Chapter 1

Cursed Asylum

Smokes filled the room, along with the suffocating smell of liquor. People, men and women, were gathered here, each with their own reason. Some want to get away from their problem, some just want to enjoy the athmosphere created, and some just want to be at the club.

And Seunghyun was one of the third option. He came to this nightclub with no apparent reason. He just want to be there. He just want to take a sip of his favorite Vodka without being bothered by anything; his friends, his co-worker, and Jiyong--his brother. 

Soon, he got drunk and enjoy the atmosphere that the nightclub has even more than before and that was the time that he saw a little figure in a dark corner. He came closer and knew that it was a girl; a young girl with light, curly brown hair, wearing a long sleeved navy blue satin dress. He was stunned and curious at the same time with her appearance in this nightclub.

"Hey, what are you doing here, little girl?" Seunghyun asked as he squatted to equalized her height. The girl looked at him with a blank, confused looks on her porcelain skin.

"I...I don't know... Last time I knew, I was at my mommy's house..." She said with a trembling, soft voice and terrified looks as she observed the hectic nightclub.

Seunghyun sighed, "Little girl, you should not be here, you know. This is not a place for a kid like you. Here, let me take you back to your mommy's home." Seunghyun held her small wrist and managed to get out the nightclub with her. But as he turned his head towards her, a confuse expression was still on her face. "What's the matter, dear? Do you know where is your home?". She shook her head lightly, made a little mess with her hair. "I do not know where is my home... Mommy told me that I must not go back in there..."

Seunghyun gave her a concern look as he couldn't help his thoughts about what happened with her parents. "Well," he smiled at her "Do you want to visit Oppa's home?"

She smiled sweetly as she nodded her head lightly. Seunghyun smiled and squatted in front of her again. 

"Now, may Oppa know your name?"

The girl smiled, "My name is Emily..."


Jiyong was lying on his couch, watching his favorite tv show, when he heard someone knocked at the apartment door. He got up lazily and opened the door, where he found his half-drunk brother with a little girl beside him. 

The girl smiled, but Jiyong got an immediate chill down through his spine when he saw the girl's suspisicous smile.

Soon, he knew something was not right. Something dark and unsual about this girl that no one knows.

But instead, he smiled at her. A forced one.

"Hi there, little girl! What's your name? I am Jiyong, but you can call me Jiyong Oppa." Jiyong forced himself to be happy about the girl's visit. 

Emily stood and looked at Jiyong, smile was still on her delicate face as she introduced herself to him.