My Secret Stalker!

My Secret Stalker!

C.a.p's Pov [3 years ago....]


"YAH! Bang Minsoo!" A loud voice boomed through my ear. I groaned tiredly til a loud thud woke me up. 

"Yah. Wake up bang minsoo. You got some nerves sleeping through my class" I sleepily stared at the teacher

towering above me. Mrs.Lee glared at me angryily. "Ngh... Where am I?" I hazily looked around. People were stiffling in giggles

and laughter. "Bang Minsoo. Next time you sleep in my class you'll in it for detention" Mrs.Lee threaten and with a 

glare. "Sure sure..." I nodded carelessly. Mrs.Lee begun teaching the class again but my eyes felt heavy yet again. 

*Maybe sleeping again won't hurt...Who cares, detention? Stuff it all* I thought and went back to sleep. 

Soon to be awoken by Mrs.Lee Again. "Bang Minsoo. Two hours detention" My eyes buldged. "T-two hours?!" 

I stood up too fast and the blood rush to my brain, Making my sight dizzy. "You heard me, two hours. Your lost" 

I shook my head ignoring the sudden blood rush. "Yah... Thats not fair" Mrs.Lee raised an eye brow. "You want more? 

fine, Three hours!" She emphasized on the Three and proudly went back to teaching. I groaned and sat down. 

*Three hours with this witch? This is hell..* I glared at Mrs.Lee and plotted silently for revenge. Class finally ended painfully.

"Class dismissed! Minsoo. Stay back" I rolled my eyes and everyone left the classroom. Mrs.Lee aproached me 

with the 'look'. "Tch. Are you going to leacture me?" Mrs.Lee smirked. "No, but you can finish off ALL these sheets" 

She placed a load of paper written with maths problems and questions. "Your task is to finish this for revision" 

I stared at the stack of paper wide eyed. "A-all of these?!" I flicked through the papers scanning at the questions. 

My mind couldn't take in so many numbers and words. "All. Of. Them. Then you can leave" Mrs.Lee had won this

time. Dammit it, Why'd she have to be my math teacher?! She's so uptight and strict. I really hate this... 

But it can't be helped. I smirked and put on my glasses, Rolled up my sleeves and went straight to work. 

Answering the math questions with speed i finished 10 sheets in 10 minutes. Mrs.Lee sat at her desk 

correcting some of her student's homework. half an hour passed and my hands are aching. I took a short break

sighing in annoyance. I stretched my arms and continued the math problems. Utter silence flew around the empty 

room. The door flew open. "Mrs.Lee, I've finished the forms you asked me to fill out" A girl barged in the 

room. She wore a tidy uniform with neatly braided hair. She was really cute. I couldn't help but stare at her longingly. 

"Ah! Thank you ___ You're a great student" Mrs Lee smiled. *Oh wow, Mrs. Lee can actually smile....* 

"Ahaha... Thank you but I'm just an ordinary student" I stared at her, forgetting about the worksheets. 

She turned around slowly and we made eye contact. I blushed and quickly went back to solving the worksheets. 

"Mrs.Lee you shouldn't keep in students..." "I know but this one over here is such a lazy student" 

I cringed when Mrs.Lee insulted me. The girl softly giggled. "I see" Mrs.Lee gasped and smiled."What about, ___

can you help Bang Minsoo study? His grades are very opposite compared to yours" "W-what? That cute girl teaching me?!"

I shouted unexpectly. The girl giggled again. "Cute? Aha not really but yes! I'll teach you if you like"  I nodded slowly. 

"I'll take my leave now, Make sure Minsoo finished all those sheets!" The girl nodded and waved goodbye to 

Mrs.Lee who walked out of the classroom. "Alright! Time to get those papers done!" She rolled up her sleeves and

walked over to me. "Hmm.. Your name is Bang Minsoo right?" I nodded. "Yeah, But you can call me C.a.p" 

I grinned. She tapped her chin smiling. "C.a.p? Haha that sounds funny but it's cute" I blushed slightly. 

"Anyways~ We should finish these" She patted the over stacked sheets. I passed her a pencil and she begun tutoring me. 

"So if you subtract these two you get this answer thus..." She explained carefully not leaving a single detail out of despair. 

But... It was too complicated to understand. I nodded of becoming sleepy by the second "Do you understand?"

I snapped out of dream land. "Huh? what? Oh! uhhh..." She giggled "Don't you get enough sleep?" I shook my head.

"Mrs.Lee keeps on piling up my homework and its hard for me to study..." The girl tapped her chin again. 

"Hmmm... Why don't, I take these home and finish them for you?" She suggested. "W-wait! Can you finish these all by yourself?" 

She laughed. "You don't think i can?" "Well not really.." She laughed again and sighed. "You really crack me up C.a.p, hehe C.a.p" 

she giggled. I rolled my eyes at her dorky personality. "Are you really that smart?" I questioned her. She glared at me. 

"Are you challenging me?" I rolled my eyes again "Well obviously!" I raised my voice a bit louder. "Alrighty then! I'll finish

all these papers and hand them too you next morning, deal?" She stuck out her hand. I shook it. "Deal" 

She then carried the papers and headed for the door. For a girl she was pretty strong. "See yaaa~ Bang Minsoo~" 

"See ya- Wait. What's her name?" I got out of my seat and rushed to the door. "Wait! What's your name...." 

The hallway was empty. It was almost as if she wasn't there at all. "Tomorrow. I shall ask for her name!" I pumped my fist.


The following morning... 

 

"ugh.. I'm so tired.." I groaned de-tangling my messy bed head hair. *What time is it...?* I silently thought

to myself. I looked at my wrist but realised... I don't even have a watch. I facepalmed myself. 

"ughhh...~ This so m-" "What ?" I turned around. There was the girl, the girl I've fallen head over

heels for. Although men don't wear heels... She smirked at me and put her bag onto the ground. 

Bent down and looked for something. "Here you go~ Bet accomplished" She handedd me a load of

paper. I looked at her with full confusion til I looked at the papers. "Oh my..." I was speechless. 

All the questions were answered, with neat handwritting and explainations. I peeked up at her. 

"I've won the bet, Hand over the prize" She forward her right hand. I stared at her and smiled brightly. 

"We didn't decide on the prize, so you don't get anything" She frowned in disappointment but smirked yet again.

My sentence instantly backfired. "We haven't decided, you said~ Then I'll decide my own prize" 

She giggled and tapped her chin. "Hmmm... What do I want you to do for me~?" She hummed. 

I stood there anxiously at her answer. "Alright! I've decided" She paused, leaving me in curiousity and anxiety. 

"You have to become my boyfriend for a week and then we'll break up, Okay?" What? Did i hear that right? 

I shook my head. "W-what did you say?!" She rolled her eyes and smiled again. "You heard me! Become my boyfriend

for a week~" Oh minsoo...Wake up! It's a dream! I pinched myself on the cheeks, Owww... This is reality. 

I sighed sadly but really, I was more than happy. I kept a straight face and replied. "Okay, a week and then we'll break up" 

She nodded happily and grabbed my free hand. "Hehee~ Okayy Let's go and hand these in" She dragged me to the 

staff room and I gave the papers to Mrs.Lee who was arranging the seats for todays class. "Oh Bang Minsoo, I believe 

you haven't completed these?" Mrs.Lee raised her left brow smirking widely. I laaughed in my mind, *seems like

the tables have turned Muahaha!* "As a matter of fact, I have completed these" Mrs.Lee's smirk dropped. 

"W-what?! Really?!" She tore the papers out of my hand and flicked through the sheets. "Y-you really out done yourself...

Alrighty then off you go, I'll correct these soon. Good Job Bang Minsoo" The girl behind me tapped my back pouting. "yah! the credit goes to me!" 

She huffed quietly. "Thank you" I smiled. "much better" We both walked out of the staff room and she stretched her arms. 

"Hmm, It was all so simple" She bragged silently but loud enough for me to hear slightly. I chuckled and patted her back. 

"Too much pride builds up a snobbish personality~" I cooed. She slapped my shoulder harshly. "Yah! I'm not that kind of girl" 

I rolled my eyes "Right~" "Anyways I'll see you later, gotta go study for upcoming exams" She kissed my cheek and ran off. 

I blushed heavily and touched my cheek. "You're so weird... Uh...What's her name?" Like yesterday, She was gone. I sighed. 

''I'll have to ask her. Again" I grinned. Class flew by so quickly, As i dozed off so many times. But I didn't see her at all.

                                                                                                Where'd she go? 


Present tense~ 

 

I panted heavily running as fast as i could and turned around the corner. "I finally found you... After 3 years you finally came back..." 

I smiled bitterly, remembering that I haven't seen her for 3 years til now. "Come to think of it... I still don't know her name..." 

I hung my head low. "Aish..I'll tattoo it on my arm if i need too!" I shouted loudly. "I found you!" Oh no. She found me. 

"You stalker! Come here!" She ran towards me and instively, I ran too until i heard a twig snap and a loud scream. 

I turned around. She tripped over a large twig, Or maybe a branch. I slowly approached her. cautiously just in case. 

She lied on the floor, face first. I leaned in slowly. "Are you oka-?!?" She grabbed my vest pulling herself up. 

 

"I've caught you!" She pulled me down into an unexpected kiss. The girl I'ved loved for so many years, whom disappeared 

from my reaches and is now finally back is kissing me?! Reaity sure is unexpected. She pulled away. 

"Minsoo... You got some nerve to stalk me" She smirked. "And you got some guts to kiss me" I retorted. 

She blushed. "Y-Yah! It was uh! an accident!" She stuttered. I rolled my eyes and kiss her again. 

I pulled away, she pouted. "C.a.p... Why werre you stalking me?" she huffed. I tapped my chin. 

"Well you disappeared! I was looking for you..." I mumbled. She laughed. "I thought i told you 

i had to study for upcoming exams~ did you miss me?" She poked my chest lovingly. I sighed 

heavily and hugged her tightly. "Anyways, I want you to know I still love you" I stared into her eyes. 

"W-Why so cheesy?!" she giggled and punched my chest. "Ow.. You're strength is quite strong... " 

"I know, Oh by the way" She whispered into my ear. "I love you too!" She jumped out of my arms and grinned. 

I tapped my chin. "Then will you be my girlfriend?" She tapped her chin also and smirked. "Hmm I wonder about that" 

"You can't?" I pouted putting some aegyo out. She blushed and ruffled my hair. "Silly, We're still dating" 

I stood up and swooped her off her feet. "Yah C.a.p! What are you doing!" She yelled while strugglinh. "Silly, It's Minsoo

Oppa to you" She stopped struggling and nodded softly. "Minsoo oppa..." "Yes?" "You're my secret stalker!" 

I kissed her again. "Yours and only yours" She s her arms around my neck and we kissed again. 


 

"You youngsters! Get off my path way!" An old man nearby shouted flailing his cane in the air, breaking

the kiss off suddenly. I chuckled and ran off with my girlfriend in my arms. While we were escaping the old man's 

sudden interuption. "Oh! I've been meaning to ask you... What was your name?" I stopped running. 

And let her down. "Didn't you remember!? My name is ___!" She giggled. "___... ey?" She nodded. 

"So sweet and cute"  I pinched her cheeks. "Just like honey and sugar" ____ punched me again. 

"Lameee~"  ___ poked out her tongue and ran away. "Tch! Come here you~!" "Never!" She laughed and 

ducked for the corner, disappearring suddely. I rolled my eyes. "Alrighty then" I rolled up my sleeves 

stretched my arms. "Let's play hide and seek.


WAHHH! ITS FINALLY DONE!!!

ugh. It took a while. 

I know it so random and doesn't make much sense. 

But maybe if you guys like it

I'll write a sequel haha! 

Thanks for reading~! ♥♥♥♥