Chapter 11

Opposites attract

It was lunch time and you and SunHye were sat on a bench in the sun. It was a school day so nearly everyone else was in the cafeteria.

Currently you were teasing SunHye about CAP who you’d managed to find out SunHye has a crush on.

“ooooooh” you said faking a swoon.

“He’s just too y” you mimicked and giggled. Sunye hit your arm lightly.

Slowly SunHye had warmed to you and had begun to enjoy your company.”I am so so so sooooo not like that” she said pretending to be offended.

“Speaking of the devil” you said and nudged her.

CAP, ChunJi, Neil, Ricky and someone whom you had not seen before were walking towards you.

“How you doing girls” CAP said as he reached the two of you. He sat between you and slung an arm around each of you.

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung” Ricky whined glaring at CAP.

“~~~~~~ is mine remember”

CAP chucked and tightened his arm around you.

“Let the girl breath hyung” Neil said smiling as he pulled you from CAP.

“soooo, what were you two talking about” CAP asked.

“Unnie’s crush” you said a big grin plastered to your face as you thought of a plan.

CAP stiffened slightly but faked an amused look.

“Oh really” he said

“Yeah he’s really handsome” you said trying not to laugh as you watched SunHye go red.

“Is he now” CAP said voice sounding strained.

“It’s said he’s one of the best fighters in his school” you said whilst pretending to be impressed

CAP couldn’t keep the anger out of his voice as he said “maybe I know him?” he turned towards SunHye who yelled

“~~~~~-ah” as she saw you opening my mouth to say more.

“HYUNG” Ricky yelled, everyone turned around and saw L.Joe walking towards the group of people. He was in uniform - well his version of it-

L.Joe arrived at the group but said nothing.

“hyung..” the boy who you still didn’t know the name of said softly.

“Yes” L.Joe said, sounding slightly angry

“Thank you for helping me the other night..”

L.Joe didn’t reply just looked pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it.

“How did you get back to the dorms so fast and cleaned up” the nameless boy asked.

“I had some help” L.Joe said coldly whilst looking straight at you.

He smirked blew out smoke, threw the cig on the floor and walked away.

“What happened” SunHye asked unable to keep the curiosity out of her voice

“And who are you” she said pointing at the nameless boy.

“My names ..............................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think... abit boring ? if so im sorry.

i asked in the comments but what do you all think of Block B ?

comment, subscribe. add me as a friend ?

Maddy :) ~ 

x