First Day

7 days of love

 

Myungsoo walked with deliberate steps on the road filled with red leaves. The camera loosed itself in his hands. The leaves crumbled in every steps.

 

He glanced around to looking for something which could possibly be brought in the frame. The shooting sounded cold and dry, broking the light thin air which like the breath of the autumn.

 

He lowered the camera. A sigh escaped from his mouth. The more pictures were taken, the heavier he felt in his heart. Beautiful? Well, of course all of them were beautiful. But why did he have no feeling at all? That beautiful scenes did not make even a single small wave on the lake of silent emotion in his heart. Maybe when the time shoved the human into the harsh race of the life full of hardship, all of the feeling in him was callous.

 

Myungsoo looked up. Suddenly, a halo under a tree at the end of the road drew his attention. And before he realized it, his finger had pressed the button unconsciously. Each pictures appeared like a slow footage.

 

The wind brought the red leaves spinning in their own dances, together with that beautiful smile, creating a picture only appearing in a gorgeous fairy-tale. Myungsoo lowered the camera, watching the scene with a halt-witted look. As a photographer, he had seen so many nice sight, but they couldn’t compare to what was happening in front of his eyes. He was sinking deeply into the heaven which had just been found.

 

All of a sudden, that person turned around. Their eyes met. The dark chocolate brown pushed him sinking into an abyss having no escape. A curve ran across that person’s lip. And when he saw that sunshine smile, he felt like a fire was burning strongly into him. It seemed that his heart just missed a beat.

 

The wind blew again, bringing the leaves flying like a dark red rain which blocked everything from his view. Myungsoo put his hand on his eyes to stopped the flying leaves. Until hearing the wind died down, he opened his eyes, only to see the angel flew away already, leaving a void in the leaves rain... and in his heart.

 

Myungsoo stood quietly looking into the front space. After a very long time - but probably just a moment, because it seemed that his notion of time disappeared the moment he saw that brilliant smile and warm chocolate eyes - Myungsoo startled, as if he had just awaken from a dream. He glanced down at the camera in his hand, a slight smile wandered on his lips.

 

He his heel and walked away. The light pale sunlight softly surrounded the fateful moment of the fall.

 

*****

 

_Tit… Tit tit… Tit tit tit… tit tit… tit… tit...

 

The nurse was startled to look at screen. In a moment, she thought she had seen the small oscillation. But that feeling faded away quickly. The nurse shook her head. Maybe it was just the illusion. She turned back to her work and then went out of the room.

 

The sunshine slipped through the window, litting up the angel-looking person who was having a peaceful sleep.

 

A/N: Kind of boring *shrug* It's so short right? Maybe the next chapters will be longer LOL