Look at me...

Only Look at Me

"Are you crazy," she pushed past him not wanting to hear a thing he was saying.

But before she could walk out the door and leave him again he reached for her to stop her. Both stood in silence at a loss for words. But what was left to say? They had argued time and time again about the same things.

"What do you want from me," her voice cracked as she tried to hold back the tears.

But he didn't answer her and just stood in silence starring at the back of her profile. She was beautiful, no matter what angle he was looking at her.

Minzy couldn't stand the heart wrenching silence any long and tried to turn to look at her culprit.

"Don't...don't move," he demanded.

Just like he demanded, she stopped in her tracks, subconciously obeying his order. Soaking up this moment he took one last glance as he walked to face her. His heart ached more as he saw the sorrow and pain written all over her face and especially in her eyes.

She didn't move an inch as much as she wanted to break free she couldn't. Minzy's curiosity took over as she stood as still as a statue.

Taeyang moved to where he was only a breath away from her, letting Minzy inhale nothing but him and his cologne. Not wanting to scare her away, he slowly and gently placed his hand onto her right cheek. He watched as she slightly flinched, but she didn't reject his action.

Minzy's heart began to race at the warmth of his touch. His touch always made her stay.

This encouraged him to take her hand in his and place them over his chest, "Do you feel that?"

She didn't say a thing even though she knew what he meant.

"It's my heart and it beats only for you," he pulled her into an embrace letting her listen to the pounding in his chest.

From the warmth of his touch to his strong embrace, she couldn't help but lean her head against him and listen. The beating of his heart let a stray tear fall from her eyes. How could he be such a smooth talker? He always talked his way out of things.

"Just this once," she mumbled against him as she continued to listen to the heart that beat only for her.
__________
Minzy walked into the club to see the last thing she expected to see. She stood wide eyed as she watched a girl grind up onto Taeyang, while he smirked and drank. The girl pulled him close and began to kiss his neck.

Disgusted at what was going on, she marched up to the two and pulled the girl off of him. "Get out of here you tramp," Minzy barked.

Taeyang pulled Minzy away from the girl before a fight could break out between the two, "Hey babe it's okay. We weren't doing anything."

She pushed him off of her and glared at him,"Yeah you weren't doing a damn thing as she was grinding and kissin all up on you!" She shook her head as she walked away, "You're unbelievable you know that!"

"Babe...babe don't be like this," Taeyang called after her.

"I can and I will," Minzy shouted back as she stormed out of the club.

__________
She ignored every call and message from him and couldn't understand how she could put up with him. It felt like they were going in circles. He would do her wrong, she would get hurt and not talk to him, and somehow and someway he always found his way to get her back. But Minzy couldn't let him do this to her again. She had find a way to get him to realize that she should be treated better than this.

__________
Taeyang was surprised and somewhat impressed that Minzy was able to distance herself from him this long. For sure he thought she would be running back to him, but there was no call, message or any site of her. What was she up to? Reaching for the phone he had to find out.

__________
Taeyang walked into the club with wide eyes to see something he couldn't believe. He rubbed his eyes again to make sure his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. But sure enough it was her. The roles were flipped as he watched her grind up onto some guy that smirked down at her. His stomach cringed as she bit her lip at him before she began to whisper in his ear.

He walked up to her and pried her out of the guy's grasp and slugged him right in the face. The guy blurted a cuss word as he glared at Taeyang, but Minzy stepped in between the two.

"What are you doing with this," Taeyang nodded towards the punk.

"What..." the guy inched forward, but Minzy held him in his place.

"It's none of your business who he is to me," Minzy spoke nonchanantly towards him.

"None...of my business," he coughed a laugh in disbelief. Taeyang grapped onto her wrist and pulled her out of the club.

"Let go of me," she shouted as she tried to break free.

He tossed her hand down and glared, "What's going on? I haven't heard from you in weeks and I come here and see you with THAT..." he pointed at the club.

"He's a friend," Minzy shrugged her shoulders as she leaned up against the wall and crossing her arms.

"A friend?! What kind of a friend is that," Taeyang argued.

Not wanting to hear his whining any long she walked past him to go back to the club. But as always he gripped onto her wrist. Minzy smirked to herself knowing all too well what would happen next. She shook off his hand and continued to walk away, "That doesn't work on me anymore."

He was left speechless, not knowing how to react until he came to and rushed back inside to look for her. But she was nowhere to be found.

Not knowing what to do, he found a spot at the bar and began to drink his shock away. Before he knew it, he found himself in front of her apartment. Plopping onto her doorstep, he supported himself against the door as he began to call for her, "Minzy...M...Minzy you come out here right now....Mmm...Minzy!" His vision was blurred, but he didn't care. He allowed the alcohol to consume him as he fell asleep.
___________
He awoke to the pounding in his head and the aroma of something delicious. Taeyang slowly opened his eyes to see that he was on the floor of Minzy's apartment.

"Oh the drunk is finally awake," Minzy said as she walked past him and sat at her kitchen table.

As much as his body was aching, Taeyang pushed himself up and stumbled over to sit next to Minzy.

She pushed a plate full of food towards him, "Here eat this and go."

He weakly smiled to her, but she just rolled her eyes and nodded for him to eat. Taeyang's smile grew as he ate her delicious cooking, each bite giving him more strength. They didn't say a thing to each other, but it didn't bother him one bit. He was there with her and eating something that she made especially for him.

Before he could finish the last bit of food from his plate she pulled it away and tossed it into the sink, "Okay you can leave now."

He frowned as he watched his last bit of food go to waste and looked to her, "But...but I'm thirsty."

She sighed as she got him a glass of juice, "You're so damn needy you know that?"

Taeyang grinned to himself seeing that he still had some power over her to do things for him. But that grin faded as the glass was pulled away before he could finish it, "HEY! I wasn't done!"

Minzy shrugged her shoulders as she walked over to her front door and opened it, "Well I'm done with you. Hurry I have better things to do."

He sighed as he closed the door, "No you don't. You being with me is top priority don't you remember?"

He stooped down and captured her lips to his to silence her. He deepened the kiss as he pulled her closer. He wanted to remind her who should always be number one to her.

"Mmm..." Minzy subconciously whispered against his lips.

His heart skipped a beat as he heard that and wrapped his arms around her. They were intertwined body and soul as their kiss became more passionate. They both released all the pain, sorrow, and love they had been holding in for weeks.

As the passion soon became controled into soft pecks Minzy sighed and pouted up at him.

"What's that for," he chuckled.

She placed his hands over her chest, "Do you feel that?"

He grinned and nodded, "Yeah."

Her frown soon softened as she gave him a loving gaze, "Tell me why my heart only beats for you?"

Taeyang took her lips to his as he embraced her, "Because it's mine you silly. So only look at him, got it?"

Minzy nodded as a sigh of contentment left her lips. She playfully hit him in the gut, "Then only look at me as well."

He let out a fake groan as he squeezed her tighter making her squeal, "Oww...why you..."