Ms. Spammer

Ms. Spammer (One-Shot Fanfic)

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bu3TIzRgTI Bling Girl by B1A4

Minjae’s POV

I sat in front of my laptop, earphones stuck on one of my ears. I’m listening to B1A4’s OK while talking to my best friend over the phone. I know, multitasking. It’s currently twelve in the morning. Ahaha.

‘Love me, love me, love me, love me baby~’  I sang.

“Yah! B1A4 has twitter! Imma follow them!” Min Gi said excitedly.

“WHAT?! Really?! Wait. What’s their Twitter accounts?” I said as I entered “twitter.com” on the address bar. After a few seconds, it opened. I entered my username and password. “What are their accounts? What’s Jinyoung’s account?!” I said but more like shout. Ahaha!

“B1A4_JINYOUNG. All big letters.” She said.

“Ok. Got it.” I said. “Oh! Here it is!” I said and focused the mouse pointer to it and pressed it. I then followed him. “Kya~ He’s really so cute! He’s so handsome in this picture!” I said. Dang. I can’t stop spazzing over him. Ahaha.

“I know right?” She said. “I’m gonna message Gongchan.” She said. Well, her bias is Gongchan.

“Sure. Go ahead.” I said.

“Uhm… Nevermind.” She said. I laughed.

“Why?” I asked.

“I’m shy.” She said and I laughed again.

“Shy? Why is that?” I said.

“I don’t know.” She said. I smirked. “I’m going to message Jinyoung.” I said as I started typing and after pressed tweet.

“What did you say?” She asked.

“Hello. I’m your fan. You’re really handsome. Congratulations to your debut stage. We’ll support your group!” I laughed.

“Silly.” She said. I just laughed. We talked for a while until she bid goodbye. We just chatted on the computer. Well, until I went offline I was tweeting. Ahaha.

_ _ _ _ _

After almost a week, Min Gi and I met at a café. I brought my laptop with me so we were able to go online.

“How many messages have you posted on Jinyoung’s twitter? I bet it’s over one-hundred already.” Gi said sipping on her coffee.

“Not really. It’s only fifty.” I said like it wasn’t many. She laughed.

“Spammer.” She said.

“Why? I’m not saying anything bad anyway.” I said pouting.

“Yeah, right.” She rolled her eyes. The chime hanged on the door rang meaning there’s someone who went in. I didn’t bother to look up since I was busy using my laptop.

_ _ _ _ _

Jinyoung’s POV

We are on break from our rehearsals and I decided to go to the café in front to grab something hot to drink.

“Anyone want to come with me at the café in front?” I said.

“Me.” Sandeul raised his hand.

“Anyone else?” I said and the other three shook their heads. “Ok. Let’s go.” I said and Sandeul nodded. I brought out my phone and went online on twitter.

“What are you doing?” Sandeul asked looking at my phone.

“Twitter.” I said.

“Oh. I haven’t opened mine for I think two days.” He said.

A smiled upon seeing messages on my wall again. Being a new group, it felt good seeing fans post on my profile. Some were good compliment while some were well, not that good but it’s ok. It makes me want to work more. Again, without any doubt there was a post from a user named LMJ040496. I’m not sure if this user’s a girl or a boy but with the comments, I think she’s a girl. Well, if it’s a boy…nevermind. Anyway, her tweets really entertain me for some reason. Her latest post is:

“Hello oppa! It’s me again! How are you doing? It’s cold and I’m drinking a coffee now. Does oppa want one?”

“Oh. The spammer?” Sandeul said smirking. “She doesn’t have a day that she won’t leave a tweet on your twitter, eh?” He said laughing.

“Yup. But it amuses me.” I said.

“Wait. Don’t tell me you like that spammer of yours that you even haven’t met, huh?” He said. I just shrugged. We then entered the café, chose a table, and picked what to drink. I then went to the counter and ordered. I went back to our table but on my way, something tripped me but luckily, I didn’t land on the floor.

“OMO. Sorry! Are you alright?” A girl said standing up and bowing. I avoided looking at her because she might know me and suddenly scream my name. I just nodded and hurried to our table.

“That was close hyung.” Sandeul smirked.

“I know.” I said seating and sighing.

“Mr. Jung.” The lady on the cashier called out.

“Please get it, Sandeul.” I said because I might “trip” again. He nodded and walked to the counter and got our drinks. Minutes after, I felt a tap on my shoulder and Sandeul looking away. Should I turn or not? Dang.

“Yes?” I said not turning.

“Uhm… I’m the girl who accidentally tripped you. I’m really sorry. Hope you accept this.” She said placing a plate with cupcake.

“Oh. It’s ok. Thank you.” I said not turning to her.

“Sorry again. I’ll leave now.” She said bowing and walking away. I turned around to look at her and smiled as I turned to the cupcake.

“Attracted in her?” Sandeul said.

“Silly.” I said taking a bite on the cupcake. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I looked at it and found that it was CNU.

From: CNU

Hyung, manager hyung is already looking for you two.  Go back now.

“Who was it?” He asked.

“CNU. Let’s go back already. Manager hyung is looking for us already.” I said and he nodded. I stood up finishing the cupcake.

After we walked out the café, I looked back to the girl and I smiled.

 _ _ _ _ _

It was already around seven in the evening when our rehearsals ended and went back to our dorm. We rested as we waited for the food we ordered to be delivered. I sat in front of the computer and opened my twitter account.

“Got back from rehearsals. So tired~ But had fun!” I posted.

“Twitter again?” Gongchan said sitting beside me. I nodded.

I then read the tweets on my twitter account, mostly from fans. I then passed by the post of LMJ040496. I then pressed her username and it appeared at the right side of the website. On one of her post that is just recent, there’s a “twitpic” link. Out of curiosity, I opened it. Wait. She looks familiar. OH! She’s the girl a while ago.

“Whoah. Hyung, who’s that girl?” Baro said peering over my shoulder.

“Someone I met.” I replied.

“Yie…” They teased.

Uhm… You’re really interesting Ms. Spammer.

_ _ _ _ _

So how was this one-shot? Sorry if it's lame. Anyway, thank you for reading this! Kamsahamnida!