Walk

I Want To Hear You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You need to tell someone." stern words echoed in Jiyon's muddy brain. He shook his head again and again, pain shooting up his spine at the abrupt movements. He could not, right? Wouldn't that prove just how weak he was? His little secret was out to one person already.. Others knowing would make it even worse. 

"I won't. I will be fine, Seunghyun. It doesn't happen a lot." the lie was more bitter than the coffee the teenager drank every day to wake himself up and yet he did not even bother to make something else up. He was just so, so tired of this. 

He wanted it to end. 

"Don't even try to think of that, Jiyong!" Had Seunghyun heard him again? Without him even wanting to? But he was blocking him out well, wasn't he? 

Jiyong took a shuddery breath as he made his way out of the school. Luckily for him this time he had managed to escape his bullies. They had never followed him after classes before and it was quite obvious that they would not do it for a while at least. After all in the hallways, they had the advantages of being only amongst students. The streets outside were busy. People spotting an act like what they often did to the scrawny boy would have surely reported them, or jumped in to help. 

An odd laugh escaped the teenager at that. That would have been quite interesting to see for sure. He ran a hand through his hair with a small smile as he stared up at cloudy sky. He was free until the next morning and the fact filled him with happiness."I had a good day." he thought, walking slow but sure."They may have hurt me a bit but my teachers praised me for my work and stuff." he continued when he got no answer from his friend. Seunghyun must have thought he was crazy but... 

"I guess I get that feeling." the older chuckled softly his tone making Jiyong's cheeks flush a vibrant shade of red. Sometimes when he closed his eyes, he could see the owner of that deep but sweet, reassuring voice. Dark eyes, a cat-like grin, strong arms to protect those who deserved it.. 

The two of them had agreed to not see each other for a while longer. They knew that they did not live too far away but for some reason it seemed as if neither of them trusted enough to meet up. Jiyong often claimed that he just wanted to see what fate had in plans for them. They have tried textin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter