Grab

Grab, Kiss & Hug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first chapter...finally.

Enjoy it ~

 

 

„You want me to do what? “ Dongwoon´s eyes doubled in size as he looked at Hyunseung.

Sure, he had asked his hyung for advice, but he never ever had expected something similar to this suggestion.

The problem was this; Dongwoon had a huge crush on a boy at work, with whom he never had real contact before…well especially not the contact Dongwoon wanted.

 “It’s not that big of a deal Dongwoon. You just go over there and slightly pinch his , just slightly.” Hyunseung stated his mouth puckering a bit as he thought about his idea.

He had put a lot of thought in this and he had also noticed how his friend and the younger’s crush both liked each other.

Dongwoon was outright panicking.

He couldn’t just walk over there and pinch his longtime crush’s bum that was not how things were supposed to work.

Glancing over as his crush let out a really loud laugh; he blushed heavily shaking his head no.

“I can’t!”

Hyunseung pinched his nose bridge.

Was it too difficult to just do as he told?

He clasped Dongwoon’s arms looking him straight into the panic stricken eyes.

“Listen, I can’t go on living with you gushing about this boy, so just go over and do as I say, or else I am going to pinch his , I swear I’ll do it!” Hyunseung whispered, trying to get out every word as forcefully as he could.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter