-Chapter 1

Tell Me A Lie

 

-Chapter 1-

 

For some reason,the 24 year old teacher had been feeling a bit queasy the moment she stepped her foot to SM High,one of the top schools in Seoul.

 

It was probably because she was overwhelmed by the school's status or the fact that she was about to begin her journey as a teacher but eitherway,something wasn't right on that day.

 

"Welcome to SM High,miss Jung," the principal who looked like she was in her mid-forties kindly smiled at her. "There isn't much to do on your first day here and from your file,i take it that this is your first time teaching?"

 

"Yes," Jessica nodded. "I've done a couple of private tutoring before actually but...yeah.."

 

"Ah,that should come in handy then miss Jung," she clasped her hands together,seemingly delighted with what she had just heard.

 

"I hope so.."

 

Not long after that,there was a knock on the door that made the two of them turned their attention to it.A girl,neatly dressed in her school uniform slightly bowed her head as she spoke.

 

"Why did you call me for Aunt?"

 

"Aunt?"

 

"I need you to show around our miss Jung here dear,that won't be a problem right?"

 

"Of course not," she threw a quick glance at Jessica,eyeing her from the head to toe before quickly smiling at her.

 

A fluffy bear immediately came to her mind as soon as Jessica saw the cute girl that was standing right in front of her.

 

It's not like she's chubby or something,it's just that her face and her height just makes her think of a bear.

 

The one that you can easily hug and cuddle with to sleep.

 

"You girls can go now and do your intros later," the older out of the three grinned. "I'm sure that you two are not comfortable being in the principal's office."

 

"We'll make our way then ma'am," Jessica bowed lightly,starting to head to the door of the room with the student before being stopped by the principal's voice.

 

"Oh and before i forgot Taeyeon-dear,please make sure that you keep miss Jung away from Tiffany Hwang will you?"

 

"...Of course," a sigh escaped from the girl,arousing some curiousity from the new teacher.

 

It didn't took them long to reach the main building where all of the classrooms are located and Jessica,decided to ask the student about things.

 

Like her relationship with the principal perhaps, or her name for starters.

 

"Uhm,you haven't introduced yourself to me yet.."

 

She cutely tilted her head to face the brunette,mentally slapping herself for forgetting to introduce herself. "Ah forgive me for my rudeness,i'm Kim Taeyeon from class 2-E and you..miss Jung?"

 

"Jessica,Jung Jessica."

 

"Je-shi-ka?"

 

The said woman chuckled at her korean like pronounciation but nevertheless she found it cute. "Yeah,you can just call me Miss Jessica,miss Jung sounds old."

 

"Ah...can i ask how old you are Miss...Jessica?"

 

"Hmm,24."

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows,surprised to hear it. "That's pretty young for a teacher."

 

"I just got my teaching degree last year," she shrugged.

 

"I see."

 

"Taeyeon-ssi,can i ask you about something?"

 

"I'm guessing that this is about my relationship with the principal?" Taeyeon smiled,looking at Jessica who was unable to hide her expression as she was right on it. "She's my aunt."

 

"A biological one?"

 

"Yes," she nodded. "Ah we're here," they came upon a halt in front of a class which stated 2-E on it.

 

"You're in my class Taeyeon-ssi?"

 

"Bingo."

 

"That's great then," Jessica widely smiled,happy that she had gotten to know one of her students already.

 

"Good luck handling all of us Miss," a grin crept on her face. "We're a handful of kids."

 

"I'll try my best."

 

 

-Jessica's POV-

 

I took a deep breath as i slide open the door to the classroom,attracting all of the attention.

 

This is it.

 

My first class.

 

Clearing up my throat before speaking up,i see Taeyeon raising both of her thumbs to me and muttering a 'good luck'.

 

How adorable.

 

"It's a pleasure meeting you guys,my name is Jung Jessica and i'll be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year," I paused for a bit. "I'll also be in charge of your english studies so please take care of me well."

 

Silence conquered the atmosphere for a while but before i even know it,some of the male students were already jumping out of their seats happily.

 

Oh boy.

 

"Awesome,we've got a cute teacher this time!!"

 

"We hit the jackpot baby!!"

 

"Yah,will you guys lower down your voices?" one of the girls smirked,looking at them.

 

"Yeah,you guys look pathetic."

 

"Nowx2 guys,calm down," a familiar voice cooly spoke out loud. "We wouldn't want to freak out Miss Jung right?"

 

-End Of Jessica's POV-

 

 

Thanks to Taeyeon's words,the class did managed to calm down a bit and all of them returned to their own seats,waiting for their attendance to be taken.

 

"Kang Jiyoung."

 

"Here."

 

"Kim Taeyeon."

 

"Present."

 

"Kim Hyoyeon."

 

"Here Miss Jung~"

 

"Kwon Yuri."

 

She scanned around the room to see whether there was anyone who raised their hand up but found none. "Kwon Yuri is absent today?"

 

"Uh no,she's here," Taeyeon pointed towards the girl who had her head laid on the table.

 

Looks like Jessica had gotten herself a student sleeping in class on her first day already.

 

Frowing,the brunette made her way to the "Kwon Yuri" girl and crossed her arms. "Miss Kwon."

 

Still no response.

 

"Miss Kwon," she coughed.

 

When the girl still didn't budge a bit from her position,Jessica tried to reach for her head but soon regretted it.

 

Why?

 

Because when she was about to do that,the girl had risen up,staring right into her eyes.

 

Her hand accidentally brushed against the girl's cheek and Jessica,somehow found out the reason why she felt all queasy earlier.

 

"They say that when you meet the love of your life,time stops."

 

And it really did for Jung Jessica.

 

 

-End Of Chapter 1-

 


A/N Haha,so how was it? XD I'm sorry that it's a bit lame though lol.Ah and aren't you curious on why the principal told Taeyeon to keep Jessica away from Tiffany? *grins*