Be Mine

Woohyun Hyung Belongs To Me

Myungsoo tried to maintain his calmness, holding himself to shot a dagger to the hamster’s head. He tried so hard not to make Myungsoo come out and yelling at the leader. But he really hates it the sight in front of him. They were in the middle of interview and the two main vocalist doing the fan services which getting on his nerves.

The small eyes leader’s hand was at Woohyun’s tight made Woohyun flushed red. Myungsoo took a deep breath, trying to control his anger. He was the one who supposed to make Woohyun react like that. Not that hamster.

“Are you okay L?” Sungyeol nudged his best friend worriedly. Myungsoo just smiled at his best friend at the camera, but inside he was very angry.

“Woohyun-ssi, who do you think is the most attractive among the members?” The interviewer asked making Myungsoo’s head shot up, looking at the older in curiosity.

“Um…” Woohyun looked at the members while scratching his head, he knew all the members hoping that he would pick them. His eyes stopped at Myungsoo. “Of course Myungsoo, since he’s the visual of the group. He looks very attractive.” Myungsoo’s mood lighted up immediately after hearing the latter’s answer.

He could stop himself for smiling so brightly made the other members snickered, everyone actually knew the younger’s feeling towards the 3rd older except for the person himself. Sunggyu really liked to see Myungsoo’s reaction when he was jealous, he couldn’t help himself to get clingy to Woohyun since Myungsoo hadn’t confess to him for so long. As the leader, he wanted the members to be happy but the greasy guy was too dense to notice the visual’s feeling.

Finally the long interview was over, as they walking backstage together to the dressing room Sunggyu asked the other members beside Myungsoo and Woohyun to go away, giving the couple times alone.

Woohyun blinked when the members started to leave the dressing room one by one leaving him and Myungsoo alone.

“Where are they going…?” He asked confusedly.

“Getting some foods I guess.” Myungsoo shrugged, sitting next to Woohyun on the couch.

“Oh! Why they didn’t invite us? I wanna come too!” Woohyun pouted as he stood up from the couch. But Myungsoo pulled him back down.

“Stay with me.” Myungsoo demanded.

“B-but!”

“Stay.” Woohyun widened and nodded his head slowly. There was something wrong with the younger these days. He always being so mad, well Myungsoo had a bad temper he totally knew that. But the younger seems different and he always mad when Woohyun getting close to the other members, especially the leader.

“You’re not hungry Myungie?” Woohyun asked carefully, looking at the other’s reaction.

“Yes, I’m totally hungry but I want to talk to you hyung.” Myungsoo looked straight into the other’s eyes. Woohyun stared at the other confusedly, Myungsoo was looking at him intently with those kind of eyes. It was like he was in love.

“Myung…?”

Myungsoo put his hand on the other’s tight. “Mine.”

“W-what?” Woohyun gulped, looking at the younger’s hand.

“Why are you dense hyung?”

“W-what do you mean Myung?” The older stuttered nervously when the younger’s hand went to his cheek, caressing it gently.

“Hyung…do you like Sunggyu-hyung?”

“Um…o-of course. He’s my best friend.” Woohyun’s heart beat got faster when the younger kept caressing his cheek.

“Not in that kind of way hyung.”

“Oh. No Myung, I don’t like him.” Woohyun said, looking down shyly.

“Then who do you like hyung? Because I want to tell you, I like you hyung. More than a hyung.” Myungsoo confessed made Woohyun gasped in shock.

“H-how?”

“Because you’re so amazing in many ways hyung…” Myungsoo smiled gently making Woohyun’s eyes turned wider, even it wasn’t possible. He couldn’t believe the younger could turn greasy like him.

“Myung…” Woohyun blushed by the younger’s confession, he actually got fond of the younger since the first time they met. The visual was damn attractive, who wouldn’t be? He thought the younger was interesting and cute, despite his bad temper attitude and now he couldn’t believe that the handsome boy had a feeling to someone like him.

“Hyung…naekko haja?” Myungoo chuckled when he sang the line of their song Be Mine.

“Myung…I…y—“ Myungsoo didn’t let him finish the words and pulled him into a kiss.