Japanese + Korean Don't Match

Japanese + Korean Don't Match

"Hello whose this". No Min says on the phone.

"Ah, No MIn this is Hanae". Hanae says nervously.

"Hanae". He repeats it until he remembers. "Ah, hanae". He snaps. "Wait you calling me because you want more of me don't you." He says proudly. "Well, I'm not interested. You're boring. You have no fun." He says.

"Yah, are you crazy. You think I'm interested in you". Hanae roared. "I just need to see you. So you can see something". Hanae sadly says.

"I'm busy. I have no time for you". No Min says and hangs up.

"Yah this guy is cruel".Azu says as she takes a look at hanae. 'but there's nothing to show him. You're stomach doesn't look that big ". She roared.

"Yah are you......" She says unfinished until some guys grabbed her and her friend kidnapping them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"What's going on". hanae says in her thought.

"Ah your awake. You know you've been sleeping for like 5 hours. And I thought you were dead." A man says.

"President". Hanae says surprised.

"Yeh, it's No min president. But cut through the chase. I heard you are pregnant from your boss. And you want to tell No Min Woo. ". The president roared.

"Ah, but pres". Hanae says unfinished.

"Do you know what this will do to No Min and his career. Also I don't think he will accept that baby". The president starts to laugh. "You see just leave Korea and never return or you can stay here in Korea and let the baby hatch and show the baby to it's real father when he is 26 or kill the baby or ruin No Min life." The president sweetly says.

"You have no soul". Hanae says with tears in her eyes and walks towards the door.

"Ah, wait if I were you  I wouldn't let that baby hatch". The president say as he takes a deep breath and begins to laugh.

"Come on hanae". Azu says disgusted and they walk towards the door.

"Ah, hanae". No Min says as he see's hanae cries.

"Don't call me. Do you know this is your fault." hanae says as she starts to cry. "It's your fault". Hanae repeats over and over as she hits No Min chest.

"Ah, Hanae why are you being like this let's go".Azu pulls hanae away leaving No Min confused.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"President, what did you do to her".No Min questions the president.

"Oh, nothing at was trying to kill some rats". The president says and starts to laugh.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hanae you can't do this to yourself". Azu says.

"I just can't tell him". Hanae says with tears in her eyes starting to fall down her face.

"Hey, I can help you". A girl says screaming.

"What". Azu and hanae says surprised.

"Ah, sorry for my manners. Hi I'm No Shin Hye. No Min Woo sister. I can help you". The girl says and starts to smile.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4XYiNbHTbk-yQgHdMCuimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzFfL9VnpTo8j-wX1mBqu