Final

Happy Aniversary~

                                                                      

 

"Aish..Where are the flowers?" Jiyong fretted, flitting around the dressing room.

"Calm down, Ji. Everything will be fine," Seunghyun smiled. "I'm sure Daesung will love you with or without flowers."

"But they need to be on the table! How is our dinner table going to look nice without flowers?" Jiyong pouted.

"It's okay, leave it to TOP," Seunghyun winked. Seunghyun's phone vibrated and he pulled it out to glance at it. "Youngbae says they're on their way back from the facial treatment you bought Daesung. They should be here soon," He looked up at Jiyong, who was chewing his thumb nervously. "Yah, don't do that! Didn't your mother teach you not to chew your nails?"

"Sorry, I'm really nervous.."

"Wow, the great GD is nervous?" Seunghyun mocked. "What would the fans think?"

"Get out," Jiyong muttered and scanned the room for anything else that he needed to tend to. He rearranged Daesung's gifts on the couch and smoothed the tablecloth on the dinner table out. "Where are they? The concert's in an hour! He needs to see his presents, and the dinner I set up, an-and the flowers..Omo where are the flowers-"

"What flowers?"

Jiyong whipped around to see Daesung and Youngbae standing in the doorway. Daesung was clutching on to a rather large box.

"Show time," Seunghyun whispered to Jiyong. He and Youngbae quickly slipped out to get ready for the concert. Ji stifled a snort and went to give a hug to Daesung.

"Happy anniversary, Daesungie~"

"Wah, this is all for me?!" Daesung gaped at the couch covered in Doraemon plushies and merch of all kinds.

"Of course, it is!" Jiyong grinned. "Who else loves Doraemon as much as you?" Daesung was still staring at the couch and his eyes were wider than Jiyong had ever seen them, but he wasn't smiling his angelic smile. Ji's grin fell slightly. "What's wrong, Dae? Do you not like it?" Dae turned towards him.

"Of course I like it, I love this so much, but I'm afraid that my present won't give you as much joy as your's did to me...Mianhe," He frowned slightly.

"Yah..Don't apologize," Jiyong pulled Daesung into an embrace. "I promise you that I will love it, no matter what it is. Gifts don't matter. As long as I know you love me, I love you. Okay?" Daesung nodded. "Now where's my smiling angel?" Daesung's face lit up with his heartwarming grin and made Jiyong laugh. Daesung's smile would make Eeyore smile. That was a fact.

"Your present is in this box, hyung," Daesung pointed at the floor. It was a bit odd, it had many holes in the top and seemed to be...Moving?

"Eh? Is it shaking?" Jiyong slowly moved towards the box.

"Don't worry, it's safe," Daesung laughed. "Just open it!"

Jiyong hesitated and reached out tentatively. He pulled up the lid and gasped in surprise. "Omo, you didn't!" A tiny Sharpei puppy was looking up at Jiyong. "OHMYGAWWWWWWD," Jiyong jumped on to Daesung, crushing him into a hug. "Daesungieeeee, I love it so much~"

Daesung smiled widely at him. "I'm glad you do, now Gaho has someone to love too!"

A stylist noona poked her head in. "Um, Daesung-ssi? GDragon-ssi? I'm sorry for interrupting but you need to get ready for the concert."

The two men smiled and followed her out. In the green room, the stylist noonas were busy fawning over Jiyong's new puppy instead of getting the idols ready. "She's just so cute," they gushed. "What an adorable little puppy,"

Seungri pouted, not used to the lack of attention. "I'm cuter than some wrinkly puppy,"

Seunghyun gave him a look. "Maknae, even I know a wrinkly puppy is A LOT cuter than you." Seungri huffed and turned away to think of ways to make the VIPs love him more than the others.

"Have you decided a name for her yet?" a stylist noona asked Jiyong while fixing up his bright red hair.

Jiyong smiled over at Daesung. "Her name is Jolie."

                                                                                              ***

BIGBANG's concert was more energetic than usual due to Jiyong's happiness of his new family member. He couldn't wait to show his fans Gaho's new girlfriend.

At the end of the concert, Jiyong grabbed Daesung's hand for the final bow. "Daesung," Jiyong said in Daesung's ear. "I love you." Daesung flashed his winning smile and leaned over to peck Jiyong on the cheek.

"I love you, too. Happy anniversary."