Goodbye? Part Two

A Girl With A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No one's POV

 

It had been days since Jieun had not left her room. She wouldn't open her door, she wouldn't eat. Whenever her parents or Myungsoo tried to open the door, she would yell a "Get out!" or "Leave me alone!" Jieun's mother heaved a sigh while massaging her temples.

 

They tried everything to get Jieun out of her room but nothing. She wouldn't open it. Her mother knew it was her fault for all of this. If only she hadn't force her daughter to get married, this would not have happened. "Mrs Lee?" Myungsoo appeared in the living room while holding his phone.

 

"Yes dear?" She replied weakly. "Mom called. She said she managed to change the wedding date. It's in two weeks" He muttered and sat down. Jieun's mom nodded and forced a smile. "I have to leave now but please get Jieun to eat something? Talk to her. Make sure she opens the door. I'm worried Myungsoo-ah" She was on the verge of tears.

 

"Don't worry. I know what to do" Myungsoo assured with a smile. Jieun's mom smiled lightly again and left the living room. As soon as she left, his smile turned into a frown and he ruffled his hair. "Aish, what should I do?" He complained to no one in particular. 

 

He couldn't forget the look on her face when she came home that day. She looked weak, fragile, broken. She was crying uncontrollably. When he came running to her and hugged her while asking her what's wrong, she pushed him away and glared at him before running into her room.

 

That was the last time he saw her.  When he tried to make her open the door, he would get no response. That is why, he called her parents because he was clueless. He did not know what happened to her.

 

He looked at his watch and scowled. It was time to go to school. He ran upstairs and  knocked on Jieun's door. "I'm leaving for school. You should come down and eat something" He said softly. He waited for her to response but not a single sound was heard. He sighed. "Bye" He mumbled and left the house. "Please be safe Jiuen-ah"

 

******

 

When he walked into the school hallway, girls were throwing themselves at him. "Haven't you heard? L oppa and suzy broke up!" A girl beamed while batting her eyelashes at him. He rolled his eyes in disgust and pushed his fangirls away.

 

"Yo man!" Sungyeol attacked him with a bear hug. "Yah" Myungsoo glared at him with his famous poker face. "W-whats wrong?" His bestfriend asked and gulped. "It's nothing" He shrugged and went to class. When he went in, he saw L.joe staring blankly ahead.

 

L.joe glanced at Myungsoo and he clenched his fist. 'What the hell?' He thought and walked passed by him and sat down. He slumped in his seat and closed his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter