Makeover

How to make a kingka fall for you

The past week went by so fast. I have to go to the garden to say Goodmorning to eomma and appa and attend my class. Then someone will come to my classroom to fetch to have lunch with them, mostly it is eunhyuk and Donghae-sunbae deul.
 
Henry-sunbae would grab evey chance he could get to make me call him oppa. I don't know why, but after the chocolate and cookies incident he's extra persistent and I can't help but blush at his attempt. Could he knkow it was from me? Nah, he wouldn't know.
 
Lunch is very exciting with them, it's either Ryeowook-sunbae or Hankyung-appa who cook lunch. Desserts would be from Ryeowook-sunbae or from Nari-eonnie. Sometimes theothers would bring along a cake or icecreams.
Today is Saturday and I'm still lying in my bed, I'm scared to get up. Chaeree and the others are really excited for today. Even my mom, She let me borrow her credit card and allowed to spend as much as I need. And my dad said the he will make tonights dinner.
 
**knock knock**
 
"Minmin, you're friends are here" My mom said through the door.
 
"I'll be down in half an hour"
 
"okay then, I'll be making breakfast, come down when you're ready"
 
"okay" I hear her footstpes disappear as she went downstairs
 
I got up from my bed, grab my towel and went to the bathroom. After I shower I went back to my room to find Chaeree placing some clothes in my bed and both Yisung and Jaemi are in my closet putting my clothes in a box!
 
"YAH! what are you doing with my clothes?" I shouted at them
 
"well as you can see, I've prepared the clothes that you're gonna be wearing today" Chaeree said matter-of-factly
 
"We're putting the clothes that you're NOT gong to wear anymore in the box and we'll drop it off in the center for donation" Yisung said
 
"What will happen to me then?" I ask them
 
"We'll buy new wardrobe for you, YOU agreed to this remember? and we also have a permission from your mom" Jaemi answered
 
"We'll be very busy today so hurry up dressing and don't forget to wear comfy shoes" Chaeree said and they left my room.
 
I got got ready and wear the clothes that Chaeree prepared for me, A cotton top pink shirt and a light blue Skirt/short. And I also wear my guess sneakers.
 
I went downstairs and have breakfast with my parents and friends.
 
"Yuo take care of yourselves okay?" My mom told us
 
"and ladies, please turn my duckling in to a beautiful swan okay?" my dad said" if your successful, I'll make a tart for you guys"
 
"Ne albeoji, trust us with her" Jaemi said, she's such a er for my dads tart
 
"See you tonight minmin" My mom shooed us away and close the door behind us.
"I can't believe that my parents are even more excited than me"
 
"relax, they're justt happy for you, now let's hurry up the bus won't wait for us you know" Chaeree said and we ran to the bus stop.
 
 
***********************************************
 
 
We've arrived at the mall and the first one we went to is the Salon. We spent an hour there, I had my hair cut. From my usual straight cut that reach up to my mid back, it is now layered V-cut style that only reach up to my shoulder blades. The shortest part frames my face like side bangs and they made it wave a bit.
 
Then we went to an optical shop to have my eyes check. They recommend me to have a lasik surgery, but since we're really busy with school stuff they've scheduled me for the autumn break since my eyes will be extra sensitive after the surgery for a week. We buuy instead a clear contact lenses and Jaemi had the pleasure of breaking my glasses into two.
 
Next stop is dental clinic, We've spent 2 hours there 'cause the dentist removed my Braces and scrape my teeth to remove the dental braces mark. Then I have to get the measuring for dental retainers so that my teeth wont be adjusting too much.
 
After Being in the dental clinic for 2 hours, Chaeree, Yisung and Jaemi had their teeth cleaned too, we went to have lunch at a Japanese restaurant across the street.
 
We were eating when we heard a really loud noise in the room next to ours (as far as I know Japanese restaurant have different rooms, each separated by a paper and wood door).
 
"YAH! you pig You've eaten all of the meat I still have two left" we heard someone shout. I can't pinpoint it but the voice sounds really familiar
 
"I thought you're on a diet hyung" a voice replied. Now this is freaky, their voice really is familiar. I look at the three of them and they all have the same look.
 
"Do you know them? they seen familiar" Yisung ask. Then another voice spoke
 
"HYUNG!We haven't pray yet, you shouldn't touched the food without saying the grace"
 
"Siwon-sunbae?" I ask Jaemi, she seem shock as well judging from her face
 
"Shut it Siwon" A voice now I've identified as eomma said
 
"Siwon-ah, just say so we can eat I'm starving" A gentle voice, sounded like Leeteuk-sunbae said
 
"We have to wait, others aren't here yet"
 
"who are we waiting for anyway?"
 
"Henry, kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kibum" Appa's voice said
 
"What's with all the maknae being late?" Someone who sounded like Yesung-sunbae said
 
"Technically, not al of them are maknae, Sungmin is there" Kangin-sunbae corrected him
 
"Well he acts as one though"
 
"Hyung sorry we're late, the lady at thee game store took forever to get the game Kyu-ah wants" we heard sungmin-sunbae's voice
 
We were all shock at whats happening, The kingkas are just right next to our room. Omo what to do?
 
"make as little noise as possible, we don't want them to find out we're here,arasso? or Heechul-sunbae will kill me" Chaeree said
 
"What did you tell him anyway?" I ask her. I wasn't able to talk to any of them yesterday because I was helping Im-seongsaengnim looking for my test answeres since she accidentally throw it away. In the end I repeated the test since we couldn't find it and it took all of my lunch time for it.
 
"oh well you see, he was really keen on having us join them this Saturday in lotte world, but I told him e can't because....."
 
"Hyung I thought Chimin and her friends will be with us?" Chaeree stop talking when we heard Henry-sunbae ask that question
 
"Chaeree-ah told me that they already have family activity this weekend, We went to Chimin's house but her parents told me that She got pick up by Chaeree and the others early this morning." Eomma said.
 
"hmm, Then they won't join us to the lotte world this afternoon?" Ryeowook ask
 
"Yeah, unfortunately. I was planning on showing Chimin how great her appa is at target shooting, and Hannie can win her a huge prize" eomma said. I feel bad already, but I can't do anything about it.
 
"Have you tried calling them to check where they are? maybe we can ask permission to anyone thats with them, so they can join us later?" henry-sunbae ask
 
"I tried calling them, no one is answering me, and Chimin's phone is turned off. I've left a dozen voicemail, no reply yet" appa said
 
"Let them enjoy their weekend on their own for now. They've been with us for the past few days. Let them have a girls day for themselves. Make this day an all boys out" Shindong-sunbae said
 
"Why? where is Nari?" Kyuhyun-sunbae ask
 
"Girls day out with her friends, they're in Daegu right now." he answered
 
"Enough drama, the foods here, lets all eat shall we? I'm starving" Kangin-sunbae said
 
"racoon is always hungry what's new?" Eomma said
 
"urghh, Leeteuk-hyung say something" kangin-sunbae whined.
 
We didn't here any reply just that kangin-sunbae says "Aish" then all is silent.
 
"Quickly finish eating we have to get out here immediately while their eating" Chaeree said looking scared.
I know how she feels, if ever eomma found out that we're not in some family activity, we're doom
 
we ate hurriedly and paid our bill. THen we quietly out of the restaurant and went back to the mall to shop for new clothes.
 
 
************************************************
 
 
We shopping for new everyday clothes first like tanktop, cotton shirt, shorts, pants, jogging clothes, and many different others. Jaemi being the self proclaimed fashionista chose the style that will fit me.
 
Next is for dresses, formal clothes and the last one is shoes. I got different shoes from sneakers, rubber shoes, doll shoes, stilletos, no high heels. I gave firmed disagreement when they tried to make me wear highheeeled shoes. The tallest shoes I got is a 2inch stiletto.
 
We finish all of near 8pm, we we're so tired that we slumped in the cab until it reach my house. When we get there my mom immediately went out of the house to greet us.
 
"OMO OMO! Yeobo! YEOBO!" my mom shouted
 
"mom don't shout please?" I was really tired and the last thing I need is for my mon to start shouting like a fangirl.
 
We went inside the house and I was greeted by my shock father. I drop m bag in the couch and look at my father questioningly
 
"What? I haven't turn into a monster have I dad?" I ask him slightly nervous
 
He turn to Chaeree, Jaemi and Yisung and said " I told you to turn my duckling into a swan, not a princess. Now I have to guard her from boys!" he said smilingly.
 
"Well she's already a swan albeoji, there's nothing left to change her into, but to beautiful princess" Yisung smiled at me
 
I smiled at them and thank them.
 
"okay now, dinner time! I've made roast turkey for all us, and Tarts for dessert" My dad said clapping
 
"YEHEY" we all went to the kitchen for the yummy dinner.
 
**during dinner**
 
"anyway Minmin, there's a beautiful guy with a handsome Chinese that went here 2 hours after you guys left. I told him you were with your friends, he look disappointed when you left" my mom said
 
"oh that's Heechul-sunbae omonim, he's taking a favorite with Minmin, and the Chinese is hankyung-sunbae his boyfriend" Jaemi smiled at them
 
"oh okay. He seems nice, I'm glad someone is looking after my princess and her friends at school" my dad said
"Alright then, if you're done put your plate in the dishwasher and go fix your stuff up" my mom ordered us.
 
We went to the living room grab the shopping bag and went upstairs to my room. We place my new clothes in my closet and the new shoes in the shoe rack. After that we took a Shower and get ready for bed. All three of them will sleep over at my house and tomorrow our agenda would be, finish our mountain pile homework.
 
I feel excited and nervous at the same time for Monday. I hope Henry-sunbae will like my look, I fell asleep thinking about him and his precious chubby cheek smile.
 
*********************************************************
 
Next chapter I'll introduce Onew... 
 
hehehe
 
what do you think?
 
comments please