Lets Dance

Lets Dance

 

You were invited to have dinner with AOM and some members of other dance crews. There were about 500 boxes of pizza, soda, ice cream, good music, and, of course, Jay Park.

He was the star of the night. He made everybody laugh, did body gags, and was always making sure everybody had some pizza. You couldnt stop looking at him.

Until he looked at you and you practically jumped on your sit, gave him a shy smile and looked back down. He was a few seats away, across the table.

Jay smiled and grabbed the nearest box of pizza.

- Hey, do you want another piece?

You looked up and saw he was actually talking to you. You quickly shook your head.

- N-no thanks!

- You sure? You have to eat a lot and get some energy 'cause we are going to dance later!

- We... are? - you stare at him, wide eyes.

- Yeah! We are all going to a club close by when everybody is done eating. - he takes a piece out of the box and puts on his place. It was about his fifth piece, damn that guy could eat. You really hoped his dancing didnt involve bboy moves because that would not be nice to watch. - And all dance and no food makes Jay cray-zay... - he grabbed a piece and offered you. - Bay-be. - smile.

- Uh... i dont dance... - but you took the piece.

Later that night, everybody walked together to the club Jay had said, a few blocks away. It wasnt very crowded, so they could dance without worrying about hitting other people.

They showed off their amazing moves, did some bboying as well, but nothing that involved spinning since everyone was so full of pizza and ice cream.

Jay walked to the middle of the area they were dancing, then took a quick glance at you. When he saw you were looking in his direction, he started to dance. Amazing dance, of course. The girls started squealing, and he pretended he was gonna take off his shirt, making them even louder. You smiled at him and clapped along with the music. He finished his dance doing a freeze, looking at your direction. Your heart skipped a beat.

After that you couldnt find him anymore. The place started to get crowded. After a few minutes you started to get tired and sat at the bar, with some people that you had had dinner with. Then he showed up and asked for some water.

- Oh hey! - he looked at you.

You were greeting him back, and a slow, romantic song started. He offered his hand.

- May i have this dance, miss? - he bowed in a playful way.

You took his hand, and he led you to the dance floor. Once you got there, he turned you around, putting your hand on his shoulder and his on your waist, pulling you close, but without making your bodies touch.

- Sorry, im gross. - indeed, he was sweaty after dancing so much. But you got closer anyways.

- Its ok.

As you danced together, staring in each other's eyes, he leaned in, almost pressing his cheek against yours, and whispered the song softly on your ear. You rested your head on his chest, and he hugged you tighter. It was better then your pillow.

The song was over way too soon. You pulled away from him, and he kissed you on the cheek.

- Thank you.

You smiled at him. He smiled back and put your hair behind your ear.

You two walked out of the dance floor, back to the bar. As you made your way through the crowd, you started to get far from each other. You took his hand. He looked down surprised, but when he realised it was you, he pulled you closer to him and put his arm around your shoulder.

- I told you we were going to dance.