Morning Flowers

Love built on Lies

When Taemin awoke the next morning, the first thing he noticed was the skull splitting headache that caused every small sound to ricochet around his hard as a bullet would a long tunnel. He groaned and turned over and was met with another person’s back. Which was when he noticed the second thing, this wasn't his bed. Immediately he began to panic, the incident of the previous night playing through his head.
 Did I not actually make it home? He thought frantically.

The person in front of him began to stir into consciousness; Taemin panicked blindly and kicked out his legs, hitting the person hard in the thigh. The person fell out of the bed and on to the cold floor with a loud *thump*
‘Yah, what the hell was that for you little brat?' A familiar voice shouted from the floor. Taemin breathed a sigh of relief.
 'Sorry Key I thought you were someone else.’ Key pushed himself up and rubbed his sore leg and looked up at Taemin thoughtfully.

 Taemin squirmed under his gaze and diverted his eyes to the clock on the table next to him. Seeing the time Taemin jumped out of bed
'Key, what the hell! Why didn't you set the alarm!? Oh my god I'm going to get shouted at so hard...' Taemin rushed around the room grabbing random articles of clothing, praying they would look slightly decent. Key picked himself off the ground and flopped back down on his bed and watched with an amused expression on his face. After a few moments he finally spoke up.  
'Tae honey, this is my room so technically those are my clothes'
 

Taemin froze and looked down at the pile of clothes he had collected, then quickly dropped them and sped out of the room towards his own bedroom.
'Hey! Don't just drop my clothes!' Key shrieked after him 'these things are freakin’ expensive!' Taemin ignored him as he hurriedly got dressed (in his own clothes this time). When he was fully clothed he quickly glanced at his reflection and cringed slightly at the outfit he had put together. Deciding that a yellow t-shirt (that he didn't even know he owned) did not go well with bright blue trousers, he whipped off the obscenely bright shirt and swapped it for a black one. When he rushed back into keys bedroom he felt a crushing frustration in his chest as he saw him lying fully splayed out on his bed reading a book, still in pyjamas.
'KEY!' He shouted, Key jumped and dropped the book which landed with a sharp thud, sending a dark look to Taemin he picked up the book again and attempted to find his place. Taemin stormed over and ripped it from his hand.
 'KEY. We need to go NOW. Ugh- we're so late' Taemin said with a sigh.
 'Actually' Key said, plucking his book from Taemin’s hand 'You're late. My class isn't until about 2 o'clock'
Taemin let out a loud moan (Key would argue to call it a roar) and went to leave the bedroom again. 'You're not really going to go out looking like that are you?' Key said before he left.
Taemin turned around quickly looking down at his clothes. 'What? I changed my t-shirt, it looks ok.' Key shook his head.  ‘I wasn't talking about what you're wearing- which is awful by the way' he took his hand away from his book and pointed at Taemin's face 'I was talking about that.'

Taemin touched his cheek and felt a sharp pain zip across it. Keys expression changed to one of concern when Taemin touched it again, a little harder this time, and flinched slightly. Confusion swept through his body as he rushed to the bathroom and flicked on the light. His breath stuck in his throat as his eyes stared at the deep purple-blue bruise which spread from the corner of his left eye to just under his cheek bone.
 As he looked at it, tears began to spring in his eyes again, threatening to spill over. Key appeared at the doorway and lent against the door frame, his expression blank. Then, he moved over to the cabinet and pulled out a rather large red bag the contents of which clacked together as Key set it down on the sink edge.

He looked expectantly at Taemin who was still staring at his reflection. Huffing, Key grabbed his arm and pulled him down to sit on the edge of the bath, breaking him out of his trance. Key then opened the red bag and took out two small bottles and a brush (all of which Taemin eyed very suspiciously.)
Key squirted some of the contents of one of the bottles onto the back of his hand and dabbed the brush on it, then raised the brush to Taemin’s face. Taemin jerked back like it was a knife instead of a very harmless makeup brush ‘What is that?’ he asked glaring at the brush as if it was offending him.
‘It’s a microphone.’ Key said sarcastically ‘what do you think it is moron?  Come on, give me your arm.’ 
 

Taemin cautiously raised his right arm and Key directed the brush at the inside of Taemin’s wrist. ‘Hey what are you- THAT’S COLD, THAT’S COLD’ Taemin shrieked as Key pressed the tip of the brush on his skin.
‘Don’t be a baby’ Key mumbled, blending the foundation into Taemin’s skin. When he was satisfied the makeup was the right skin tone he held Taemin’s chin in between his finger and thumb and turned his head to the left. He peered at the bruise for a moment before brushing Taemin’s bangs out of the way.
‘Ok, now this might hurt a little’ he said softly before putting more makeup onto the brush and gently dabbing it onto Taemin’s bruised cheek.
He flinched very slightly with the light impact but apart from that he kept a blank face as Key swept the brush across the darkened area around his eye.
After a couple of minute Key pulled away and turned Taemin’s face to the right, checking if the cheek with makeup look like the one without. Satisfied, he ran the brush under water and placed it back in the bag with the two bottles.
Taemin got up and looked in the mirror hesitantly, and was pleasantly surprised to see no trace of the bruise which had flowered on his face, now well hidden by layers of makeup.
‘Wow, thank you’ He said slightly in awe. Key chuckled and placed the bag back inside the cabinet.

‘Don’t you have somewhere to be?’ Key said smiling, turning to wash his hands. Taemin stopped for a second and then looked down at his watch. ‘CRAP’ he exclaimed loudly, running out the bathroom and into the hall. He grabbed his bag which was slumped by the coat stand and tugged on his shoes. Then, after shouting a quick goodbye and another thank you to Key, opened the door to their apartment and sped out. The door slammed behind him as he carefully ran down the steep steps, his footsteps echoing through the otherwise silent stairwell getting quieter and quieter as he got closer to the bottom, and then vanishing completely as he exited the building; leaving the stairwell to once again be filled with silence, the low rumble of the city barely audible through the thick walls.

------------------------------------------
 

how do you chapter name???????????????????

So this is a very very very very late update, sorry it and is boring. I just really needed to get Tae to school and decided that I could write that in 1240 words instead if like 800. ah wellllllllllllllll~

ALSO QUICK QUESTION

I wanna write a highschool!au but i don't know whether to make it kaisoo or kray... any ideas people?? I also wanna write a shot chaptered thing but idk whether to make it kaisoo or taoris but meh

~~And that you wonderful people for subscribing to this poor excuse for lliterature~~

Comments and Subsriptions are happiness and rainbows ^^