SACRIFICE (ONE-SHOT)

SACRIFICE (ONE-SHOT)

 

 Donghae love Hyukjae from the bottom of his heart. Unfortunately, Hyukjae didn’t know about it. He always protects Hyukjae from far because he doesn’t want to hurt Hyukjae and ruin their friendship. Donghae always ask Siwon to help him to cover for him. So, Hyukjae will not notice his feeling toward him.

 

Unfortunately, Hyukjae fall for Siwon. At first, Siwon refuse to accept it because he knows Donghae feeling toward Hyukjae. Donghae pleading Siwon to accept Hyukjae, because even he knows he will hurt but for sake of Hyukjae happiness he willing to do anything.

 

Donghae also know Siwon like Hyukjae too. Even it hurt him so much, he willing to sacrifice for Hyukjae happiness.

 

For 2 years, Donghae been hurt seeing Hyukjae in other man arm but what can he do? He needs to keep his feeling as a secret because telling Hyukjae his feeling will be the end of Hyukjae life. Nobody knows about it even Siwon.

 

********************************

 

Jessica like Donghae but Donghae doesn’t like her. Donghae told her that he love Hyukjae. Start from time Jessica been rejected by Donghae she swear she will make sure Donghae will not get Hyukjae.

 

YOU DUMP ME BECAUSE OF THAT MAN!! YAH, DONGHAE! IF I CAN’T GET YOU, HE WILL NOT TOO. I WILL HURT HIM IF YOU WITH HIM.” Jessica shouts and leaves with cry.

 

This is why Donghae try to be part with Hyukjae. Even it hurt, he don’t want to see Hyukjae hurt.

 

******************************

 

On Siwon and hyukjae 2nd year’s anniversary…

 

“Wonnie BB, Happy Anniversary. I Love You!” say Hyukjae then kiss Siwon.

 

“Happy Anniversary BB. Love you too.” Siwon the first one pull from that kiss.

 

Hyukjae pout with Siwon action.

 

-Siwon POV-

For 2 years, Siwon feel guilty even he love Hyukjae. He knows Hyukjae not really love him because Hyukjae love Siwon because Siwon always help him and be there for him. The true, he always helps and be there for Hyukjae because of Donghae. He felt guilty because he lied to Hyukjae and feel guilty because he let Donghae hurt.

-end POV-

 

“What wrong with you? Did I hurt your feeling?” Hyukjae ask tear start to form at the corner at his eyes.

 

Hyukkie, how I wish I could tell you the true but I have promise to Hae. I’m sorry Hyukkie.’ Siwon wish he can tell Hyukjae the true but…

 

“I’m sorry BB, I’m just tired, you know I have a lot of work” then he kiss Hyukjae forehead and hug him.

 

Hyukjae just giggle for that. He like when Siwon do that to him, but why he thinking of Donghae right now. Hyukjae just shake his head try to forget what he’s thinking.

 

“Are you ok BB?” Siwon ask concern. Hyukjae just nod and smile back to his boyfriend.

 

********************************

 

“Donghae oppa! Why you still refuse to accept me? Hyukjae is now happy with Siwon.” Jessica tries again her luck.

 

“I think you already forgot why Hyukjae with Siwon?” Donghae say then smirk hately to her.

 

Jessica just stares blankly to Donghae. Then she remembers it again.

 

“It all long time ago, I already apologize to you.” Donghae just look at other place. Disgust to look at her because of her he lost his Hyukkie.

 

“I know I try to hurt Hyukjae but I already apologize to you. Why you can’t still accept me” Jessica says and cries.

 

“I’m not the person that you should apologize. It Hyukjae! And for your information Jessica-shii, my love for Hyukjae will never end even god take my life.” Hyukjae say calmly.

 

“You really love him that much?” Donghae just nodded.

 

“I’m sorry for make you part with Hyukjae. Now I realize that love can’t be force. Even it hurt me to know that you don’t love me. I will not bother you anymore. I’m sorry again Donghae oppa.” Jessica is about to run when Donghae grab her wrist.

 

“Don’t worry oppa. I will not hurt Hyukjae again. I PROMISE you!” then Jessica struggle and runaway.

 

There is a pair of eyes see the whole scene.

 

“Hae! Why don’t you tell me all this? You’re hurting so much because of this?” that person ask.

 

Donghae startle with the sudden question. He thought Hyukjae know everything now. He fast looks back. He eye was widen shock because it not HYUKJAE but SIWON.

 

“S…SI…Siwon! W..what are you do…doing here? Di..did you hear ev..ery…thi..ng?” Donghae say in shutter.

 

Siwon nods. “Why don’t you tell me that Jessica whom always hurt Hyukkie? You love Hyukjae’s much neh Hae? That why you do all this. Don’t you think Hyukkie should know about this?” Siwon say although he loves Hyukjae, he can’t compare his love with Hae love to Hyukjae.

 

“NO!! Please don’t tell him. He will hurt. I don’t want him to cry.” Plead Hae to Siwon.

 

“In this situation, you’re hurt the most Hae. Don’t you think?” ask Siwon back.

 

“I willing to hurt, as long as Hyukkie is happy” he starts to cry after say that.

 

“Please promise me Siwon that you will never ever tell Hyukkie about this. I’m counting on you. PLEASE~” Donghae kneeled in front of Siwon begging him not to tell about it.

 

“Alright! But how about you?” Siwon give up with Donghae begging.

 

“I will always protect him even it take my life to fulfill it” then he cry.

 

Siwon hugs and comfort him by patting his back.

 

*************************************

 

At Hyukjae’s house…

DING DONG~~ the bell rings.

 

“Wait I’m coming!” Hyukjae say.

When Hyukjae open the door, he was shock. “Jessica-shii! May I help you?”

 

“May I come in oppa?” ask Jessica politely.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry. Please come in” Hyukjae pleased his guest.

 

When Jessica is in, he serves with tea and some biscuits. Then Jessica speaks.

 

“Are you happy Oppa? Is Siwon Oppa treating you well?”

 

“Yes, I am happy. He really care about me.” He blushes. “May I know Jessica-shii why are you here?” hyukjae ask back.

 

“I come here because I will leave Korea this evening.” Jessica say them smile.

 

“Why you’re leaving? When will you comeback?”

 

“I’m leaving for good, oppa. I will never comeback. Actually before I go, I need to tell you the truth” Hyukjae just silent as a signal to her for continue.

 

“Firstly I want to say I’m so sorry oppa. Are you remember at past someone want to hurt you?” Hyukjae just nod.

 

“That person is me, I’m the one who want to hurt you.” Then Jessica keeps his head down. He feels really guilty.

 

“You?!? How could you? Why are you doing this to me?” ask Hyukjae, he feel hurt.

 

“I jealous that time. I feel treated because I’ve been rejecting because of you. This is why I doing that. I’m sorry oppa” Jessica asks his forgiveness.

 

“Who rejected you because of me?” Hyukjae ask again. He needs to know it.

 

“Donghae oppa. He’s the one who reject me because of you.” Hyukjae eye open widely. He’s too shock hear that answer.

 

“He is actually the one who always saves you not Siwon oppa. He use Siwon oppa to hide himself because I’ve say that I will hurt you if he with you. I’m sorry oppa.” Jessica say, try to begging for Hyukjae forgiveness. Hyukjae just stay silent, he don’t know how to react.

 

“This morning, I try to win Donghae oppa back but he rejects me again. He says, he love for you will never end even god take his life” Hyukjae cry when he heard that statement.

 

That fishy really pabo’ Hyukjae thought.

 

“Why are you telling me this now?” he confuse with his feeling right now.

 

“I’m sorry oppa. I just want to tell you the truth before I go. I don’t mean to confuse you. Oppa follow your heart.” She smiles.

 

“Oppa, I need to go now. Please oppa, for the last time. Please forgive me” Jessica begging again.

 

“Even you have hurt me but I will forgive you” Hyukjae say and smile sincerely.

 

“You’re really kind oppa. Now I know why Donghae oppa love you so much.” Then she hugs Hyukjae. After the hugs she leaves hyukjae alone to think what will happen after this.

 

**********************************

 

When Siwon came home, Hyukjae hug him tightly and cry like it’s the end of world. Siwon is panic with Hyukjae attitude.

“BB, why you crying like this? Did someone try to hurt you again?” Siwon ask in panic.

 

“BB please tells me? Don’t make me worry?” Siwon then pat Hyukjae head.

 

“I don’t know. I’m confusing rite now. What should I do?” he says in sobbed.

 

“BB tells me. Who know I can help you?” Siwon ask concern.

 

“Just now, Jessica came to see me.” Siwon shocks. “Why she went to saw you? What did she tell you?” Siwon ask while holding Hyukjae shoulder. Hyukjae just look down and answer.

 

“She told me she want to leave Korea today.” Silent then, he continue “She also told me everything” then he start to cry again.

 

“I’m sorry Hyukkie. I’m sorry for hide everything from you. I didn’t mean it. I’ve promise. I’m sorry Hyukkie. I’m really really sorry” Siwon say and hugs back Hyukjae.

 

“I don’t know what I should do. I’m confused.” Hyukjae say and hug Siwon back

.

“Hyukkie, I want to ask you” Siwon say look deeply in Hyukjae eyes. Hyukjae just stare it as a signal to him for continues.

 

“Do you really love me?” siwon ask he need Hyukjae to tell the truth.

 

“Of course I love you”

 

“Don’t lie Hyukkie. You actually feel safe with me because I always there when you need someone. But deep in your heart you wish that he is the one there for you right?”

 

Hyukjae just silent, he thinks maybe Siwon was right. What should he do? If he chooses Donghae, he will hurt Siwon but if he chooses Siwon, he hurt Donghae.

 

Hyukjae just can cry when think what should he do.

 

“Hyukkie, I know you love Hae actually. Even you with me, I know you always think of him.” Hyukjae wide his eye because Siwon says is right. Then Hyukjae cry back.

 

“Don’t cry Hyukkie. Just follow your heart. Heart never lies to you.” Siwon say then kiss him.

 

“I’m sorry Siwon. I’m sorry if I’ve hurting you while we’re together. I always wonder why Hae suddenly react cold to me. It hurt me that why I choose you that time. I’m sorry. I’m so…so sorry.” He keep his head down because he afraid to make eyes contact with Siwon.

 

Siwon pull Hyukjae’s chin up. “Don’t worry Hyukkie. I never blame you. I just want you to know that my love for you is not a lie it’s true. But to compare my love to you, I think Hae love to you is the greatest and purest.”

 

Hyukjae cry hard and hugs Siwon. He’s very thankful because Siwon very understands person.

 

“Shush~ don’t cry. Now go see him Hyukkie. He really needs you right now.” Siwon say that to give spirit and courage to Hyukjae to see Donghae.

 

“Thank Siwon. I’m really thankful and happy when with you.” Hyukjae say sincerely.

 

Siwon just smile and hug Hyukjae for the last time.

 

“Now hurry goes get you Fishy!”

 

Hyukjae nod and smile then he leave Siwon alone.

 

Hyukkie, I hope you will be happy. I want you to know my love for your is forever. But Hae need you more than I do. I hope you will be happy with him.’ Siwon say in his heart.

 

*********************************************

 

Donghae feel calm when he sees sea. That why he like to go there when he have problem.

Then he feels someone taping his shoulder. He turn and wide his eyes because he see Hyukjae in front of his eyes. For 2 years he tries to avoid him but know he is in front of his eyes. Donghae just stare him like statute. He feel want to hug but he afraid to do so.

 

How I miss you so much Hyukkie!

 

Hyukjae know Donghae will not do anything, so, he lead first. He hugs Donghae like he doesn’t want Hae to leave him again. Donghae just like statute, he don’t know how to react. Hyukjae feel like being rejected so he asks.

 

“Yah,Fishy! Why don you react? Are you sick? Don’t make me scare with your silent.” Hyukjae ask pissed but concern.

 

“Where is Siwon? Why you come here?” say Donghae try to pretend.

 

“Why you still thinking about other? Why don’t you think about yourself? Please don’t pretend!” say Hyukjae almost give up because he still pretending.

 

“Wh…what? Siwon must be worry about you right now. You shou….”

 

Donghae words being cut because Hyukjae kiss him. Hyukjae can hold it anymore, he know Donghae will pretend.

Donghae just stare Hyukjae blankly. He tries to recall what actually happening.

 

“Yah,Fishy! Please don’t push me again. I really LOVE YOU damn it. Don’t just stare me like that!” Hyukjae say try to hide his embarrassment.

 

“You LOVE me? Are you sure?” donghae as disbelief. Hyukjae just nod.

 

“How about Siwon? He will hurt.” Donghae say worriedly.

 

“Can you just for once not think about others? Please think about yourself now. I’m sure he understands.”

 

“Are you sure,Hyukkie?” Donghae ask for confirmation.

 

Hyukjae just nod. Then he hugs and kisses Hyukjae in passion. How he miss Hyukjae in this 2 years.

 

After that kiss, Donghae say,

“Hyukkie, I love you so much. In these 2 years, my life is so miserable. Every time I try to avoid you, I feel like crazy. Hyukkie, please don’t leave me.” Donghae plead.

 

“You’re the one who leave me, you know? Please don’t do like that again.” Plead Hyukjae back.

 

“NO I WON’T DO THAT AGAIN. I PROMISE YOU!” swear Donghae.

 

Then the kiss back... Life really unexpected ...