When you have a fight

Because I Love You

 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I feel like this is a lower standard than chapter 1, but read it anyway. In this scenario, you are also an idol at YG. Sorry if TOP seems a little out of character... I wrote this at like three in the morning. :) 

 

TOP’s POV

Twitter had absolutely exploded, _____ saying, and I quote directly, “Aish, why are guys such ?” and Ji Yong saying, “Why are girls so freaking complicated?” The V.I.Ps had put two and two together and them BAM! My news feed was instantly flooded with questions asking me if it was true or not. What had happened anyway, they both refused to say anything about each other. They couldn’t just ignore each other forever... Could they? I sure hoped that they made up soon, it was really quiet... and YG would probably have kittens. I picked up my phone and sent a text to Tae Yang, Dae Sung and Seung Ri saying that we had to something about this. _____ was acting really y, and Ji Yong was acting like a douche... Just saying. 

 

-o-O-o- Time skip -o-O-o- 

 

“Say, _____, I left my umm, headphones at the YG building, do you reckon you get them for me?” Seung Ri asked. She shook her head. “Usually I’d say yes, but with that jerk there, no.” Then she grabbed her purse and walked out the door. It was absolutely impossible, trying to get them back together. They were both ignoring each other, and as much as we tried, they tried even harder. 

“C’mon, guys, we have to think! Think!” I yelled, this was getting serious. We all racked our brains for an idea, until Dae Sung yelled out. “I know! We pretend that Tae Yang’s in a coma, so they have to come to the hospital!” Tae Yang glared at him. “Maybe we should try something else.” 

“We say the house got burned down, and we’ll just magically disappear, and they’ll have to  stay in the only unburnt room!” 

“How are we meant to make the house burnt? By my hotness?” Seung Ri asks. Dae Sung shrugs hopelessly. “We burn the house down?” I swore my eye just twitched. “Look, I’m really handsome, but I don’t think I can burn the house down.” Then it was silent again, until Dae Sung cried out... Now I was scared. 

“I’ve got it! We’ll lock them in a room together!” Everyone slowly nodded, this could could work. 

 

-o-O-o- Time skip -o-O-o- 

 

 

Your POV

 

BAM! 

“Open the door! If you value your life, open the goddam door!” I yelled, banging on the door. No response. “Seriously!” I glared at GD. “This all your fault!” He glared back at me. “God, stop PMSing!” 

“Stop being such a douche!”

“Me? Puh-lease, you walked out!” 

“Yeah? You started it! You arrogant, jerky, stupid asshat!” He cringed. Okay, that sorta felt good.  He laughed, not his usual charming laugh but a cold one. “C’mon, I can give you the world if you wanted it.” “Maybe I don’t want the world! Just a dependable boyfriend! But sometimes we don’t get what we want!” I yelled, then walked to the corner of the room, and plonked myself down on the chair, and swiveled it around so I was facing the corner. A few minutes passed, then hours, then days, then weeks... Well, at least it felt like that, it was probably only ten minutes. 

“_____-ah?” I heard Ji Yong asked softly. I was sort of surprised, he never used my name, just pet names. 

“Ne?” I asked. 

“Look, I’m really sorry. I was acting like a jerk, you had every right to walk out. If you never want to talk to me again, I’d understand. What I’m trying to say is I’m sorry.” He said. I turned around and hugged him. 

“I forgive you oppa.” 

“Really?” He asked sounding surprised. 

“Ne... And I was sorta waiting for you to say that.” I said, smiling. He ruffled my hair. “That’s my jagi.” Then he kissed me, lightly at first, then more passionate. He pressed something into my palm then curled my fingers around it. “Because you are my world.” He whispered. It was a little globe keychain covered in what were probably real diamonds, knowing GD. There was a scuffle near the door, then a clicking noise, the someone whispering. Ji Yong winked at me, then tip-toed to the door. He quickly opened it, and the rest of Big Bang came tumbling out. 

“Umm, we were just walking past then accidentally got glued to your door?” Dae Sung tries. I laugh. “Aww, c’mere guys, group hug!”

“What?! Even after they got glued to our door?” 

“Jiiiiiii!” 

“Don’t be so mean, hyung!” 

“Yeah! Don’t be mean!”