Drifting Apart

I Want To Hear You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi everyone ^^ Thank you for the subs votes and comments <3 I hope that you'll enjoy the first chap. :D

A small, skinny boy was lying on his bed, reading one of his favorite books. Or at least he tried to. There was 'tiny' voice in his head that wouldn't let him read. Maybe he should have just answered 'it'. But no, he wasn't going to. He didn't want to...

"Ji, are you there? Or are you sleeping again?"He heard Seunghyun ask. He rolled his eyes as he turned a page, concentrating on the words written onto it. Seunghyun's deep, masculine voice was enough to distract him. Yet the blonde boy wasn't going to reply to him. Of course not... For the past months, he'd been trying to talk as little to the other teen as he could. It was pretty complicated since they were supposed to hear each other's every single thought. Sounds creepy, huh? Jiyong thought so too.

Of course, he wasn't trying to 'hide' from his friend because of that. He was already used to being 'connected' to the older boy. Actually, he liked 'belonging' to him in a way.

The boy sighed and to his stomach, dropping his book on the floor carelessly. He decided that if he was pretending to be asleep, maybe he could actually try doing that as well. Hiding his thoughts was pretty hard and it required a lot of energy. He practically had to practically shut down their connection, but only on his side. It pretty much meant that Seunghyun couldn't hear him, but he could still hear the older.

Jiyong yawned and nuzzled his face into his pillow. "Ji, could you at least answer?"he heard, but he didn't do that the older had asked him. He wanted the other to think that he didn't care about him anymore. He wanted their connection to cease, and if he was right, the only way it could happen was if Seunghyun 'shut down' his thoughts as well. Jiyong wished that he would do that already.

But... Really, he had his reasons. It wasn't that he hated the older, quite the contrary, he liked him. He just... didn't know what to do anymore... He didn't know if he could like someone who maybe didn't even exist... He couldn't be sure of Seunghyun's existence, that was a fact. Maybe the older was just a fragment of his vivid imagination, nothing more than an imaginary friend who existed because in the past, Jiyong had no one. He knew that it could be true, even if just thinking about it clenched his heart...

  But as time passed, Jiyong decided that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter