Green Apple -Hyuna ft. Jung Ilhoon.

Lover boy: Jung Ilhoon.

 

 

You were walking with your friends at the university campus. He was there sitting with his six friends, talking while eating. You passed them but a voice stopped you.

-Gyuri-ah! -Minhyuk stood up. You and your friends walked back to the group of boys sitting on the ground.

-What? -Gyuri said and they started talking about somethings of the group work. Suddenly his voice called you.

-Hyera. -He stood up getting closer to you.- You didn't come last class, right?

-I-Ilhoon. -You failed at sounding not amused. You were embarrassed so you just shook your head.

-Me too. -He spoke smiling at you. -So, can I join you for the pairs work?

He asked you to work with you. You just nodded and this time you seemed inamused but inside of you there was a party of butterfies.

-Well, I'll be in your home at six. -He said and after that the bell rang.

-O-Ok. -You finally spoke.

The seven boys walked back to the classroom and you and your four friends waited untill they were far away so you could spazz about How cute lhoon was.

-OMG! He looked at my eyes. Did you heard his voice? OhMyGOD! He is a perfect guy. I think I could marry him and cook for him everyday. -You said that about cooking cause you did not like cooking.

-He will run away after trying your food. -They laughed and you just walked to your classroom.

-Last class Jieun was upsent too. -Chorong said.

-What if he knows I still like him? -You were shaking.

-I think he does know. -Eunji replayed to you running inside the classroom.

 

*Flashback*

He wasn't my friend. We were in the same school, in the same class and we wished to study Medicine after school ends. Since this was your last year you knew this was your last chance to start something with Ilhoon.

Everyday you were talking with your friends in a loud volume. You used to dance, sing, fight, make homework, trying to get his attention. At first you were sure that he didn't know but then you noticed him watching you secretly.

Anybody knew about your feelings, you wanted him to be the first one to know that.

The first time you chatted with him about talking face to face was taking all your hopes.

"Ilhoon-ah! Tomorrow at the performance lets talk at the back of the 3 stairs ok?" -Sung Hyera.

"Ok. But you know I'm shy." -Jung Ilhoon.

"It's ok. Sleep well, bye <3" -Sung Hyera.

"Bye Bye :v" -Jung Ilhoon.

You were excited that you could sleep just 3 hours.

At the next morning you woke up smiling , jumping and you were acting like a little kid. You ran to your bathroom. You took a fast shower, you also wore your clothes fast

-Omma! Omma! -You drank your orange juice quickly.

-Why are you wearing your new clothes? And why are you using your new perfume? -Her confused stare was on you

-Omma today is the performance!

-But you will not perform this time.

-But my friends are waiting and I have to look pretty. I'm pretty, right?

Your mom nodded and you ran back to your room. You entered your bathroom again and brushed your teeths. You went back down stairs.

-Omma, halgge! -You said running out of your home to take the bus.

 

You got to your school going to the back of the 3 stairs. You sat down alone.

He wasn't there. You stood up and watched him running away by the other site. You were clueless, he ran away from you, Were you that sacry?

 

After that case there was another time when you finally got to talk alone.

It was another performance, all your friends were going to dance, but you and Ilhoon had a knee lesion. Ilhoon wasn't in the waiting classroom so you decided to search for him.

You walked up satir to the second floor, as that way you startted, reaching him in the last floor. You slowed your steps and without making any sound you sat next to him.

-Ilhoon-ah! I need to tell you something. -He didn't move.

-Tell me. -He turned to you.

-Ilhoon, I like you. -You were shocked at his reaction. He stood up.

-I-I-I like you too.

So we started talking about us. When did you start liking me? Why do you like me? Do you really like me?.

-Hyera, would you like to be my girlfriend? -He cutted you when you were telling that you have never date someone.

-Sure, I mean yes, of course, yep! -He laughed at your cute blushing and nervouse self.

 

Months passed and you did not pushed him to get close to you because you knew that he didn't like skinship, so you didn't hug him or kiss him. The only couple think you did was walking while holding your hands.

But a Friday when you were planing your weekend normal date there was an akward silence. You knew it was because this Friday was your 100 days anniversary and you made cookies for him but he didn't buy or made anything for you.

-See you tomorrow. -You waved. He did it to but then he got closer to you. Suddenly his lips were kissing yours. You were opened in shock but his eyes were shut so hard. He was cute.

When he broke the kiss you smiled.

-Bye. -He said and walked away.

 

After days when you finally got your mom's approvement you startted a new time with him. There was skinship, kisses, letters and romantic surprise. But when school was finished your mom told you to brake up with him and you had to did it.

-Ilhoon, I think I don't like you anymore so that's all. -You stood up from that caffe chair.

He didn't told you anything until a week after when you got a message.

"I'll miss you. I love you but for now I will stop. Bye, my first love."

 

*End of the flashback*

 

It was the clock bell ringing what woke you from your memories. Then the door bell rang and you knew he was there.

Now that you'r parents are living in Japan and you are alone with your sister you felt like there was a new chance.

-Hi, Ilhoon! Come in! -You said opening your door. He walked to your sofa and sat down.

After four hours it was time for him to go. You wished he could not noticed your blushing cheeks and shaking hands.

-Tomorrow we can continue, right? - He asked now on the street.

-Of course.- You answered just from the mark of your door.

-Ok.

-See you tomorrow. - You waved, this moment was like the other. He waved but then got closer and kissed you on the lips. You were not shocked, you were just melting.

 

-------------------------

The first chapter, hope you like it. REQUEST REQUEST! Coments! Subscribe! Like it ;; LOVE YOU FOR READING! ♥ And I wrote this as my first chapter cause something like this has happened to me some months ago. Not exactly this but I was with a no skinship boy but also a no talking boy. But he made me felt butterflies. Well I was wrong. Coments. I'm waiting <3 Again. I LOVE YOU