New school

New Day

"Class!We have a new student !Come on in!" the teacher said "Annyeounghasayo Kim Hana Immida" I bowed to the calss and some of them clapped "Well Hana ssi you cansit in between Minhyuk and Sungjae ,you two raise your hands" teacher Choi said Two boy raised their hands they both were exeptionally cute but something was off... I walked over to my seat and sat down two girls in the row infront of us were whispering "Hey...isnt the transfer student and orphan!?" one girl said "Yea apperently her parents died in a car accident ." they two girls laughed, I looked down at my desk" Hana ssi" Iturned to the guy who was sitting at my right "Dont listen to them ok? I'm Sungjae from Btob nice to meet you " he patted my head and I giggled " Hana ssi you are pretty cute aren't you?" Minhyuk said and looked at me admirably "That over there is Minhyuk he's also frm Btob ... Hey Hana, if you want you can bring a friend and we'll eat lunch together with the group" Sungjae offered "Ah!!! From now on call us oppa!" Minhyuk said "Chincha??oppa?? Arrasso!" I giggled.

******at lunch******

I grabbed JiEun's hand and dragged her along with me " Yah! Hana where are we going !?!?" She exclaimed  "I made some new friends and we're going to have lunch with them!" I said I walked outside and saw my oppa's

Sungjae's POV********

"Sungjae Oppa!Minhyuk Oppa!" and girl yelled and I knew it was Hana I never seen her like this her regular school uniform high knee socks and heels She and her friend were walking towards us. "Wow! You two already got her to call you oppa nice!"Peniel said and high five Minhyuk Hana's hair was down and sorta curly at the ends as for her friend she was wearing her hair in low pigtails with the ends curled "oppa! This is my friend JiEun!" Hana said "I'm Ilhoon this is Peniel ,Eunkwang And Hyusik and you look really pretty today..." His hand was on JiEuns waist " Yah!" She slapped his arm off the members just laughed Peniel grabbed his phone and dialed a number  "Yoboseyo? Yes yes, deliver it immediately Arrasso bye" and he hung up "Did you're maid forget lunch again?" Asked Ilhoon "Yea" JiEun and I looked at each other with curiosity " Oppa what does he mean by maid" I asked Sungjae the members laughed " Btob members are pretty rich we own 15% of Koreas malls 35% of hotels and resorts and Minhyuk is the Heir of Cube" Sungjae said my eyes got big " Yup and we technically are the' playboys' in school Minhyuk here had about 6 girls last year" the members laughed JiEun stood up "can I see Hana for a minute?" she asked Sungjae and Minhyuk hey both nodded .

Hana's POV~~~~~~~~

JiEun unnie pulled me aside for a minute " Hana! Don't you see that they're playboys!!! You can't be friends with them!!!" JiEun exclaimed "Aish, Unnie they won't do anything bad I promise " I said "But Hana don't you HATE rich people?" she asked I hesitated " Yes but Sungjae and the others are nice guys." I said " Ok" she said . We both walked back to the table " Do you guys have a dorm?" Hyusik asked " No we still can't find one " I said the boys all looked at each other with smirks on their faces " if you want you can stay at our dorm for free..." Minhyuk said both of our eyes got big then JiEun smiled a little "..... Ok... I guess" JiEun said the bell rang and we all started to walk back to class " Minhyuk do you plan on doing something to Hana ?" Sungjae whispered " No but I think I like JiEun..." His voice trailed off. "Minhyuk oppa! Sungjae oppa! Lets go back to class! " I said and walked down the hall with them tomorrow JiEun and I will officially be living with Btob ..