At last...

The Reason.

 

-1 month later-

Taemin

After all this waiting, I’m finally happy to see my relationship with Jinki grow stronger. He seems to have completely gotten over Minho and frankly, that’s a big relief. I thought there was no more hope of us being together, but it seems like things could possibly go further between us. He kissed me last week. It just happened on the spur of the moment, but it felt so right. I’m still not sure if it meant something to him or if he was just being overly affectionate, but I have a good feeling about it. The way he looks at me now is totally different then from a few weeks ago. It seems like my biggest wish will come true.

But even if it doesn’t and he just wants to stay friends, I’ll be fine. I’m just happy to have him by my side again.

Kibum

I finally got on board with the others and decided to forgive Jonghyun. It wasn’t easy, but we worked hard on making things better between us. He really wanted to be friends again and I couldn’t deny him that anymore. Even if I couldn’t have him as a lover, I could still be close to him. After all, we did have a really good friendship before and there was no more reason for us not to have it once again.

I’m glad that I’m back to being my social self. It feels really good to be able to go out again and meet other people. To not be controlled by feelings of hurt and despair. I’ve pulled myself out of all this negativity and I am ready to move on. Sure, I still have feelings for him, but I’m making peace with the fact that he isn’t in love with me.

Jinki

I’m glad I finally had the courage to kiss Tae. Ever since we started hanging out again, we got even closer and during these last few weeks, I’ve been feeling quite strongly about him. I’ve finally realized that he really is the one for me. Even though I had still been thinking about Minho not too long ago, Taemin’s warm presence slowly erased him from my mind.

He’s all I care about now.

I don’t think I could’ve realized how much he meant to me, if it weren’t for all the drama that happened. I used to take him for granted and after losing him for a while, I realized that I couldn’t be without him. I know I’ve caused him a lot of pain, but from now on, I’ll make sure he’s happy.

Minho

I’m right back to the moment of my life where I was the happiest. Even though Jjong and I are trying to take things slow, it’s clear to both of us that we won’t be able to keep up this charade for long. It’s always been all or nothing between us. I want him to be my boyfriend and that’s it. But it is safer for us not to rush into things or our relationship could go wrong again. We’re limiting physical contact, but we’re still acting like lovers.

I’d never thought I’d be able to kiss him or hold him again. This happiness I’m feeling is great, but in the back of my mind I’m still scared of trusting him. Even so, I know I want to be with him. He’s my everything and I’m taking this risk because I love him.

Jonghyun

I was a jerk and that’s a side of myself I never want to see come out again. I still feel bad for everything that has happened, but like everyone else, I’m trying to forget about it. We’re all getting along now and I couldn’t be happier. Most importantly, Minho is giving me a second chance. This time I won’t let him down. I’ll do everything in my power to be an amazing lover and friend and to be someone that he can trust.

 I won’t be able to live with myself if I break his or Kibum’s heart once more. I don’t want to hurt any of them anymore. I know there’ll still be some drama from time to time, but I hope it won’t be to that extent.

I don’t ever want to be the reason they suffer so much again, because they are my family.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here we are at the end. Um... I'm not so great at ending stories lol, but I still hope you enjoyed it and that overall you liked this story. Thanks for all your comments and thanks for subscribing. <3 :D