and still play the game in anger too.

[Jaejoong POV]

‘am I a bug?! No!!! I’m a human too!!’ I tried to kill all the monster on my game’s phone in anger.

“aiissshhh.. go to hell!!!” I mumbled softly as I still focus to kill all the monster. But since the situation around me is as quiet as a dead, so my words are echoing quiet loud and as the result I got a dead glare along with ‘ssshhh’ words from people. I just cover my mouth and bow in apologize then remain silent after that. While that man beside me still not bother to give me a gaze. Aissshhh… Guess, where we are?.. yeah, we are in library now, and what makes it even funnier? We are having our date now….yeah, here… in library… with a buns of book and with a lot of silent people. Sigh… we always like this, having a date in library since a year ago when he asked me to be his lover..oh wait..i’m wrong, he didn’t asked me to be his lover, but he just texted me and said that…

‘God made you for me, that’s why you must always stay beside me’

Yeah..just a text from him and I already kneel down and consider that we have a special relationship more than just a regular best friend . But I cant blame myself too since after that we did have a little special thing like at lunch time, he always comes to my class (since we are not in the same class but his class just next to mine ) and we share our lunch together, when the school is over, he always wait me outside my class, and he sent me to my home, then he always comes to my home so early and so sudden just to take me to go jogging with him or just checking on me. Oh god..although he never talk sweet, touch my hand or even do something romantic and sweet but I still count that he loves me.

[End of Jaejoong POV]

Jaejoong keeps staring at yunho’s face with a dreamy look. Then just that….

“is there something wrong on my face?” yunho look at jaejoong with a frown.

That just shocks jaejoong, not knowing that he get caught staring at yunho. Quickly he shakes his head and covers his face with a book, pretend to read it.

“are you hungry?” yunho close his book and pick jaejoong book then stare at jaejoong’s eyes.

While jaejoong just look down and nods his head softly.

“ok, lets get some food.” Yunho get up and bring back all the book on its shelves then give a signal to jaejoong to follow him. Jaejoong just pouts knowing that, he knows yunho will always like that but he just still have some hopes that yunho will approach him and walk hand in hand with him, but maybe all of that just a dream. When it comes to reality, yunho just already outside library, leave him behind. He let a long sigh then runs to approach yunho.

“Yunnie…wait~” he walk behind yunho and try to catch some steps.

They go to a small restaurant in the corner of town square then sit there face to face.

“yunnie..can you sit here?” jaejoong point at the side beside him and make a cute face.

Yunho just stare at him then calls the waiter to order the meals, yeah…ignoring jaejoong question, as always. Jaejoong glare at yunho with a anger pout but the one that got that just enjoying to order the meals for him and jaejoong.

“I have ordered salad and orange juice for you, I know you are in diet progress but I already order a bowl of rice and chicken for you, you should eat it.” Said yunho to jaejoong, then he is busying hiself with his phone. That’s make jaejoong more boil in anger.

‘what the hell are you JUNG YUNHO..!!!!AAARRGGGHHH!!! at least you should ask me first before making an order…can you just ask!!! What I mean for you??! Huh?!! A shadow??!! JUNG YUNHO DUMB!!!!’ jaejoong said that in his mind as he looks away and fold his hand on his chest. Accidently he looks at the corner of that room and found someone that he knows.

‘huh? Are they junsu and yoochun?’ he stare at that couple then a minutes later his face turn red as he saw they are making out on they chair. Yunho looks at jaejoong expressions then he start to look at jaejoong’s object, he widen his eyes knowing that those couple is really brave enough to do such a thing.

“EHEM!!” yunho makes a fake cough then jaejoong back to his sense again. They feels akward after seeing that. Thanks god, they meals is coming then they busying themselves to eat that without a word.

After that, yunho sent jaejoong to his home, before yunho bend a good bye…

“yunnie….emmm…two days later is my birthday, please come to my party.” Said jaejoong cutely with a red cheek.

“two days again? But, tomorrow evening I should leave this city with my basketball team, umm.. tournament  stuff.” Said yunho with a flat and cold expressions. In that time after heard that jaejoong feels want to burst in tears, but he holds that and try to give him a sweet smile that’s end up with a bitter one.

“oh really? It’s okay then, fighting! I know you can win this time, just do all your best.” Said jaejoong in a hoarse tone try to hold his tears.

“ok…I leave now.. bye..” said yunho, then he leave, jaejoong just cant hold his tears and burst in tears while looks at yunho shadow that disappear in the corner of the road.

That’s night jaejoong cries out loud in his room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

To be continue………….

 hey guys....this fic will be just 2shots....