Whoops! That's Not My Drink!

Fly Me to the Second Moon: Oneshot Collection

Sehun sighed heavily as he handed the roll of streamers to Chanyeol who was standing on a step ladder. The twelve of them were at EXO-K’s dorm room setting up for a party celebrating their Best Newcomer Award. He’d expected his hyungs to do most of the work while he lazed around in his room, but sadly it didn’t work out that way. Right when they entered the room, Kris had stopped him in his tracks by grabbing the collar of his shirt before he could escape to the comfort of his own room. In the end, the hyungs got Sehun up to work, ordering him around like there was no tomorrow.

“Hey, Sehun-ah. Can you bring the tape over here?” Jongdae called from across the living room. Groaning, Sehun got up from where he was seated on the couch and grabbed the tape dispenser. He trudged over, dragging his feet as he walked, to Jongdae and held the tape out waiting for his hyung to take it.

“Can you rip a piece off for me?”

Sehun glared at Jongdae before violently tearing a piece of tape and ing it into Jongdae’s face. “Here, take your damn piece of tape,” he hissed. The rumble of Jongdae’s laughter irked Sehun so he slapped the main vocalist’s forehead, successfully sticking the tape to it. Jongdae blinked, bewildered, before smiling, pulling the tape off, and patting the maknae’s head.

“Don’t be so grumpy, Sehun-ah. Tomorrow, we’re gonna party and I don’t want a sour grape like you attending. Smile,” Jongdae teased as he pushed the corners of Sehun’s lips up. The maknae growled and shoved Jongdae’s hands away before storming off toward Luhan.

When he approached the man, Luhan looked up from where he was trying to tie a silver balloon that he had blown up. Luhan smiled gently at Sehun and scooted over on the floor to allow room for Sehun to sit. “Is Jongdae bothering you?” he asked.

“Yes,” sighing, Sehun rested his head on Luhan’s shoulder. “Do I really have to help set up the party? I already blew up a balloon for you, gave Chanyeol hyung a roll of streamers, and now I even ripped a piece of tape for Jongdae hyung.”

“You’re a brat sometimes, you know that?” Luhan scoffed as he shrugged Sehun’s head off his shoulder. “You’ve done three things and they weren’t even that difficult.”

Sehun scrunched his nose up in distaste, obviously realizing that Luhan would not side with him this time. Grumbling to himself, he got up and brunched his jeans off before heading towards his next target. But, before he could get to him, Kris stepped out in front of him.

“Going somewhere?” the tall man asked while raising a brow.

“I just wanted to talk to Junmyeon hyung,” Sehun responded whilst trying to peer around Kris’ towering figure. “Hyung! I need to ask you something.”

Junmyeon turned from where he was helping Kyungsoo in the kitchen and glanced curiously at Sehun. The maknae smiled and attempted to side-step past Kris but the man followed his movements and blocked his way again.

“Not so fast,” Kris said, “just what are you going to ask Junmyeon?”

Sehun bit his lip, his brain working overtime to come up with some way to get past Kris. He gasped suddenly and spun his head around. “Tao needs your help; didn’t you hear him call you just now?” Sehun exclaimed. Kris gave Sehun a wary look, not moving an inch. “I’m serious! What if he got hurt?”

Kris seemed to rethink his actions when Sehun said this, and then he grunted before brushing past him to find Tao. Sehun inwardly cheered before darting into the kitchen towards Junmyeon. He skidded to a stop in front of EXO-K’s leader, almost crashing into him and causing him to drop the cookies he had just pulled out of the oven. Junmyeon’s eyes widened and he stumbled back in surprise. Before he could fall backward, Sehun reacted quickly and swung around behind him, catching the man by the waist.

“Whoa, you alright hyung?” Sehun asked. He noticed Junmyeon’s cheeks had turned bright red and his brows furrowed. “Your face is red. Are you getting sick?”

“N-no. I’m fine. Thanks for saving me there,” Junmyeon stuttered while glancing around for a place to put down the tray of cookies. He eventually found a spot that Kyungsoo had conveniently left open for him and placed the tray down on the pot holders. “Hey, don’t touch those! They’re for tomorrow,” Junmyeon snapped as he slapped Sehun’s hand away from the treats.

“Ouch, that hurt,” Sehun pouted in return, rubbing the back of his hand. “Hyung, how could you hit me?”

Junmyeon’s cheeks flushed again and Sehun found it amusing, so he decided to tease the poor leader further. “Now you have to kiss my hand,” Sehun said. He held his hand out toward Junmyeon’s lips but the man pushed it away and rolled his eyes.

“I’m not gonna fall for your cute act this time.” Junmyeon had his back turned as he began washing the dishes. “Now go do the work Kris hyung wanted you to do.”

Those words reminded Sehun of what he had really come here for in the first place so he put on his cutest face and poked his head in front of Junmyeon’s. “Do I have to? I worked really hard. I blew up twenty balloons with Luhan hyung, I help Chanyeol hyung put up all the streamers, and I even taped up other decorations for Jongdae hyung.”

“Oh, really? If you’ve done that much I guess…” Junmyeon avoided looking into Sehun’s eyes and nudged his head away with his forearm. “…maybe I could let you off the hook for now.”

