Chapter 2

I will try for your love

BAM!

 

Before his brain can process what is going on, he feel his back slammed down the pavement. He quickly closes his eyes at the sudden contact of his back against the cold concrete. He makes a face as the pain starts to spread through his body. "Damn it. What have I even done to deserve this?", he mutters a curse.

 

"I'm sorry! I seriously am! I didn't mean to bump into you! I'm really sorry..."

 

As soon as a sincere voice creeps into his ears, Peniel opens his eyes widely, just to catch sight of a young boy in front of him.

Well...more like above him, since they are both lying on the sidewalk.

 

However, their awkward position didn't bother him at all, because he was deeply mesmerized by the other boy's eyes. He has eyes of a doe, round and sparkling. And they are as clear as the color of the sea.

 

When Peniel looks into the other boy's eyes, he feels like he has dived into it, deeply.

 

As he was lost in his daydream, he didn't realize that he was staring intensely at the boy above him. They stay silent for a few seconds, before Peniel roughly shakes his head to brush off his thought.

 

And apparently the younger boy was also in a daydream, since he startles at the sudden movement of the other. He quickly gets on his feet, tries to look at anything but the annoyingly handsome boy right in front of him.

 

"I'm...sorry...", he mumbles shyly.

"YAH! DID YOU EVEN OPEN YOUR EYES WHILE RUNNING?! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEBODY SERIOUSLY!"

 

He startles as he hears the scolding coming from the older boy's mouth. He fidgets with his fingers as he has his eyes glued to the pavement, feeling his heartbeat speeds up.

 

"Uhm...I'm..."

 

However, he freezes before he could even finish his apology, as a really loud yell was heard by both of them.

 

"YAH! SUNGJAE, GET OUT NOW!!! I'M GETTING IMPATIENT! AND YOU KNOW THAT NOBODY WANT TO SEE AN ANGRY ME!"

 

As both of them were surprised by the threat, the footsteps are getting closer and closer. And the grumble can be heard clearlier.

 

The younger boy could feel his body frozen. He tries his best to move, but his fear got the best of him. He just stands still, his fingers curl into a fist, his eyes shut tightly, waiting for somebody to grab his shoulder and punch his face.

 

But instead, he feels a hand grabs his wrist, quickly pull him into a alley nearby.

 

"What...", but before he could finish his sentence, a finger makes its way to his lips, presses them lightly.

"Sh...",a soft voice creeps into his ears, makes his mouth shut, his eyes widens even more, if it was possible.

 

"So, you are the Sungjae they are yelling about?"

 

 

 

 

ta-dah!

Sorry for the late update :(

but i really tried my best in this chapter, so hope you guys enjoy it :)

sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes :(

If you think there are anything i should improve on, please leave your comment :D

Thanks <3