Alternate Ending

Taeillific

 

I sat in the classroom, tapping my foot impatiently. My arms were crossed, occasionally looking at the door to see if my favorite short hyung had arrived yet. He said he would be back in a few minutes but he was gone for the whole lunch period. Did something happen to him? I pursed my lips, trying not to think so much about it. I might get worked up for nothing.

 

Yukwon had been staring at me for a while, eyeing me judgingly. “He’ll be here soon, Jihoon stop your worrying.” I’m very clingy, especially when it came to that particular hyung. I literally got up from my seat when I see he coming through the door.

 

“Where were you? Are you hurt?” I asked with obvious tone of worry in my voice, checking from each side to see if he was injured anywhere. He shook his head no but I noticed his hand cupped over his cheek. I exhaled dissatisfying at his words as I removed his hand from his cheek. To my surprised, there was no red mark from any punches. I internally sighed in relief. “Why were you cupping your cheek hyung?”

 

His words left a sting in my heart. “A girl I met today named _____ kissed me on the cheek.” Zico’s eyes averted towards our direction at the mention of her name. He clearly knew who she was.

 

“Oh” was all I could make out as I went back to my seat. That girl was the reason why I didn’t spend time with my Taeilie. She even kissed him on the cheek. I placed my arms on top of the table and rested my head on it, staring out the window.

 

--

 

For the next couple of days, it went back to me having Taeilie hyung all to myself again. I would hangout at his house and we would watch movies or wrestle. Both outcomes, I still get to cuddle that small body of his. Today was different, I couldn’t find my baby hyung. He said he was going to find a place to go nap but the bell is going to ring soon and I wanted to find him. Maybe even sneak a couple of pictures of his cute peaceful sleeping face.

 

“Jaehyo!” I spoke to the ulzzang as he looked up to face me. “Have you seen Taeilie?” Putting a finger to his chin, he pondered for a long moment. I swear he did this on purpose. He took his bittersweet time so I snapped at him, “Yah! Just tell me!”

 

He laughed at my restlessness, pointing his digit to where he last saw our hyung. And with that I ran off to go look for him. I went to wear Jaehyo had pointed and I examined the background, trying to find his small physique in the midst of the scenery. There I spotted him with some girl. Rage started to swell up inside of me, my face flustering red. I scoffed at the sight.

 

Jihoon, calm yourself. Taking in a breather before jogging towards them. “Hyung~” Both of them watched me as I grew closer to them. Hearing him respond by saying my name made a huge grin appear on my face. I tugged at the small male wanting to have him all for myself already. It would be rude to just take him away and Taeil would surely get mad at me if I did that. “May I steal Taeilie-hyung?” trying my best to sugarcoat my demanding needs. By ______’s tone, I can tell she actually didn’t want him to leave but hyung didn’t notice it so it didn’t matter. I hastily took her word for it and dragged him along with me.

 

“What happened Jihoonie?”

 

I smirked as I nuzzled my face against him, “Nothing in particular.” He looked at me strangely but let it go since he knew me enough that I did things like this. I poked at his cute soft face and threw an arm around him as we basically jogged to random places. When the bell rang, we walked to class together. My arm was linked around his until we reached his desk. Taeil sat down and I put my arm on top his shoulder.

 

The rest of the crew came in and greeted us. Zico sat on top of the table while Kyung sat on the seat of it, legs spread on each side of the chair. Minhyuk sat near Yukwon and Jaehyo sat on the windowsill. We all started competing on who could make the best derp face filling the room with obnoxious laughs. The class was pretty much used to it, intimidated to even say anything to us. The teacher wasn’t here yet and even if he were, he wouldn’t dare saying anything to us.

 

I was talking to Taeilie hyung when I heard Zico say ‘hi’ making the whole group turn to face who he was referring to. It was that same girl my hyung was with earlier. I rolled my eyes.

 

T-Taeil. Come with me for a sec,” she spoke as she grabbed his arm and took him out of the room. When he left, I stumbled forward since my armrest left. I bet this was payback for stealing him earlier. My friends made odd faces when they left the room.

 

The whole classroom started making loud teasing noises at Taeil, saying things like “Oooh Taeil’s got a girlfriend~” or “Taeilie is growing up.” It all seriously pissed me off as I cussed silently. Jaehyo and Yukwon snickered at me with smug looks engrossed on their features. I wanted to punch the out of them so they’ll fix those expressions on their face. I was gonna help them change it into something more sorry bleeding ones until my head instinctively jerked up when Taeil came back into the room. He looked me straight in the eye while walking towards me.

 

“What happened Hyung?” I asked peculiarly.

 

He tiptoes to grab both sides of my face and motioned me to move down in which I obediently did. He planted a kiss upon my lips before answering me. “She thinks I’m straight.”