“Don’t listen to a word he says. The kid is lying,” Luhan’s voice floated into the room from the entryway of the kitchen. He had a smirk on his face and Sehun’s jaw dropped at his hyung’s betrayal. He thought that maybe if Luhan wouldn’t back him up, at least he’d keep his mouth shut. But no, Sehun wasn’t that lucky.

“Is that true?” Junmyeon asked with a look of disbelief as he dried his hands off on a towel. “Are you lying to me Sehun-ah?”

The slight tone of disappointment in Junmyeon’s voice cut a hole in Sehun’s heart and he hung his head in shame. He nodded dejectedly, mumbling a quiet apology to Junmyeon, before leaving the kitchen. Luhan gave a curt nod to Junmyeon before silently following Sehun.

“Lying is going to get you nowhere in a relationship,” Luhan whispered to him once they were in the living room. “Junmyeon doesn’t like it when people lie to him. Trust me, I saved you there. If the lie had grown bigger, you might’ve had a big problem on your hands.”

“R-relationship? I don’t like Junmyeon hyung like that,” Sehun stammered as he fiddled with his hands.

“I wasn’t talking about that kind of relationship,” Luhan said, “but now I know that you like Junmyeon.” Luhan smiled slyly and Sehun gasped and slapped his forehead.

“No, I seriously don’t like him like that,” Sehun tried to but Luhan would have none of that.

“Sure, whatever you say,” he said as he patted Sehun’s shoulder before walking away laughing.

---

The room was filled with the aroma of freshly cooked foods, sweet and sugary desserts, and alcohol. The lights were slightly dimmed, covered by layers and layers of streamers because apparently Chanyeol had gotten too excited while putting them up. Balloons were taped practically everywhere, and haphazardly so, some even taped on the floor where people stepped on them and popped them, causing everyone in the room to jump. A “Congratulations EXO” banner hung over the entrance to the kitchen, each letter written by a different member in different colors so it looked like a rainbow had thrown up on it.

The members were scattered throughout the room as well as the managers and other staff. Sehun sat on one of the couches, scanning the room while holding his glass of Sprite in his hand. He saw Kris and Tao conversing in a corner of the room and it looked like Tao was passionately describing something, probably the latest item he bought from his shopping trip two days earlier. Jongin and Kyungsoo sat on the couch across from Sehun, talking quietly while eating the cake that Yixing had bought from the bakery not too far from their dorm.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Minseok, and Luhan were engrossed in whatever they were watching on Minseok’s phone. In another corner, Sehun saw Jongdae speaking to one of the managers, a glass of soda in his hand while the manager held a glass of soju. There were two people left and Sehun had yet to spot them in the room. Of course, he was more concerned at finding one of the two. Setting his drink down on the coffee table, Sehun rose to his feet and headed toward the kitchen.

Finding no one in there, he started going to the other members’ rooms. First, Kyungsoo’s and Jongin’s. Then, Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s. Both rooms void of any humans. So finally, Sehun went to the room he shared with Junmyeon.

He didn’t bother knocking on the door; it was his room after all, but immediately regretted that decision when he walked in to find a slightly disheveled looking Yixing hovering over Junmyeon on his bed. A yelp escaped Sehun before he could stop himself causing both men to turn and look at him with wide unblinking eyes. The door slammed shut and Sehun dashed into the living room, tripping over his own feet and landing with a loud thud right by the coffee table.

His drink sat on the table so he picked it up and gulped it down. He wondered if he had grabbed the wrong drink because his mind buzzed a little. He was proved right when one of the managers came by looking for their drink.

“Whoops. That wasn’t my drink, was it?” It was then that the taste of alcohol became prevalent on Sehun’s tongue. He grimaced at the foreign taste and grabbed what he thought was his Sprite off the table. And again, it turned out that it wasn’t his drink.

“Where is my damn Sprite?” Sehun’s words were already starting to slur a bit even after two drinks. The fuzzy feeling in his brain was odd yet it made him feel giddy and a giggle escaped him. He wanted another drink.

Before he could take two steps toward the kitchen, a hand rested on his shoulder, the feeling familiar and comforting. Sehun whipped his head to glare at the person. “What do you want?” he snapped bitterly.

“Sehun-ah, did you drink alcohol?” Junmyeon asked incredulously, his eyes narrowed in concern.

“What’s it matter to you? Why don’t you go back to Yixing?” Sehun grumbled as he brushed Junmyeon’s hand off and darted into the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of beer, popping it open, and spilling the contents into his mouth. Junmyeon was five paces behind him, diving forward to snatch the bottle out of Sehun’s hand before he could drink more.

“S-stop it! Give that back,” Sehun whined.

“No, you should not be drinking,” Junmyeon scolded him while dumping the rest of the drink down the sink. Sehun glared as hard as he could at Junmyeon before turning on his heels and running out of the room.

“I can do what I want! I’m eighteen!” he shouted back as he crashed into the living room. Everyone grew silent and stared at the boy, and then Junmyeon ran out looking extremely flustered. “You always treat me like a kid, but I’m not a kid!”

“S-Sehun-ah. Quiet down, you’re disturbing the party,” Junmyeon whispered frantically as he gently gripped the boy’s arm.

“Can you two just get a room please? Oh wait, you already have one so why don’t you use it?” Luhan said with a roll of his eyes.

“No, I don’t wanna go in that room again,” Sehun practically shrieked. “Junmyeon hyung and Yixing hyung were about to do dirty things in there.”

All eyes turned to Yixing who blinked and held up his hands. “We were not doing anything like that. I just needed help sewing a button back onto my shirt and then I tripped and we fell onto the bed. Seriously,” Yixing said.

“R-really?” Sehun asked in disbelief. Junmyeon nodded. “Oh, I see.”

“Are you okay now? You’re not gonna drink alcohol again?” Junmyeon asked, his hand still gripping Sehun’s arm. Sehun suddenly became aware of the feeling of Junmyeon’s fingers lightly pressing into his skin and he felt a delightful chill run down his spine. His cheeks grew hot as he pulled away from Junmyeon and stumbled over to the couch.

“Sehun-ah? You’re okay, right?” Junmyeon sat down beside him and Sehun scooted away. Junmyeon scooted closer and Sehun kept moving away until he reached the other side of the couch and there was nowhere else to go. He started to get up to leave but Junmyeon rested his hand on his knee, preventing the boy from going anywhere. “Where are you going? Is there something wrong?”

By now, everyone else in the room had gone back to what they’d been doing before, leaving the leader and maknae in their own world.

“No, I-I’m just,” Sehun stuttered uncomfortably. His eyes spotted a glass with clear, fizzy liquid and he assumed it to be his Sprite so he picked it up and took a gulp. “W-whoops, that’s still not my drink.”

“Okay, that’s enough with the drinks,” Junmyeon said sternly. Sehun was giggling incessantly, pointing at Junmyeon.

“I thought you were having with Yixing,” he hiccupped.

“Y-yeah, we’re already past that Sehun-ah. We weren’t having okay?” Junmyeon said, concern written over his face. “Are you drunk?”

“No, of course not!” Sehun exclaimed. “Just a little tipsy,” he laughed.

“You know what; I think you need to sleep. Come on, let’s go.” Junmyeon helped Sehun to his feet and had to drag him into their room whilst Sehun chuckled deliriously.

When they got to Sehun’s bed, Junmyeon tried to lay him down gently but Sehun suddenly took hold of the leader’s shoulders and threw him onto the bed. Junmyeon gasped and his eyes widened when Sehun hovered over him, smiling widely.

“I walked into the room and Yixing was on top of you like this,” Sehun hiccupped. “I thought you were having .”

Junmyeon opened his mouth to say something but Sehun cut him off. “But you weren’t! And I was happy to hear that. You can’t sleep with anyone but me.”

The maknae’s words came as a shock to Junmyeon and he felt the butterflies’ in his stomach beat their wings, tickling him silly. He struggled to get out from under Sehun though, but to no avail. Sehun rolled over and collapsed beside him, instantly wrapping his arms and legs around Junmyeon like a koala clinging to its mom. Sehun nuzzled into Junmyeon’s neck, smiling with joy.

“S-Sehun-ah. Will you—“Junmyeon began but stopped and decided to savor the moment. He had long since hoped to have Sehun hold him like this. He wished that Sehun wasn’t drunk though, because how could Junmyeon know if this was the alcohol talking or not? Either way, despite the protests of his mind, he let his heart be happy and curled into Sehun’s body, shutting his eyes.

“I love you hyung,” Sehun murmured sleepily into Junmyeon’s neck.

“I-I love you too,” Junmyeon stammered softly. Five minutes later, he heard Sehun snoring softly and moments later, he fell asleep too.

---

The next morning, Junmyeon woke up and the first thing he noticed was the cold, empty spot beside him. He sighed, his heart twisting in pain, and started to get out of Sehun’s bed only to be tackled back down.

“Hyung, where are you thinking of going?” Sehun asked as he clung to Junmyeon.

“W-where did you go?” Sehun smiled at Junmyeon’s question and hugged him tighter.

“Did you think I left you? Were you scared?” he teased. Junmyeon turned his head away, blushing furiously. “Don’t worry; I just had to go to the bathroom.”

 “D-don’t we have an event to go to today?”

“No. Everyone’s out in the living room passed out so I don’t think we’re going anywhere today,” Sehun grinned. He held Junmyeon tighter, resting his chin on top of the leader’s head, tangling their legs together.

“I meant what I said last night,” Sehun mumbled, “I really do love you hyung.”

At those words, Junmyeon felt his entire body relax as he melded into the curve of Sehun’s body. His worries left him and allowed the moment of bliss to take over.

“I love you too Sehun-ah,” Junmyeon sighed happily, “but that doesn’t mean I’m going to let you off the hook for helping us clean up the party. You barely helped set up.”

“Darn, I thought that’d work,” Sehun muttered. Junmyeon chuckled and held the lazy maknae closer.

---

A/N: So I have no idea what I was thnking when I wrote this. OTL Anyways, I hope you guys liked it! :)