January 27th Debut Day; Music Core

Dreams in SM Town [Closed BUT Feel Free to Read ^^]

~Narrators POV~

“Annyeonghaseyo je ireumeun Super Juni-or’s Eunhyuk imnida. And today I am here with Yoon Doojoon leader of B2ST!” Eunhyuk announced. “Annyeonghaseyo! How are you?”

“Very good!” Doojoon replied.

“Good! B2ST just recently made a comeback Fact and Fiction how is that going?” Eunhyuk questioned very cheery.

“Uh very well Eunhyuk-shi. My members and I are working very hard. There’s actually a huge CUBE ENT event approaching. UNITED CUBE CONCERT Fantasy Land. All of the CUBE ENT. Idols will be gathering together. It’s going to be a fun time. How about Super Junior? You just made a comeback as well. Mr. Simple. How it that?” B2ST’s leader responded.

“Ah fantastic, it feels really great returning with our come back. I know our ELFs have been anticipating. It’s a great feeling.” Eunhyuk replied with a gummy smile.

“I looked at the schedule and it seems we have 2 new girl groups debuting today. Is that correct hyung?” Doojoon questioned turning to the blonde Eunhyuk next to him. “That is right. Actually one of them myself, and the rest of Super Junior, and the other SM Town groups has raised ourselves. It is none other than Super Junior’s sister rookie group Sky_1! Whoo!” Eunhyuk answered enthusiastically.

“Wow, chincha? You must be proud of them.” Doojoon acknowledges.

“I am. They’ve worked very hard. I hope they have a good debut.” Eunhyuk admits with a sincere smile. “And the other girl group is new music company Dream Media’s Sweet SensASIAN!”

“I’m going crazy! Not one but 2 new girl groups debuting on the same day?! This is sure to be a treat!” Doojoon exclaims excitedly giving a thumbs up.

“Ye ye! We will send someone to check on them later. But for right now rookie group BOYFRIEND performing their debut song ‘Boyfriend’ is taking the stage! Let’s watch!” Eunhyuk announced as he gestured his hand towards the stage.

“Wow, so handsome!” Doojoon complimented. Meanwhile in the dressing rooms the girls are getting ready for their debut stage. They are as nervous as ever.

~Sweet SensASIAN’s Dressing Room~

“Wow, chincharu. I’m going crazy. I’m dying of nervousness!” Leader TiA expressed nervously. The other members were getting touch ups on their makeup and hair.

“Yah unnie don’t think about it. As the leader you should be the one encouraging us to stay calm and have fun. Not concern us and make us nervous too!” Maknae Hera pointed out as the makeup brushes circled her pale white cheeks. “Ah, Mianhaeyo.” She smiled at her dongsang.

“Wow, so this is the feeling before performing. There is a real difference between rehearsing and performing.” Rin admitted to her members. “My heart is about to burst out of my chest! Ah chincha!”

“Do not worry my dongsang; we’re going to be great. After all who are we?” The confident unnie Hyorim exclaimed.

“Sweet SensASIAN!” The other members shouted.

“That’s right! We’re going to rise to the top!” She boasted cheerfully. The girls smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Yah, but what about SM’s girl group that’s debuting today too?” Minhee questioned with an un-easy expression.

“What about them? We’re not the first group to share a debut day.” Eunji responded.

“Well we’re kind of at a disadvantage. I mean we’re complete rookies. Some of the fans just see SM New Girl Group and they see Sky_1 and they’re instant fans. What about us?” Minhee asked with a bit of anger in her voice.

“Forget about them. SS is gonna start the new music trend. Not Sky_1. We can’t focus on them but ourselves. This group is made up of strong girls okay? Tonight it’s our debut stage. Tomorrow it’s our Rookie of the year award.” Eunji expressed as she slung her arm around her dongsang’s neck.

“Arasso, focus on SS. Wait what if we mess up?” Minhee panics.

“Listen girls, even if we mess up and make mistakes. Remember to keep going, don’t stop and just laugh and smile it off. Making mistakes is a part of being human and as idols. We learn from them right.” TiA began.

 “I don’t want my dongsangs going out on stage with worried hearts. I want you guys to feel free and lively. For Dream Media, Manager Oppa, and our loved ones. This is what we’ve trained and practiced long and hard for correct?” Wise- responsible leader TiA assured her loving members.

“Deh.” The girls responded with smiles.

“And after this let’s celebrate on our first debut with some cake!” Hyorim shouted happily.

 “And strawberry juice!” Hera and Rin yelled in unison.

“Arasso. Sweet SensASIAN Hwaiting!” They chanted in their dressing room.

 ~Sky_1’s Dressing Room~

“Wow Oettoke? I’m sweating I’m so nervous. My heart is beating at a very fast pace.” Eldest Hwayoung panicked nervously as she let out a heavy sigh. “I feel the same unnie! Ah Oettoke!” The frantic Miinah exclaimed as she collapsed on the sofa next to her unnie.

