Hug Part 2

Grab, Kiss & Hug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Last part :)

Enjoy and read authors note ~

 

 

A hard slap on the back of his head made Dongwoon change his posture, his back straightening.

“I believe in you, don’t screw it alright? Just stick to our plan.”

Hyunseung took a deep breath as he fixed his eyes on Dongwoon’s lanky body, making its way over to the younger boy’s crush.

While Hyunseung was merely a bit nervous about how their plan would end, Dongwoon was outright stressing.

His palms were starting to become sweaty and not even rubbing them over the fabric of his light, pastel blue skinny jeans could make them less slippery.

He took a deep breath, which almost got caught in his throat, making a sweet little hiccup escape his opened mouth, as he saw how Kikwang turned around on his silver, sleek chair.

The other looked fantastic, breathtaking even.

Shiny black hair styled up and expressive brown eyes lined with the tiniest hint of black eyeliner.

Blue denim jeans were wrapped around his legs and a pair of baby pink sneakers complimented the sweater the other wore, which was in the exact same colour.

“Oh Dongwoon, it´s you.” Kikwang said, a little blush creeping up on his cheekbones and making Dongwoon not only gape dumbly but also made him think about how adorable Kikwang looked whilst being shy.

“Oh uhm hi?” Dongwoon stuttered; an unsure hand in his shortly ago styled hair, which resembled a big mess now.

He was still busy with staring the beautiful creature down, when he noticed that the older had obviously been talking.

Kikwang had one pale, long finger pointing towards the others temple, then at his chin.

“I know how you got that one on your temple, but how did you manage to scrape your chin like that?” He questioned, teeth finding his lip to bite in.

Dongwoon mumbled something not quite knowing what to tell the other.

“Well, uhm you know I was still wearing my pajamas and uhm Hyunseung hyung had a marker in his hand and he was painting weird things on my whiteboard, and uh well I was running and my foot got caught and well I might have stumbled over a giant plush teddy bear and then my chin scraped over my floor and it was a huge mess, like blood everywhere and I uhm I…”

Dongwoon kept on rambling, his fingers twisting into each other while talking on and on, though suddenly Kikwang interrupted him.

“Does it hurt?” He asked sweetly, head tilted a bit while standing up, his height though being not really a match to Dongwoon´s he had to look up towards the other with big eyes.

“A-a tiny bit I guess, it stings a bit…”

Staying there almost frozen, Dongwoon´s breath was unstable, his body shivering as he noticed the other´s smell, a sweet mixture of vanilla ice cream and something fruity.

Kikwang´s arm reached up one of the nimble fingers Dongwoon had always dreamed of touching him, sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter