Seven Something(21/28)

Minho winced as he made contact with the hard pavement. He let out a low growl  as he tried to sit himself up, he could feel a nasty scrape and s probably bruise forming from the fall.
 
Minho looked up to see his phone, with an unfamiliar and unwelcomed hand attached to it. Minho snatched the phone away quickly while standing up and dusting himself off. He huffed a bit irritated as the man who hit him stared. The Korean couldn't really see him at all, except the outline of his face. That's when Minho turned around and scanned the ground for his glasses... The Thai man bit his lip while walking over to the spot where the boys cracked glasses lay. 
 
"Do you have another pair of glasses?", he asked a little worried. The thin boys face answered his question though. Minhos face had contorted into one of total irritation and anger. How was he supposed to get home blind? 'I just need to get away from this ', Minho thought and started walking away.  His peaceful morning walk, totally ruined.
 
Minho thought that would be it for him for the day. His slippers ripped, glasses broken, and phone most likely scratched. He wasn't the happiest camper. The Koreans eyes widened a bit when he felt a warm hand grab his wrist to stop him.
 
"You should clean that.. Come on let's go to my car", the man said while pulling Minho who stood his ground.
 
"ARE YOU CRAZY?? I don't even KNOW you.", Minho said, a look of clear hesitation on his face, Or more like he thought the guy was an old creeper.
 
"Oh Shut up and come on", the man said while dragging him towards the parking lot. 
 
After that the Korean boy found himself standing by some random strangers car who was now pouring water on the wound on his elbow. Minho hissed at the stinging sensation and jumped a little, but the strong grip the stranger had kept him grounded.
 
Minho was now sitting in the passenger seat of this strangers car. Occasionally glancing over at him even though he couldn't see him clearly without his glasses. It was raining pretty hard and they were stuck in traffic in the middle of Bangkok during the worst time ever.
 
Still, as much as Minho WANTED to dislike this guy. He couldn't. Even though he was a little cold sounding, he had cleaned his wounds, and forced offered to take him home since Minho couldn't see a thing without his glasses. 
 
"Why were you over there?", the man asked flatly. Minho gaped at the rude tone he used and sighed.
 
"Why can I not be over there?", Minho replied in a snappy tone. He instantly regretted being so mean, but he couldn't hold his tongue sometimes. A curse he was given from working for one of the scariest Diva's in all of Asia.
 
"Sorry... I just wanted fresh air, so I went for a walk", the large eyed boy confessed quietly, playing with his thumb. The other man kept glancing a the boy every now and then, going completely unnoticed by the blind Minho.
 
The boy was tall, maybe an half inch taller than himself. His features were strangely different from a normal Thai persons. His large frog like eyes, and complexion weren't that common in Thailand. The strange man was snapped out of his thoughts when the frog eyed boy asked him another question.
 
Before the man could reply, Minho had discovered two tickets. Minho knew exactly what they were for, even if he couldn't see it clearly. The black, bright red, orange and blue. It was an underground Muay Thai match tickets. J recognized a few because Key offered them to him a few weeks ago, also being a sneaky reporter couldn't hurt a thing.
 
When the stranger snatched away the tickets hastily, Minho was a little taken back before he calmed himself. He had an itching suspicion on who the person was, and that last sign confirmed it. Thankfully, that's when they finally stopped in front of his apartment complex. Minho exited the car grumbling silently in Korean,"my only pair of slippers. Good thing my face is ok or else Key would've been pissed".
 
"Your glasses!" The stranger yelled. Minho turned around and smiled,"Don't need it". With that Minho his heel to enter but stopped. He ran back to the car and knocked on the window, motioning for him to roll it down. As soon as it was completely down Minho snapped a picture of the mystery man.
 
"Why'd you take that photo.?!", the guy growled a little annoyed at the ridiculously bright flash on Minho's iPhone.
 
"So I know the face of the guy who almost killed me", Minho said half joking. The stranger picking up on the not so joking part and frowning. The Korean boy waved cutely before turning around and entering his apartment complex.
 

 

 

So this was the first chap ! I'll be uploading the next one very soon ^^ and I think I'll make it in Minho's point of view ! Thank your for subbing guys :D