Funny Kyumin

Funny Kyumin

"pssssttt......" a small voice I try to find.

"pssssttt" another sounds that creepy to hear.

"HEY!!!"KYU!!! stop it its not funny anymore. I'm scared" min protested as he look around at the park..

"duh ! Its early in the morning, stop it kyu!"

He sat on the bench and still his eyes roaming looking for jhis evil lover. Then a pair of hand tap his shoulder. He look at his back and a smile form at his lips.

"Yah! Mr. Cho! you frightened me, why you alw--" min was cut off by kyuhyun's soft lips.

They kissed.

"I'm sorry min minnie" kyu hug min as he apologize. but min laugh as he heard the word 'min minnie'

"Hahahahahaha!!!!!" min laugh as he push kyu from a hug.

"Yah whats funny min minnie?" kyu ask.

But min still laughing.

min can't stop from laughing

"Yo....hahahahahaha......your .......hahahaha.....so funny" min wipe the forming tears from his eyes and he try to stop from laughing

"what ??" kyu ask min seriously

"your so cute kyu" min pinch kyuhyun's cheeks. A nd it becomes really really red

"ouch!!! its hurt min" kyu protested as he touch his cute red cheeks

"okay, I'll stop it, let's go home. I want to rest"

The KyuMin couple walk hand in hand

 

AT THE DORM

"WERE HOMEEEE!!!!" the kyumin yelled as they open the door .

The Eunhae couple also yelled in unison "WE KNOW IT!!!!!!!".

The Eunhae and Kyumin couple burst in laugh.

"I'm hungry!!!!" kyu spoke.

"me too" hyukjae added.

"I have an idea!!!" hae yelled.

"what?? " min asked as he look at hae. Actually, the three look at hae.

"ok heres my idea: what if we play rock-paper-scissor, the couple who will lost they will be the one who will buy food for our lunch"

"NOOO!!!"kyu protested.

"c'mon kyu it's just a game" hyukjae chckled.

"but im not really good at that game and besides you *pointing eunhae couple*are good at that game"

"remember kyu your" our dongsaengs and the three of us are your hyungs, so you better agree hyukjae glare.

"lets do it kyu, dont worry im here"min added and he also hold  kyu hand's tightly.

"ok. ok. ok." kyu agreed

*the two couple atart the game and the coupe win is no other than eunhae*

"see  min we loose" kyu said

"its ok kyu"min answer.

The Kyumin couple went outside to buy at the conenient store, for the eunhae and also for them. whilethe two are on their way..

"hae all i thought we will lose the game , but we easily baet those two..hahahaha" hyukjae chuckled.

"tsch. its so easy to beat them especially kyu" hae sigh.

While eunhae couple sitting on the couch..

kyu earger to revenge to the eunhae couple

"min i want revenge"

"sure kyu, lets revenge"

the two laughs evilly WHILE WALKING ON THEIR WAY HOME.

After 20 mins.

The kyumin reach the dorm and start to ditribute those drinks and food for the eunhae. They eat happily as usual the eunhae have strawberry cake, and strawberry drink. The four having fun of chit chatting

Around 8 PM

While eunhae watching. The Kyumin plan is now already settle.

"min lets do this...ITS SHOWTIME!!"kyu  laugh evilly.

The eunhae still watching movie and suddenly the lights went off.

"hae! where are you" hyukjae call hae's namewhile his hand looking for hae

"im here, beside you cmon were just seatmate you know"

Then the lights went on.

"why is the light went off?"hyukjae asked hae with a big question on his head.

"I dont know, monkey"

"argh.. lets continue watching"

Again the light went off.

"what the hell is happening??!!"hae yelled.

"wait here hae"

"no!! dont leave me here, I will accompany you"

The eunhae look around but they cant see anything ant they cant even see their phones. When they reach the kithchen they heard a laugh from the near stock room.. so the two slowly walk and eavesdrop at the door and they heard a voice laughing inside with the word 'ssshhhh...they might hear us' and hyukjae easily knew whose inside the room so he whisper to hae "lets give them what they want"...the two slowly open the door and they tap the shoulder of the two and two said in unison "whose there????" hyukjae slowly leaned at kyu's ear and he said "im a ghost" and kyu look back to see..and he saw the face of hyukjae and he initially slap hyukjae's face because of the shock that hyukjae gave to him.

"ouch its hurt!!! you know you evil!!!"hyukjae complain.

"by the way kyu and min what are you doing here?"hae asked thwe two.

"no nothing.. were just looking for something.."kyu reason out

"looking for something are you kidding me? we heard you are laughing and i think the two of you are the mastermind of these..huh"

"I just want only a simple revenge"kyu said.

"so this is your revenge ..you want us to scared huh?"

"yah.."

"aha! i think you lose the game we conduct this afternoon?am i right?"

"yes! perfect! hyung!"

Hae and hyukjae laugh and kyu and min also laugh..the eunhae decided to go their shared room and same with kyumin.

AT KYUMIN ROOM

"do you enjoy it min?"

"of course kyu , I enjoy it next time again"

"sure hyung, hyung can i sleep beside you?"

Min look at kyu and henodded as a signal that his answer is yes. kyuhyun's eyes glared to min's eyes. They keep on looking at each other.

"kyu cose your eyes"

kyu close his eyes as min requested. and min slowly lean and kiss kyu's forehead and say the word

"Good Night my evil I love you"

"I love you too min minnie"

then the two sleep

AT EUNHAE ROOM

"hae!! look over there!!"

eunhyuk yelled as he point the door  and donghae look at the direction that eunhyuk pointing and eunhyuk slowly lean and when hae look back to eunhyuk their lips meet and that kiss was full of love.