Losing Vick/Finding Jiyong

Revenge

 

“You did this” Vick, his twin brother growled with his head was buried deep in his palm. It was Jiyoung’s, Vick’s fiancée’s funeral. Vick had been avoiding him since the night he met him at the hospital with his entire body covered in blood. 

“Vick, I know you’re hurt but let me help you. Please talk to me” he said softly to his twin brother. They both grew up together; they were each other’s best friends from day one and even entered the academy together. They had gotten through worse together, crazy parents, bad guys when they started working at the bureau. They were going to get through this, he was sure of it.

“Help me”? Vick’s voice rose making some of the wake attendees turn their attention to them. “HOW CAN YOU ING HELP ME SEUNGHYUN WHEN YOU CAUSED THIS. YOU DID THIS” 

“I told you not to bring him here Seunghyun” It was Jiyoung’s mother; she was never fond of Vick, she always thought he was wrong for her because of his wild side.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Ahn. I’ll take him out now”

“Please do. I wish she would’ve chosen you Seunghyun, if she did she would still be alive today” She said eyeing Vick who was looking down at the floor.

“I loved your daughter, and I would have done anything for her” Vick said lowly.

“Please get him out. He sickens me” Jiyoung’s mother growled and walked away.

Seunghyun led his brother out to the porch. He was hurting too but he didn’t want to show it, Jiyoung was also his best friend. It had been just the two of them their freshman year of college till Vick came along and just like that he watched the only person he’d ever loved fall in love with his twin brother. At first it was a nightmare but he realized how much Vick changed when he was with Jiyong and gradually, he learned to live with it. Vick and Jiyoung were perfect for each other.

“Vick let me help you Vick, I’m your brother. Let me in”

“You’re not my brother. Stay away from me”. The look in his brother’s eyes scared him a little. It was as if Vick had lost his humanity, it was the look almost all the serial killers they had killed or put away had.

“Vick..”

“YOU KILLED HER SEUNGHYUN. YOU ING KILLED HER”!!!

“Vick…”

“What? You couldn’t get her to love you so you decided that I couldn’t have her”? Vick was scaring him.

“Vick, what are you talking about”?

“Did you tell her to leave me”?

“Yes but…”Vick took a swing at him before he could complete his sentence, he could’ve dodged it but decided not to. His brother was in pain and he was going to help him anyway he could.

“Jiyoung and I vowed to be with each other till death. You killed her the moment you made her leave me and I will never forgive you for that”

“Vick…” he didn’t know about the vow, all he did was give a friendly advice. Jiyoung and Vick had been fighting for months and she thought Vick was cheating on her so he advised her to leave him. It was a whim; he didn’t know why he thought it'd be a good idea at the time.

“You killed her Seunghyun….. and you killed our child. I was going to quit for her; she hated our job so much so I was ready to quit and I did…” Vick was crying now “I got home to tell her the good news and there she was…. Laying on the floor, covered in blood”

“Vick please” Jiyoung never mentioned anything about being pregnant.

“I’m leaving, I can’t stay here but someday soon .......I’ll come for you Seunghyun, and when I do. I’ll kill the one person you truly love” Vick said with a murderous tone that made chills run through Seunghyun’s spine.

 

His eyes shot open, face covered in sweat as he woke up from his dream, it was the same one almost everyday; the day of Jiyoung’s funeral four years ago, the last day he saw his twin brother. He finally left California after waiting for his brother for a year and then he transferred to New York, and from New York to Seoul a week ago, he was grew of waiting for Vick to show up.

They called Vick ‘The ghost’ now, he was a highly wanted killer, no one knew who he was or who he looked like but he knew because Vick left little clues for him, like he was tormenting him and it worked. Vick was the best at everything, even at the academy; he was the better shooter, fighter, and he was scared to go head to head with his brother.

    He had refrained from dating in the past four years; only having casual with both men and women. It was safer that way, plus he was glad that he hadn’t found any one worth his time because he would have to worry about Vick coming after him, one thing he knew about Vick was, he always meant what he said.

He got dressed and made his way to his ford mustang, one of his many cars. He’d been in Seoul for a week and he really liked it, he made new friends.

“The hell”?! He stopped as he was driving past a dumpster; there were five kids kicking a frail looking boy who was curled on the floor, unconcious. “HEY”! He yelled as he got out.

“Stay out of this Ajusshi”!! One of the boys yelled.

 

He was on his way to work one minute, and the next, he was back on his own bed sitting beside a very good-looking unconscious boy. He wanted to turn away but didn’t want to, he just wanted to take in the sight of the soft-featured boy on his bed. He looked young, say seventeen, eighteen.

He was still staring when the boy stirred, and his eyelids fluttering open revealing his eyes, he could have swore he had the same eyes as Jiyoung but he didn’t dwell on it.

“Hey there” he said softly not wanting to scare the boy.

“Hi” his voice was low and raspy but it still sounded cute. “You saved me” he smiled a little making Seunghyun’s heart tighten a little. It was a first in a long while, since Jiyoung.

“Care to tell your hero your name”? He asked quickly, since the stranger was drifting into sleep.

“Jiyong” the stranger said before his eyes closed, leaving behind a frozen Seunghyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update and its partly because i'm updating  'Living with the enemy"  and partly because i have such high hopes for his fic and i feel like there are awesome writers on here that can do this justice.....AISSHH!! Hope you guys like it though :)