“Aish, I was very excited until you guys made me nervous! This is all your fault!” Maknae Sonny scolded. “Mianhae.” Hwayoung apologized with a smile.

“Aigoo do not worry about tonight. It’s our very first performance.” Minyoung says encouragingly. “That’s why we’re nervous pabo yah!” Seolhwa points out.

“Aish, you didn’t let me finish. It’s our first performance. But we have many more to come. So if you mess up, you can fix it in the next one. Understand?” Minyoung explains to her impatient dongsang.

“Deh, we understand.” Seolhwa nodded repeatedly. “Haha, yah! Come over, the Super Junior oppas texted me!” Leader Jihae mentions as she reads her cell phone screen.

To: Ji Hae Dongseng

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

Yah, Ji Hae-ah. Have a good debut arasso? Lead your dongsang members well. Your sunbaes have taught you well. Your SUJU oppas will be watching Sky_1’s performance carefully. Make a clean performance and we will get ice cream later ^_~ Annyeong! Sky_1 Hwaiting! SM Town Hwaiting! ^^ Love, Super Junior sunbaes <33

“Ah, wow. Arasso, we will have a good debut and make the oppas, manager, and company proud.” Sonny remarked confidently.

“I don’t want to disappoint them either. But there is another girl group debuting today.” Jihae pointed out.

“You worry too much.” Miinah unnie.

“And groups debut on the same day all the time. So what’s the difference with us?” Minyoung asked her members.

“Well, like Manager Oppa said. We’re coming from SM one the most popular music companies in Seoul. Whereas Sweet SensASIAN is coming from a new music company altogether. They’re rookies to begin with.” Sonny reminded her unnies.

“Oh that’s right…and us coming from a bigger label gets attention to us right away.” Seolhwa acknowledged. “It’s not very fair to them.”

“Well all I can say is that, if they have the talent to become an idol group. Then they shouldn’t worry about us uprising them. SS seems like a strong girl group. I’m pretty sure they are capable of a little competition.” Miinah expresses. “If they are truly talented they will gain fans at an instant. And if they just happen to do better than us then so be it. SS will make their company proud either way. Arasso? So relax. We have a performance to put on.”

“Arasso.” Her members nodded. Altogether they chanted. “Sky_1 Hwaiting!”

~Back with Eunhyuk & Doojoon~

“Wow, they are amazing!” Doojoon complimented BOYFRIEND.

“Yes I agree. A lot fans find it incredible that they have twins in the group.” Eunhyuk points out.

“You mean the Jo twins?!” Kwangmin and Youngmin popped out of nowhere with their MC Mics.

“Wah! Where did you guy come from?!” Eunhyuk asked with a sense of panic in his voice from the sudden twin appearance.

“Magicians never reveal their secrets.” Youngmin simply replies as he looked to the left of him where his brother was standing.

“Boo!” Kwangmin shouted as he appeared next to Eunhyuk.

“Wah! Chincha. Ah hajima!” Eunhyuk whined trying to catch his breath. Doojoon was laughing uncontrollably.

“Yah it’s not funny!” Eunhyuk shouted. Doojoon continued to laugh.

“Well as Eunhyuk and Doojoon sunbae try to catch their breath.” Youngmin began as he looked at his twin to complete the sentence.

“Please welcome new music company’s Dream Media’s first rookie idol group.” Kwangmin introduces.

“Sweet SensASIAN!” The Jo Twins applauded together.

“Performing their debut song ‘Boom Boom’.” Kwangmin added.

“Let’s watch!” The twins gestured towards the stage.

 ~Sweet SensASIAN’s Debut Clothes~

$(KGrHqN,!isE2KVwNUjcBNteduF9zQ~~0_35.JP (In different colors ^^)

“Kwangminnie these girls are very talented. I really like their concept.” Youngmin says.

“Me too hyung. But there is another girl group debuting today.” Kwangmin added.

“Neh it is my sister group Sky_1.” Eunhyuk mentions.

“Shall we send someone to check on them?” Doojoon suggests.

“Ye!” They all agreed.

“Shall we go?” 2 guys asked excitedly.

“Wah! It’s Block B’s Kyung and B1A4’s Sandeul!” Doojoon shouts.

“Where do you kids keep popping up from?! I swear one of you is going to give me a heart attack.” Eunhyuk complained as he looked around for more rookie idols.

“Deh hyungs we will go check on Sky_1. Be right back!” Kyung says as he waved bye.

“Annyeong!” Sandeul cutely waved.

~Back at Sky_1's Dressing Room~

*Knock Knock*

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Sandeul & Kyung bowed.

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo!” The girls greeted individually.

“Sky is the limit! Annyeonghaseyo Sky_1 imnida!” The girls formally greeted themselves.

“Annyeong! Let’s Fly! B1A4’s main vocal Sandeul imnida!” Sandeul excitedly greeted himself.

“Yo do you wanna be Block B’s rapper Kyung imnida!” Kyung introduced. “The group greeting isn’t the same without the other members.”

“Right?!” Sandeul agreed.

“Ye because it’s a group greeting.” Seolhwa teased.

