My Angel

My Angel

 

                Kris drives his car like crazy when he heard that his soon-to-be wife is in the hospital. He was in the middle of a meeting with his client but his girlfriend always comes first for him. He can’t believe she had an accident, her birthday is only a month away and he already prepared a massive birthday present for her. It can’t be happening!

            As soon as he arrived at the hospital, he rushed to the ER, it’s not hard to find her cabin since her sister is crying and sobbing quite loud, her sister is the one that called him earlier.

“Jiyeong-ah.” He called her and sits beside her

“Oppa, I’m scared. Will eonni be fine?” She’s still crying so hard but she’s trying to answer him with a normal voice.

“I don’t know but I’m sure she will be fine, your eonnie is strong, remember?” he’s trying to comfort her and… himself the truth is he also scared but he can’t show his sister that he’s also scared, right?

“Anyways, Jiyeong, what happened to her? You were with her right?”

“Yes, oppa”

 

****

           

~Flashback~

“Ji Na eonniiiiiiiiiiii”

 Jiyeong runs to her sister while screaming her name with aegyo, she wanted to ask her to go out with her. She needs to buy some books well that’s true but her main reason is that she wanted her sister to buy her ice cream, haha the books are just another reason.

“Yes, come in Jiyeong-ah”

“Eonni are you busy?”

“No, Jiyeong-ah. Wae?”

“Can you accompany me? I need to buy some books” she asked her with an aegyo

“Can’t you ask mom to accompany you instead of me? I’m really tired JiYeong-ah”

“Aaa.. Eonni ya… jebal… pleaseee”

            Aigo, who can sau no to that aegyo? Ji Na especially can’t say no to her little sister whenever she uses her cute aegyo, and unfortunately Jiyeong knows that and always uses her aegyo to Ji Na.

“Okay-okay just waits a moment”

            They were walking to the book store, when they arrived Ji Na went to the novel section while Jiyeong went to the education section. Ji Na was reading some synopsis from some books and she found one book that really interesting it’s called “Hunger Game” well she loves action and sci-fi. She went to find Jiyeong since she wanted to go home and read her new book, suddenly her phone vibrated it’s a text message from, her boyfriend. Her very lovely-manly-y boyfriend, Kris.

Hey, babe.

What are you doing?

I miss you ^^

-Kris<3

            Smile appeared on her face after she read his cute message, she missed him too, it’s been awhile since the last time she met him, she’s a college student in Juilliard which is the best art college in New York, while Kris is working for his father’s company, so they rarely have time to meet each other due their busy schedules.

Hey, Oppa.

I’m at the book store near my house right now

Jiyeong asked me to accompany her to buy some books

I miss you too J

-Ji Na

            They keep texting each other until Jiyeong tapped her shoulder and asked her to pay for the books they’re going to buy. They buy 3 books in total.

“Eonni, let’s buy ice cream before we go home, pweaseee?”

“Aigoo, okay okay”

            They went to buy ice cream, on their way to the ice cream shop, they’re walking across the street when suddenly a car was going so fast and when it almost bumped into Jiyeong, Ji Na pushed her and she’s the one that hit by the car.

“ EONNNNIIIIIII”

            Ji Yeong’s damn panicked she’s crying so hard and she call Kris

“Yeobosseo? Ji-Na ya is it you?”

“Oppa.. hiks.. hiks…” She’s crying and Kris immediately knows something is wrong.

“JiYeongie? Why are you crying?”

“Oppa, Eonnie… hiks… Eonni..”

“What’s wrong it’s Ji Na, Jiyeong-ah?”

“She.. hiks.. she had an accident and she’s brought to xxx hospital.. hiks”

“WHAT? Calm down Jiyeong-ah, I’ll be there in 15 minutes”

 

****

            As Jiyeong done telling Kris what happened earlier, the doctor comes out.

“Ms. Song’s family?”

“Yes. Yes. I’m here.” Kris immediately walks to the doctor

“Are you her brother?”

“No, I’m her boyfriend, her parents are overboard, there’s only me and her little sister, doc”

“Oh, okay. So luckily there’s nothing serious happen to her head but her legs are pretty bad and she can’t walk”

“She… can’t walk? Is it permanent?”

“Well, I doubt that she’ll walk again, but who knows?”

“O-okay, m-mm doc, c-can I meet her now?”

            Kris shuttered because he’s too shocked and he’s extremely worried about her. The doctor allowed him to meet her and he brings Jiyeong to meet her.

“Hey, you okay?”

“Yes oppa.”

            Ji Na tried to move her legs but she can’t even feel her legs, she started to get nervous and panicked.

“Oppa…. I can’t feel my legs.”

“Ji Na-ya…”

“What’s wrong oppa? What’s wrong with my legs? Why can’t I feel them?”

            She’s crying and screaming and shouting, he’s sad to see her like this, he feels useless as her boyfriend. Then she asked him to leave but he doesn’t even move a bit, he wants to be by her side until she fully recovered, if she can’t walk again then he’ll be her feet for her, he’ll take her anywhere

He promised…

He’ll never leave her…

He won’t let anything happened to her…

To his angel

 

****

           

13 January 2013

It’s been a month since the incident, she finally recovered and allowed to discharge from the hospital, but unfortunately it’s already confirmed that Ji Na will never walk again, and she begins to accept the fact that she’ll spend the rest of her life sitting on her wheelchair.

When she got home everyone including her friends, family, and her one and only boyfriend come and threw a party to welcome her. She’s so happy that she still has them even though she can’t walk anymore.

What she doesn’t know is that Kris has prepared a birthday present for her since tomorrow is her birthday. The party lasts until midnight.

23.55

Kris suddenly walks towards the stairs; he then called everyone to gather around him.

“May I have your attention, please?”

            As they all gathered around him including Ji Na, he walks down the stairs and goes towards Ji Na, kneeled on his knee and he takes out a small red box from his pocket.

“Song Ji Na, we’ve known each other since we were small, we’ve been in relationship for 2 years now. You are my friend, my best friend, my sister, my lover and you’re my angel, so today on your birthday. I’d like to ask the honor to marry you. Will you marry me, Ji Na?”

Ji Na was speechless; she’s shocked and happy at the same time. Everyone is expecting for her answer. So after a few seconds she nodded her head. He smile so wide and put the ring to her ring finger.

“Thank you, Ji Na”

And he kissed her.

 

 

As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind
Even though people turn their backs to you
If I could become the person
Who can wipe your tears on a tiring day
It will be paradise

I, who has fallen in love with no other place to
Go back, my wings have been talen away 
Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness
You are my eternity Eternally Love

 

 

HAPPYBIRTHDAYSTELLAHAPPYBIRTHDAYSTELLAHAPPYBIRTHDAYSTELLAHAPPYBIRTHDAYSTELLAHAPPYBIRTHDAYSTELLAHAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!