Chapter 4

I'll protect you

"Joon can you help me with my math homework" Baekhyun asked as he sat beside Suho who was laying on the latter's bed, His mind was drifting off to something Baekhyun didn't know and his eyes were still red from the crying, Baekhyun only asked for the older's help so he could distract him from whatever his thinking, and Baekhyun felt bad for not knowing what's wrong with his bestfriend.

"Sure thing Baek" Suho said giving him one of his gentle smiles as he sat and started helping Baekhyun with his homework.

By the time the boys come back home Suho and Baekhyun had already finished all their Homework.

"Baekyy" Kai's voice come from downstairs and Baekhyun grinned as he raced from his bedroom to his boyfriend's arms.

"I missed you"Baekhyun said Hugging Kai tightly, The latter chuckled and hugged him back.

"I missed you too" He said ruffling the younger's soft hair.

"Ugh spare me a break" Kris groaned walking to the living room.

"You're just Jealous you don't have what we have"Baekhyun said sticking his tongue out (a habit he always had).

"Sure, whatever" Kris said looking through the living room then he went to the kitchen and frowned when he didn't find what he was looking for.

"Where's Suho?"Kris asked the now the cuddling couple on the coach.

"Oh Suho uhm He's in my bedroom, Hyung he doesn't look okay" Baekhyun said and Kai looked worried while Kris sighed knowing that he was the reason of Suho's state, he felt felt guilty the minute he snapped at the younger but he was just frustrated that moment he couldn't help it.

He decided that he should go and apologize for his actions as he went up to Baekhyun's bedroom.

He knocked and entered when he heard a faint 'come in'

He saw that Suho was working on something on a paper sheets, as he got closer he noticed that Suho was writing Lyrics to a song, he smiled as he remembered how Suho loved to write music.

"Hi" Suho said shyly with a smile on his face as Kris sat beside him.

"Hey"Kris said not knowing exactly how should he start apologizing for the boy who he has feelings for.

"You're writing a song?" Kris said deciding to open a conversation first.

"yeah, I just got this idea and decided to write it uhm you know" Suho said now closing his notebook and getting up from his place, Kris sat up too quickly not letting Suho go anywhere as he grabbed his wrist.

"i just want to apologize for what i did, i didn't mean to...uhm...you know, and I'll never do it again i promise" Kris said sincerely and Suho smiled, he could never stay angry at Kris for so long in fact he forgive him the moment walked through that door because he knew that the latter would never mean any harm to him.

"I already forgave you hyung you don't need to worry about it" Suho said and Kris sighed in relieve and looked at his feet before he brought the younger to his arms and hugged him tight.

"Great, cus i don't know what i would have done if you didn't forgive me"Kris said and Suho nodded breathing in the scent that he liked the most.

"So you're fine with Kai and Baek being together" Suho said looking up to Kris with a sheepish smile, Kris chuckled and nodded

"I never really was against them, i just saw Baekhyun hurt so many times i didn't like the idea, but i shouldn't really say that since i know Kai and i know he'll never mean any harm to him"Kris said

"You got that right mister, so let's go downstairs I'm kind of hungry and wants some lunch" Suho said with a blush on his face as his Stomach agreed with him as it growled.

As they went downstairs they could hear Baekhyun's whining voice as he pleaded Jongin for something.

"Please Kai please just his time?"Baekhyun pleaded and Kris raised an eyebrow confusedly at them.

"What's going on" Kris asked, and Baekhyun jumped to his feet looking at Kris with his puppy eyes and pleading looks 'oh now not this time' Kris thought as he looked at Baekhyun

"Kris hyung please let me and Suho go with you to that club you guys goes too please please please" Baekhyun said and Kris looked at him with shock while Suho's jaw dropped.

"What? no way in hell:: you're 16!!!! and Suho is barely 17" Kris said shaking his head.

"But hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung it will be just one time pleaaaaaaaaaaase I'm begging you, why can't you do this one little favor for your little precious brother, don't you love me?" Baekhyun said pretending to be in tears, he turned toward Kai who was silent in his place.

"Kai don't you love me anymore?"Baekhyun said with a pout and immediately Kai was on his feet bringing Baekhyun in a hug.

"Of course i do, okay maybe just this one time right Kris" Kai said looking at Kris with pleading eyes.

"OH MY GOD I can't believe you guys, okay okay whatever just this one time and never again" Kris said with a frustrated sigh, 'seriously they are going to kill me and I'm just too young to die' Kris thought rubbing his forehead and turning around from the jumping Baekhyun toward Suho who was biting his lips nervously, and he knew why obviously Suho wasn't comfortable with the idea.

"Don't worry, you'll be Alright" Kris said ruffling the younger's hair, He smiled faintly and nodded.

They ate lunch which was served by Baekhyun (He's a great cook, they agreed). and watched some movies in the movie theater.Kai and Baekhyun ended sleeping in each other's arms.so Kris had to carry them both (one bye one) to their bedrooms, even Kai and Suho had their own bedroom in Baek and Kris's mansion that their passed parents left for them.He and Suho decided to take a walk since it was only 5pm and their going to the club at 7pm.

"I don't have cloth for clubbing"Suho said with a pout, Kris looked at him then reached for his pocket, yep he have his wallet with him.

"Then let's go buy you some, even tho i think you look good in anything"' Kris said Making Suho blush and smile.

"Sure i do" Suho said rolling his eyes, he really like it when Kris compliment him.

They went to the mall that was close by and they bought some cloth that they both liked on him, and Kris had to suffer all the time Suho wore skinny jeans or/and especially skinny LEATHER pants, LIKE COME ONE , HE'S A DUDE THAT WILL SURELY TURN HIM OOOON,

Kris almost fainted when they finished, it was just too much for him to restrain himself from jumping the red headed boy.

'I hope this night goes fine' Suho hoped as they got to the house at 6:30 and found Kai and Baekhyun already dressed up and ready to go, they decided to take Kris's black Camaro.and all the way to the club Baekhyun couldn't stay still in his place while Kai just chuckled in amusement at his boyfriend as they were both sitting in the back seats, Kris was too focused on the the road, and Suho was sitting nervously in his place praying that nothing bad could happen, he doesn't know why he just have a baaad feeling about this.


Author's note: Thank you everyone for giving this story another chance i hope you like this chapter and i promise I'll update more often THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3