“Deh you’re right.” Kyung smiled.

“How are you girls feeling?!” Sandeul asked as he put his mic towards Jihae.

“Nervous and excited.” Jihae answered.

“Ye that’s how we were too.” Kyung mentions.

“It’s normal.” Sandeul nodded.

“Well it’s almost time for you guys to perform so let’s walk out together.” Kyung suggested.

“Ye! Sky_1, Block B, B1A4 Hwaiting!” They all chanted. After exiting their dressing room. Sky_1 saw 6 other girls walking their way after performing. “Wah it’s so hot!” Eunji expressed.

Awkwardly Sky_1 and Sweet SensASIAN greeted each other.

“Do your best!”

“Kamsahamnida!”

“Arasso! Good Luck!” Kyung and Sandeul cheered.

“Please welcome SM Ent’s new rookie idol group.” Youngmin introduces.

“SM idols raised them ourselves, my sister group!” Eunhyuk added.

“Performing their debut song ‘Sky is the Limit’.” Kwangmin mentions.

“Sky_1!” The 6 boys cheered.

“Let’s watch!” The 6 gestured towards the stage.

 ~Sky_1’s Debut Clothes~

 leggings-outfits-for-women.jpg (With a belt and necklace. The shirts are also a light blue color ^^)

~Back at SS’s Dressing Room~

“That was great!” TiA exclaimed happily.

“Success!” The sweaty maknae shook the exhausted Eunji.

“Is it just me or was the hallway really awkward?” Hyorim pointed out.

“Yeah that was kind of awkward, but an awesome performance nonetheless.” Minhee smiled.

“I’m very proud of our performance.” Innocent maknae Hera says.

“Me too, but I messed up. It wasn’t caught on camera though thank goodness.” Eunji said wiping her sweat.

“I think I could’ve done better.” Rin admits.

~Back with the MC’s~

“Yah Eunhyuk-shi are you crying?” Doojoon asked looking at his elder who touched his eyes. The other 4 boys looked at him.

“Ani! It’s *cough* my allergies.” Eunhyuk answered with a gummy smile to cover his slight embarrassment.

“Aww you must be so proud of them to cry hyung.” Kyung teases him with a charming smile.

“Yah shikaro!” Eunhyuk chuckled. Everyone laughed at him teasingly.

“Sunbae-ah’s, shall my hyung and I go interview Sweet SensASIAN for a little bit?” Kwangmin suggested.

“Ye ye! Go go! Bali!” Eunhyuk & Sandeul exclaims excitedly.

 ~Back at SS’s Dressing Room~

*Knock Knock*

“Annyeonghaseyo, Annyeonghaseyo!” The twins bowed respectfully as they entered the dressing room.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The girls greeted. “We’ll give you a Sweet Sensation! Annyeonghaseyo Sweet SensASIAN imnida!”

“I’m your Boyfriend! Annyeonghaseyo BOYFRIEND imnida!” Kwangmin and Youngmin introduced themselves.

“Wow, so handsome.” The girls whispered with a smile. The twins blushed.

“Wow, you girls performed so fiercely.” Kwangmin complimented impressed.

“Gamsa.” The girls say.

“So out of BOYFRIEND who are your favorite members?” Youngmin asks the girls.

“Mmm I really like Jeongmin oppa. He’s really funny.” Maknae Hera smiles.

“I think Minwoo oppa is my ideal type.” Rin says.

“I like Donghyun oppa.” Eunji said.

“Kwangmin oppa is my favorite.” Minhee smiles. Which made Kwangmin smile.

“Youngmin you’re my favorite.” TiA responded.

“Ye!” Youngmin high-fived her.

“I like Hyunseong oppa.” Hyorim mentions.

“Wow, it’s even! 6-6!” Kwangmin said amazed with wide eyes. “Wow chincha! It is!” Youngmin yelled with glee.

“Well, other than that. What do you think about Sky_1’s performance?” Kwangmin asks. The girls were stunned and didn’t know what to say at the question about their competitors.

“They did great.” TiA says with a small smile.

“They did! Both yours and their performance was outstanding!”

Youngmin asks. “Do you think Sweet SensASIAN & Sky_1 will become close friends?”  

Annyeong!! ^^ I apologize for the delays.

CLIFFHANGER!!

But anyways, how was the chapter? It was kind of lengthy.

I also added my current obsessions. The 3 'B' rookie idol groups.

BOYFRIEND

B1A4

BLOCK B

Just for fun :p

Ah Jo Twins, it seems you hit a touchy subject...

I am sorry if I don't give your character enough lines. If I don't just let me know! (:

And I apologize for any errors!

OH! I need 4 total volunteers to play the antagonizing roles. 2 members from each group.

Anyone interested? I'll pick the first 4. It's nothing big. I just need characters to start the real

rivalry between the groups and cause trouble. So comment saying that you are interested!!

I also started a new fic called. "My Long Lost Twin...Jo Kwangmin" Check it out please!!

Thanks for reading ! ^_~